• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Worst ring gear winner is easily Bastion Booger
Not even a contest to me
skpABua.png

Ithil

Apparently, as of last year when they broke them up, they were making plans to reunite them at either the end of this year or sometime next year.

That Reigns is still using the music, entrance and gear is gonna hurt any potential reunion. Would be like Orton still using the Evolution theme all this time.

Fox318

Well I wasn't, just saying that none of the great prospects of NXT like Zayn have actually come up yet.
The roster sucks because of Vince and Hayes sticking with Johnny ace.

As for HHH all you need to do is look at what he did to Bray Wyatt.

Toki767

That Reigns is still using the music, entrance and gear is gonna hurt any potential reunion. Would be like Orton still using the Evolution theme all this time.

Basically. It says a lot that they couldn't risk Reigns not getting over a new gimmick that they kept him with his old gimmick and returned him to his Shield gear.

Toki767

Devil's advocate here, there was alot of talk that Kidman has alot of people backstage that do not like him and always has since the WCW days.

I'm just saying. If he sounds like a cocky guy in real life, they should use that their advantage on the mic. Instead he always sounds so unsure whenever he talks.

He just really seems like he could use a heel run. It's done wonders for Rollins on the mic.

Sabucin

Poor Xavier Woods...

Xavier Woods ‏@XavierWoodsPhD 11 minHace 11 minutos

To the person who stole all of the money out of my wallet today. I hope that whatever you desperately needed to buy will bring you happiness

Hex

Banned
I'm just saying. If he sounds like a cocky guy in real life, they should use that their advantage on the mic. Instead he always sounds so unsure whenever he talks.

He just really seems like he could use a heel run. It's done wonders for Rollins on the mic.

Oh I agree.
I will say it again.
Kal Drogo from Game of Thrones.
Beast Mode in, tear peoples heads off , swag all over. DON'T REALLY TALK MUCH, unless you ramble something really agressive and preferably in another language and throw the mic down walking out.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Oh I agree.
I will say it again.
Kal Drogo from Game of Thrones.
Beast Mode in, tear peoples heads off , swag all over. DON'T REALLY TALK MUCH, unless you ramble something really agressive and preferably in another language and throw the mic down walking out.
Exactly, I've said it before too. He should also totally do a haka thus removing the Usos of whatever identity they have, just straight rip off Momoa's GoT audition.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's always crazy when people talk about Bastion Booger because you look up what he was like before WWF, and he was like a super badass heel in Stampede. Turned into a fat greasy baby for Vince to laugh at because fuck you territories. But also fuck you WCW for being a bully to me

Bandini

What's funny about all this Reigns hate is if he somehow pulls off a great match against Lesnar and keeps his momentum going, everyone will laugh the Rumble off.

I mean, it's pretty unlikely, but stranger things have happened.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What's funny about all this Reigns hate is if he somehow pulls off a great match against Lesnar and keeps his momentum going, everyone will laugh the Rumble off.

If a great match happens at Wrestlemania, it won't be Roman that 'pulled it off.'

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!

I find some of his recent comments about "haters" and such to be immature and perplexing, but I don't hate the dude and a lot of people on this board don't really hate him, either.

There's a difference between saying "Roman Reigns shouldn't have won the Royal Rumble because he isn't a skilled enough wrestler yet to pull off a WrestleMania main event" and hating the guy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
doinggul wrote on 05.01.2015:
[0.0] "He is Most disgusted wrestler in IWGP and New Japan Pro Wrestling History. I can't Forgive him because he crashed 21th new japan pro wrestling and IWGP 3rd belt eternity. What is INOKISM? Damn. Brock resner hired Fucking Antonio Inoki and he plays his roll. i don't like Brock Fuck'in resner until he died."
lol

UberTag

Bálor I fully expect to be up by the mid point of the year, he's one that was ready the second he walked in the door.
I fully expect that Bálor is having a cup of coffee in developmental and that's about it.

The one nice part about revitalizing the D.Brine vs. Sheamus feud for Mania is that I'm almost positive that Bálor will get brought up to join in the fun.
So I'm actually expecting him to show up sometime around Payback in May following a rematch between D.Brine and Sheamus at Extreme Rules.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sorry, I am not a English native speaker.... What the fuck he tried to say? Is he using slangs or he broke the English?

He isn't either, apparently.
Brock left NJPW with the IWGP belt to work for Inoki. Basically out of nowhere. He's why the only mainstay gaijins for a long time was Bernard(Albert) and then Devitt, Tomko, and Karl. I don't know if he still does or not, but Albert hated him for it.
What if they do the locker room pouring out to the ring spot with all the faces raising and shaking his hand until he's hoisted up on their shoulders?

Then we'll at least get an HD version of this out of it
nopeshyu56.gif

imBask

Banned
What if they do the locker room pouring out to the ring spot with all the faces raising and shaking his hand until he's hoisted up on their shoulders?

that would be so damn stupid I would actually enjoy it somehow

Reigns appreciation night with confetti and shit let's do this

UberTag

Yes and kind of yes.

I miss when WWE somewhat treated everything like it was a sport and things like winning and becoming a contender kind of mattered still.

Title matches that take place at one of the 4 big PPVs shouldn't have rematch clauses attached to them. The 4 big PPVs should be places where feuds go to die. I'm sick of seeing SummerSlam and WrestleMania main events basically repeated on the next PPV because of a fucking rematch clause.
You're preaching to the choir on this.
Rematch clauses are a crutch for a lazy creative team.
"Oh, I don't need to write a storyline. These guys have a rematch clause."
So they just tread water in a feud for another month or so until we're sick of them.

Even if Roman Reigns is secretly amazing, that was still pretty much the worst booked Rumble ever.

Hasney

that would be so damn stupid I would actually enjoy it somehow

Reigns appreciation night with confetti and shit let's do this

But with a crowd like the Rumble. Everyone booing as Reigns gets paraded around the ring on Cena's shoulders... Then Brock hugs him and raises his hand as he walks out never to be seen again.

UberTag

That's dumb. John 'The Marine' Cena patron saint of the US Forces doesn't even care enough to reclaim the US Title back for America. This guy has no character. Cena fighting for the US Title isn't going to devalue Cena, right? Surely it'll elevate the US Title and Rusev if their match is for the title. Also, it'd actually had a reason why those two are fighting other than... PPV so we need Cena match.
It is pretty stupid that Cena can't be bothered to reclaim the US title from the evil Bulgarian and his Russian squeeze.

Not to mention it would give him an excuse to bring back this...

Belt_Cena_US.JPG

But with a crowd like the Rumble. Everyone booing as Reigns gets paraded around the ring on Cena's shoulders... Then Brock hugs him and raises his hand as he walks out never to be seen again.

Brock will rip his arm off and beat him with it so that Rollins can cash in. Brock's last gift for God's last gift.

Top Bottom