• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Fox318

Will Reigns' custom plates on the title be the Looney Tunes logo?

looney_tunes_tv_image__1_.jpg

rGcwZnw.png

Sabucin

I don't understand why Cena is fighting Rusev at Fastlane. Where is the storyline behind this? Did Rusev pissed Cena in someway? Did Rusev interfiere in a Cena match and he made him lose?
To me, is more logical Cena fighting Rollins or even J&J security than Rusev.

When Roman is done pinning Seth, will Brock go back and raise his hand?

tumblr_ndfzyvuUJN1qgk7zxo1_400.gif

I don't understand why Cena is fighting Rusev at Fastlane. Where is the storyline behind this? Did Rusev pissed Cena in someway? Did Rusev interfiere in a Cena match and he made him lose?

Rusev took Cena's mic. That's it. That's the basis of the feud.

Let's not pretend Bryan isn't entirely at fault here. I wonder how much sway he has backstage since he's probably universally loved by the locker room. He probably doesn't care as much as we do. I'm talking out of my ass right now but I honestly think he'd benefit from taking a stand and who knows, he's probably trying.

Also, CUT THE FUCKING HAIR.
He should no-show the live Smackdown and casket match.

They had a tiff during their post RR interviews. That's the source of their conflict.

As sad as it is, I really think if Bryan went back to his WHC look he'd probably be getting a better push right now.
I think if Daniel Bryan wasn't so fragile and injury prone, he would've had a longer title run and the company's trust to be able to run with the football when it's handed off to him.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
orton and rollins should be good same with ziggy and bryan

I've reached my moment of acceptance with Roman now. What's done is done and I hope all the success for him. Better to wish the best for someone than failure. So let's give Roman a chance here so we can have TWO new fresh stars instead of just one in Bryan.
Daniel Bryan is neither "fresh" or a "star".

No Ambrose to be found. Ouch.

WWE is a terrible, terrible company.

Maybe they'll stick Ambrose with Sheamus?

Anyways, I'll take Bryan vs Ziggler instead of fucking Sheamus. If they give them 15 minutes (lol), it could and should be match of the night looking at that card. Maybe Seth and Orton has a chance.

Ziggler and Bryan could absolutely tear it down but I bet they'd get ten minutes. Here's to hoping they're pissed off enough to go as long as they want, within reason.

Alucard

Banned
Matches for Mania according to the Observer:

Lesnar vs. Reigns
HHH vs. Sting
Cena vs. Rusev
Orton vs. Rollins
Ziggler vs. Bryan
Wyatt vs. Taker

I'm totally okay with this card. Add in the Mizdow explosion, a shitty Divas match, a tag match, and a battle royal, and baby, you've got yourself a stew going.

Matches for Mania according to the Observer:

Lesnar vs. Reigns
HHH vs. Sting
Cena vs. Rusev
Orton vs. Rollins
Ziggler vs. Bryan
Wyatt vs. Taker
I'm not sure how I feel about this. Ziggler and Bryan would make for a enjoyable match but on the other hand it's Ziggler.
I'm also anticipating Ambrose and some guy (possibly Sheamus if he returns) stuck with Kane and Show, everyone else gets lobbed in a battle royale for Barrett's oh so prestigious IC title and a paycheck.

Fuck Bryan can we talk about okada

Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale and Yujiro Takahashi) vs. Chaos (Kazuchika Okada and Yoshi-Hashi) Tag team match

Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga and Yujiro Takahashi) vs. Kazuchika Okada, Kazushi Sakuraba and Toru Yano Six-man tag team match

Tagging with yoshi hashi and one legged sakuraba

What if a legend went into business for himself to get Bryan over...

Rock being the voice of the people , displeased with the people's cries being ignored decides to dust off the Hollywood Rock gimmick and put Bryan over at Wrestlemania.
This would be perfect if only Daniel Bryan could make it through a single in-ring promo without breaking character to laugh.

I find some of his recent comments about "haters" and such to be immature and perplexing, but I don't hate the dude and a lot of people on this board don't really hate him, either.

There's a difference between saying "Roman Reigns shouldn't have won the Royal Rumble because he isn't a skilled enough wrestler yet to pull off a WrestleMania main event" and hating the guy.

Hate would require emotional investment. He's a just bag of wet "meh" to me. Does nothing in the ring or on the mic, set up for long term failure.

If anything, hating Reigns for being put in this position misses the point.

Alucard

Banned
The battle royal should totally be a pre-show attraction. I hope Cesaro defends his trophy and is also in a tag title match with Tyson Kidd.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ziggler and Bryan are probably on there because it's something that WILL burn a lot of time.

Lesnar vs Reigns?
Reigns ain't working more than a 6 minute match
Triple H vs Sting?
Sting ain't working more than a 2 minute match
Undertaker vs Bray?
Undertaker ain't making it to the ring.

But having a 'match for the sake of having a match' sounds like a waste of time, no matter who the talents are. And I don't expect them to have some amazing feud leading up to this.

Maybe they will give Bryan/Ziggler some decent time. I'm sure H will want a 30 minute "epic" with Sting but none of those other matches really call for that, especially Lesnar/Reigns. The shorter the better. Taker/Wyatt probably needs to be short as well and Rusev/Cena doesn't require much.

Andre Battle Royal

don't put that on him...

edit: yeah, what data said.

Man, Yoshitatsu still being in hospital is depressing. Sounds like his recovery is going to take a while.

Fuck Bryan can we talk about okada

Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale and Yujiro Takahashi) vs. Chaos (Kazuchika Okada and Yoshi-Hashi) Tag team match

Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga and Yujiro Takahashi) vs. Kazuchika Okada, Kazushi Sakuraba and Toru Yano Six-man tag team match

Tagging with yoshi hashi and one legged sakuraba

People are dreading the impending Okada/Fale feud that's potentially about to happen, but I think it's going to be a good gauge of how over Okada is by seeing how much sympy he can get with a lump like Fale. Also interested to see if Fale can up his game as well, he did pretty good in that last match with Nak and had a good match with Naito.

But having a 'match for the sake of having a match' sounds like a waste of time, no matter who the talents are. And I don't expect them to have some amazing feud leading up to this.

I agree. Ziggler can go heel and talk about how the fans never were there for him like they were for Bryan. Gonna need more than that though, but it's a spark.

Top Bottom