• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Anth0ny

They should have just done Shield triple threat for the belt
Brock vs Bryan

If Reigns needs to go over whats better then the top heel and the top merch seller?

yeah that really is the perfect card

now we're left with a shitty main event that the crowd is going to destroy and ambrose completely left out in the cold

hamchan

Maybe this Roman Reigns pushing is all a ploy to make us realize that John Cena works hard, has been in some fantastic matches and is just much better than Roman in general.

DMczaf

Superman-Mighty-Mouse.jpg

Fox318

I just want HHH to call Shane and have them collectively buy NXT from Vince and make it independent

Did the two of them have issues working together?

also just noticed this.

Look at the ranking in their photos tab

p03upnX.png

Tells you everything they feel about Bryan.

Fandango changing his music and making his character more serious had to be one of the worst gimmick changes in wrestling history.

It's depressing how things have gone for him. Vince just wanted to make fun of Chris Jericho that one time and now a super talented dude is languishing with a dead end gimmick.

Fox318

Fandango changing his music and making his character more serious had to be one of the worst gimmick changes in wrestling history.

Rosa needed a job.

She is their top Latino talent now that the company got rid of Del Rio because they told him he belonged in a kitchen washing dishes.

Zero plans for Ambrose at WM it appears.
Ithil, both you and Dave Meltzer are full of sh*t. Dean Ambrose had a segment on Monday's impromptu Raw. A Raw that only featured top Superstars and also Daniel Bryan. Ambrose's whole segment was him equating making his way to Raw, despite travel bans due to a blizzard, to how he was going to claw his way into Wrestlemania.

Now if they didn't have a plan for Ambrose at Wrestlemania, why would they produce this segment?

You can either answer me now or wait for Dave Meltzer to revise his report so you can parrot it here, makes no difference to me.

It's weird that Ambrose doesn't seem to have something to do for Mania. I thought management liked him considerably more than Bryan/Ziggler.

If you think about it, even Undertaker losing his streak was also done to make Roman Reigns look strong.

They are really going to waste Brock Lesnar's incredible status on Roman Reigns, and then Lesnar goes away.

I wish Brock cared enough to have a say, but it's probably all the same to him.

Fox318

If I had to book mania it would look like this

1. (Pre-show )Usos vs Acension for tag belts
  2. Miz vs Sandow in a sub 3 minute match
  3. Finn Baylor vs Sami Zayn for NXT title
  4. Battle Royal (Ryback, Luke Harper highlighted with Zach Ryder or Stardust winning)
  5. Cena vs Rusev for US title
  6. BNB vs Cesaro vs Ziggler for Intercontinental title now with an option to trade the belt for a WWE title shot after a month of defending
  7. Shield triple threat for number 1 contender shot. Reigns or Ambrose wins
  8. HHH vs Sting
  9. Paige vs Natalia for Divas title
  10. Bryan vs Brock for WWE title

I don't know where the Sandow match fits in

Top Bottom