• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Thorakai

Rosa needed a job.

She is their top Latino talent now that the company got rid of Del Rio because they told him he belonged in a kitchen washing dishes.

3480488-6658202611-12578.gif

Sephzilla

If I had to book mania it would look like this

1. (Pre-show )Usos vs Acension for tag belts
  2. Miz vs Sandow in a sub 3 minute match
  3. Finn Baylor vs Sami Zayn for NXT title
  4. Battle Royal (Ryback, Luke Harper highlighted with Zach Ryder or Stardust winning)
  5. Cena vs Rusev for US title
  6. BNB vs Cesaro vs Ziggler for Intercontinental title now with an option to trade the belt for a WWE title shot after a month of defending
  7. Shield triple threat for number 1 contender shot. Reigns or Ambrose wins
  8. HHH vs Sting
  9. Paige vs Natalia for Divas title
  10. Bryan vs Brock for WWE title

I don't know where the Sandow match fits in
I hope you didn't just spoil the NXT tournament for me

acrid

Banned
If I had to book mania it would look like this

1. (Pre-show )Usos vs Acension for tag belts
  2. Miz vs Sandow in a sub 3 minute match
  3. Finn Baylor vs Sami Zayn for NXT title
  4. Battle Royal (Ryback, Luke Harper highlighted with Zach Ryder or Stardust winning)
  5. Cena vs Rusev for US title
  6. BNB vs Cesaro vs Ziggler for Intercontinental title now with an option to trade the belt for a WWE title shot after a month of defending
  7. Shield triple threat for number 1 contender shot. Reigns or Ambrose wins
  8. HHH vs Sting
  9. Paige vs Natalia for Divas title
  10. Bryan vs Brock for WWE title

I don't know where the Sandow match fits in

That's an interesting thought.

kama

Two charismatic guys with a microphone. A table. A contract. A pen.

Somehow that's all NXT needs to create compelling television, yet both Raw & SmackDown with all their big production values and over-the-top storylines pale in comparison.

Bryan/Ziggler is a Raw match, not the match Bryan should be having at Mania at this point in his career.

I agree it is not the match Bryan should be having. It is a literal burial on the undercard because in the eyes of Vince McMahon he is a problem that has to be booked around instead of using him like the asset that he is. It is good for Ziggler though he gets a wrestlemania match vs the the most popular wrestler in the business instead of probably being stuck in a battle royal or being on the pre-show. At this point I firmly believe Bryan will never again hold the wwe world heavyweight championship despite never losing it. Their are to many other wrestlers and the company itself in his way.

Fox318

Two charismatic guys with a microphone. A table. A contract. A pen.

Somehow that's all NXT needs to create compelling television, yet both Raw & SmackDown with all their big production values and over-the-top storylines pale in comparison.

BUT THEY DIDN'T PLUG THE WWE UNIVERSE OR THE NEW WWE SUPERSTARS SECTION ON THE WWE APP.

T.A.L

Just finished reading the Observer, no.

Ziggler/ Bryan

No.

Intercontinental title run? No.

At this point instead of settling for whatever "as long as he is on the card" , I'd rather him quit and go to Japan.

He reached the mountain top and unlike Benoit who's last WM match was against MVP for the US title, he is OVER. I mean with smart fans and casuals. They didn't reward smarks, they rewarded wrestling fans. People will love him wherever he falls on the card but until the day he leaves anyone getting the bump over him that cannot and does not work like him will be shat on.

But he will be opening the biggest show of the year. Smh

I like wrestling. I despise the treatment of Daniel Bryan tho. It's vile.

kama

BUT THEY DIDN'T PLUG THE WWE UNIVERSE OR THE NEW WWE SUPERSTARS SECTION ON THE WWE APP.

Well, there was a Wrestlemania add. But that and the fact you're watching the show on the network are literally the only things that remind you that it's the same company that's putting out these shows.

Fox318

Well, there was a Wrestlemania add. But that and the fact you're watching the show on the network are literally the only things that remind you that it's the same company that's putting out these shows.

Raw goes overboard with the plugging.

Kaladin

Guys.....I've figured out why NXT Superstars are bound to fail on the main roster.

NXT is a wrestling show, and the performance center is built to train wrestlers.

WWE isn't a wrestling company, it's an entertainment company.....wrestlers != entertainers.

Yes, I realize how stupid this sounds as I type it.

Toki767

Just finished reading the Observer, no.

Ziggler/ Bryan

No.

Intercontinental title run? No.

At this point instead of settling for whatever "as long as he is on the card" , I'd rather him quit and go to Japan.

He reached the mountain top and unlike Benoit who's last WM match was against MVP for the US title, he is OVER. I mean with smart fans and casuals. They didn't reward smarks, they rewarded wrestling fans. People will love him wherever he falls on the card but until the day he leaves anyone getting the bump over him that cannot and does not work like him will be shat on.

But he will be opening the biggest show of the year. Smh

I like wrestling. I despise the treatment of Daniel Bryan tho. It's vile.

New Japan wouldn't pay Bryan half as much as WWE does. And he'd have to work a stiffer style. That's the problem.

Pavaloo

but seriously, who wouldn't want to be the one getting rich at the end of the day?

plus it's something he said 2 days before the rumble/fan backlash

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
New Japan wouldn't pay Bryan half as much as WWE does. And he'd have to work a stiffer style. That's the problem.

He'd work a way lighter schedule. The schedule is far worse on you than the stiff kicks.

I don't want Bryan in NJPW at all. Or Cesaro.

Cagey

Banned
NXT doesn't need to advertise anything about the company or brand. It's free of any responsibility to generate revenue. That's why they don't have any extras and put on such a streamlined broadcast. It's easy to say well that's partly why it's better so do that on Raw, but Raw has to engage in massive WWE promotion or else it doesn't get done anywhere.

Still get sad watching that awesome entrance wasted on Bull Dempsey

That's going to be what Bray sings to Roman when they feud tho
Nursery rhymes and fables can be dark and brooding and dope depending on the messenger, baby girl.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I like how everyone keeps conceiving ways for Daniel Bryan to shorten his career. You guys must really love him.

Top Bottom