• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Wrestling isn't real. The fact that Stephanie McMahon says "B+ player" on the show doesn't mean they actually think that. They don't book Bryan to win everything for the same reason they don't book anyone to win everything.

"B+ player" is actually the edited for TV version of what they think of D. Brine.

Clearly they consider him D+, as evidenced by this Dolph Ziggler Mania match.

Time to get out when people repost the same asshole for pages.

This asshole is really bad. There are so many asshole threads on GAF that I figured it must be a pretty strong and cool community, but I was wrong. You guys are assholes. The past like 10 pages are complaining about made up rumors, arguing over your fantasy booking not working out for you, wishing Vince McMahon dead because you didn't like a show, just flat out working yourselves up over nothing. This is as bad as any asshole message board on the web that I've been to. You assholes need to get a grip.

Vylash

Wrestling isn't real. The fact that Stephanie McMahon says "B+ player" on the show doesn't mean they actually think that. They don't book Bryan to win everything for the same reason they don't book anyone to win everything.

116f5cba-51ab-41e4-9281-ff545928b95b.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's weird listening to old albums on a nostalgia trip and just being like 'oh yeah, man lil jon used to be in EVERYTHING'

Ego, maybe? I don't know how much of that he has left. At 38, he's proven himself pretty much everywhere.

The estimates I've seen are that Brock can make something like $2 - $4M for his first UFC PPV fight depending on the buyrate. You can blow up a lot a wildlife with kind of money.

This asshole is really bad. There are so many asshole threads on GAF that I figured it must be a pretty strong and cool community, but I was wrong. You guys are assholes. The past like 10 pages are complaining about made up rumors, arguing over your fantasy booking not working out for you, wishing Vince McMahon dead because you didn't like a show, just flat out working yourselves up over nothing. This is as bad as any asshole message board on the web that I've been to. You assholes need to get a grip.

2qv3v4i.gif

It's weird listening to old albums on a nostalgia trip and just being like 'oh yeah, man lil jon used to be in EVERYTHING'

Music nostalgia trips are the absolute worst.

Gorillaz

"hey, I just want to give a shoutout to assho-"

Do you know who doesn't like Roman Reigns?

The MMA-GAF Community:

If grandma was grandpa...

I caught the end of RAW last night, god damn is Roman Rains a black hole of charisma. Is Vince really trying to push this bum? Test version 2.0, lol.

Test is the perfect comparison, Test getting the Deisel treatment.

I've got to say, all in all it's the most entertaining thing I've seen since I started self-mutilation by watching WWE again last year. They are being so remarkably tone-deaf and stubborn at the same time, it's like that 100 car pileup in slow motion.

UFC needs to step their game up. Boring just isn't cutting it, they need to be spectacularly boring to compete. Pretending that Nick Diaz is missing is a good start, it's the easy thing to do so it's a pretty boring story but Dana's trying really hard to make everybody believe it since Nick "I Respect the hell out of him" Diaz doesn't draw.

That's how I know Roman will be the next big thing.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
They should put AJ and Big E back together and just let them be their goofy selves. Big E might actually get over because he's a very likeable dude from the candid stuff I've seen of him.

They could even make them a couple in Kayfabe and make them kiss before matches start to piss off Punk.

UberTag

I hope Daniel Bryan can get a win against Kane in the casket match.
I hope Daniel Bryan looks like he's about to win but then Big Show comes out and tries to lay him out with his knockout punch and Kane escapes the coffin for the double-team. At which point, Roman Reigns shows up to rescue poor Daniel from the big bad bullies and they set up a tag match for Monday Night RAW.

They should put AJ and Big E back together and just let them be their goofy selves. Big E might actually get over because he's a very likeable dude from the candid stuff I've seen of him.

They could even make them a couple in Kayfabe and make them kiss before matches start to piss off Punk.

AJ being the super happy cute person who occasionally snaps and starts beating the hell out of people would be a fun fit for New Day.

I hope Daniel Bryan looks like he's about to win but then Big Show comes out and tries to lay him out with his knockout punch and Kane escapes the coffin for the double-team. At which point, Roman Reigns shows up to rescue poor Daniel from the big bad bullies and they set up a tag match for Monday Night RAW.

I just threw up a little.

Isn't Roman too cool to associate with that geek?

Vylash

and in the tag match, Bryan gets beaten down for the entire match before getting a hot tag to Reigns, Kane goes for a chokeslam to Bryan but eats a spear instead, they win and Roman raises Bryan's hand and they end the show with a double yes chant to send the crowd home happy

Bryan doesn't have any beef with The Authority. I mean last year he could say that they didn't book him for the Royal Rumble but what's he going to say this year, complain about the number he drew being too early?

UberTag

Bryan doesn't have any beef with The Authority. I mean last year he could say that they didn't book him for the Royal Rumble but what's he going to say this year, complain about the number he drew being too early?
This isn't about D.Brine having a beef with The Authority.

This is about Big Show being a dick, being aligned with Kane (and no May 19th to derail them) and giving Roman an opportunity to get loudly cheered and to leech off D.Brine's popularity while Brock's away.

Daniel Bryan's only friends are John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, Ryback, and Eric Rowan. It doesn't make sense story wise for Reigns to help him. Unless...

They show them backstage having a heart to heart talk about the Royal Rumble and Daniel Bryan apologizing on behalf of his fans and saying that he respects Roman. Roman will say the feeling is mutual and they fist bump.

Daniel Bryan's only friends are John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, Ryback, and Eric Rowan. It doesn't make sense story wise for Reigns to help him. Unless...

They show them backstage having a heart to heart talk about the Royal Rumble and Daniel Bryan apologizing on behalf of his fans and saying that he respects Roman. Roman will say the feeling is mutual and they fist bump.

A Reigns fist bump might be too dangerous for Bryan. Just have Reigns say "no problem," laugh it off, then do his finger guns.

original_original.gif

Top Bottom