• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Is there any indication that Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns are shoot friends?

No. In reality Reigns is a geek that plays videogames and dress up with his daughter that plays a tough guy on tv while Daniel Bryan is portrayed as a geek on tv, but he catches robbers and thieves and practices brazilian jiu-jitsu and judo in real life.

DMczaf

My friend told me everything on WWE's Youtube channel is a shoot, but the videos on WWE.com are a work. That's how they separate shoot and works for the fans.

UberTag

My friend told me everything on WWE's Youtube channel is a shoot, but the videos on WWE.com are a work. That's how they separate shoot and works for the fans.
That sounds even more complicated than how to install the WWE app. I need Michael Cole to break this down for me.

tumblr_ncli8oQw6e1tqse2to3_250.gif

holy shit that Observer piece on Reigns and Bryan

Small, weak, ugly, not a draw, only catchphrase over. Literally every bad thing you expect they think about Bryan, they do think. This company's fucked.

Really? Please tell me this is fabricated B.S.

They gave the guy a solid push and let him beat HHH. Does that not mean anything?

By the way, NXT continues to be so good.

Owens' is such a piece of shit. But it's the little things like throwing the pen in Sami's face that feels so tense and perfect.

They seem like perfect enemies. Honest, respectful, hard working Sami vs. Heartless, selfish, vicious Owens.

UberTag

They gave the guy a solid push and let him beat HHH. Does that not mean anything?
Not really. They were desperately trying to push WWE Network subscriptions at 6-month commitments to appease shareholders out of the gate. Completely different circumstances. And after they suckered everyone they did what they could to bury D.Brine during his title reign and make him look like a goober until Brock destroyed him. Unfortunately, the B+ player couldn't even last that long.

So now is he not only someone the company doesn't believe in but he's someone they feel is damaged goods who could fall apart any second.

He's Morning TV Show ready, brehs

Put him on Ellen while we are at it
Will they be able to discretely wire him up to feed him lines? Can they do multiple takes? Can Paul Heyman ask Ellen if he can ask the questions? Can Roman politely say he'll answer the questions to Brock and noisily move his chair?

It went into detail on that. Remember when everybody said that Mania thing clearly wasn't the plan over and over again? Completely right. They pulled it right out of their ass to make the fans not tear Mania to shreds, and immediately after had the mentality of "good, that's over, never doing that again." The best thing the company's done in years was done entirely out of one-time-only appeasement. He may be a champ again, or he may main event PPVs again, but unless both Vince gives up power and HHH has a change of heart, you've seen the last time Bryan does both in the WWE.

Really one of the most depressing things I've ever read about this fucked dumb sport.

Gorillaz

Will they be able to discretely wire him up to feed him lines? Can they do multiple takes? Can Paul Heyman ask Ellen if he can ask the questions? Can Roman politely say he'll answer the questions to Brock and noisily move his chair?

Depends, I mean the wires might be visble during the dancing section, maybe his shoot bff DB can make a special appearance
after he shaves of course

It went into detail on that. Remember when everybody said that Mania thing clearly wasn't the plan over and over again? Completely right. They pulled it right out of their ass to make the fans not tear Mania to shreds, and immediately after had the mentality of "good, that's over, never doing that again." The best thing the company's done in years was done entirely out of one-time-only appeasement. He may be a champ again, or he may main event PPVs again, but unless both Vince gives up power and HHH has a change of heart, you've seen the last time Bryan does both in the WWE.

Really one of the most depressing things I've ever read about this fucked dumb sport.

That's so fucking sad. Truly depressing that they feel that way. Is there anything that can change this? A complete rejection of Reigns?

That's so fucking sad. Truly depressing that they feel that way. Is there anything that can change this? A complete rejection of Reigns?

It's probable that Bryan/Ziggler is just appeasement too, but that's going to be a meaningless match that won't even be co-main eventing, and they'll hope the crowd goodwill it gets will carry through the real main event, which it won't. The Reigns rejection might lead to some change happening to the main event, but even if it happens it won't involve Bryan in any way.

It's probable that Bryan/Ziggler is just appeasement too, but that's going to be a meaningless match that won't even be co-main eventing, and they'll hope the crowd goodwill it gets will carry through the real main event, which it won't. The Reigns rejection might lead to some change happening to the main event, but even if it happens it won't involve Bryan in any way.

I thought if the crowd was relentless in cheering for Bryan and rejecting anyone else being pushed in his spot, the fans would change something. Guess it won't. Sigh.

genuine question, is there anyone who seriously dislikes lesnar, or is he the only guy we all love
Who could forget this classic. Not me, apparently
He cant tell a story in a match, he is a dumb brawler for cash now. Wouldnt survive in ROH.

Brock is a MMA guy walking around the wrestling realm, novelty act part timer at that
just completely irrelevant after his act is finished.

Music nostalgia trips are the absolute worst.

Nothing like jamming out to that song you liked in an old skating game and realizing... it's Hoobastank

not my proudest moment in 2014

...and they'll hope the crowd goodwill it gets will carry through the real main event, which it won't.

How fucking stupid does Vince think we are? We're not goldfish. Some bullshit "Look over here!" booking won't make anyone forget Reigns is a dud. Especially not in front of the smarkiest crowd of the year.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
How fucking stupid does Vince think we are? We're not goldfish. Some bullshit "Look over here!" booking won't make anyone forget Reigns is a dud. Especially not in front of the smarkiest crowd of the year.

Is WM in a smarky town or for WM it doesn't matter where it is?

I thought if the crowd was relentless in cheering for Bryan and rejecting anyone else being pushed in his spot, the fans would change something. Guess it won't. Sigh.

He thought the Rock standing up for his cousin would make Philly lighten up. You really don't want to know the answer to this question.
Guys, let's try and focus on tomorrow's casket match.

DMczaf

WM is 80% smarks due to the ticket prices and the amount of people coming out of the country, doesn't matter which city it's in.

Reigns is getting booed and Vince knows it.

Toki767

Is WM in a smarky town or for WM it doesn't matter where it is?

Wrestlemania is the one time a year the hardcore crowd from all over the world travel to one location.

These are people to basically take 1-2 weeks off work to attend the entire week of festivities.

In other words, it could be in the South Pole and you'd still get a ton of people to travel there and crap on Reigns.

If the crowd hijacks every Raw and chants Daniel Bryan non stop you can bet your ass they will change something again.

finally someone talks sense in here, do you think Bryan can defeat The Demon Kane in his specialty match?
I don't know the rules of a casket match :-(

I'm thinking you have to place your opponent in the casket and lock it to win. So basically, Daniel Bryan will hit the flying goat, Kane will fall into the casket, Bryan will lock it and win.

Later, the cameras will follow Bryan and Brie heading out to their car, but it won't start. When Bryan finally gets it fixed, Kane will have somehow teleported form the casket to the back seat of the car!

I can't wait.

I don't know the rules of a casket match :-(

I'm thinking you have to place your opponent in the casket and lock it to win. So basically, Daniel Bryan will hit the flying goat, Kane will fall into the casket, Bryan will lock it and win.

Later, the cameras will follow Bryan and Brie heading out to their car, but it won't start. When Bryan finally gets it fixed, Kane will have somehow teleported form the casket to the back seat of the car!

I can't wait.

r u a wizard

Top Bottom