• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Vylash

I don't know the rules of a casket match :-(

I'm thinking you have to place your opponent in the casket and lock it to win. So basically, Daniel Bryan will hit the flying goat, Kane will fall into the casket, Bryan will lock it and win.

Later, the cameras will follow Bryan and Brie heading out to their car, but it won't start. When Bryan finally gets it fixed, Kane will have somehow teleported form the casket to the back seat of the car!

I can't wait.

jbaL5A1KrSqoYC.jpg

you really just gonna dump a huge image of Riley's face at the top of the page like that, huh
finally someone talks sense in here, do you think Bryan can defeat The Demon Kane in his specialty match?
Against The Demon Kane? No fucking chance, he just came back from injury and has lost like all of his matches since then, and he had trouble with TDK before he had the surgeries. However, Corporate Kane is a level down so I can see Bryan eek out a victory if he gets lucky.
Guys, who cares about Bryan's career going back down the toilet.

There are real problems at hand.
I was in a skype chat with some people, including that guy, the other day

Outside of challenging for the title, what else would you have Bryan do at Mania?

Logical booking would have him face Wyatt since he is the one who eliminated him from the rumble and Bryan has never beaten him. Though Bryan going over Wyatt would crush any momentum Wyatt has as a heel especially if they are going with Roman as a face champion. Other than that inserting Bryan into the match with Orton and Rollins and do the Orton vs Rollins singles match at Fast Lane. Put Ziggler, Ambrose, Luke Harper and Barrett into the opener in a four way match for the IC title.

The top stairs was clearly attached to the bottom stairs and Punk didn't know that and his grip was simply caught off guard by that. People will make up anything to make fun of favorites just to be that special snowflake.

Hey, the best thing Daniel Bryan can do right now is string together some W's and work his way into that number one contender slot. That means taking it one match at a time.

I agree. At this point now; I just wanna see my guy do what he does best. Captivate the WWE Universe with his wrestling skills.

Thanks, bean.

Vylash

FYI, that reinforced bifoamiun weighs 80 lbs. Daniel Bryan used his sheer biological goat strength to flap it towards Kane's arm and where as any regular man's arm would've shattered Kane's did not because Kane is a damon.

but why do they have such dangerous materials at ringside? truly anything can happen in the wwe

Bryan-into-video-board.gif

I wonder if Bryan's indie career flashed before his eyes as he was slammed into the entrance and WWE's multimillion dollar production crew failed to have it go off at the right time.

DMczaf

This is how you want it? You realize this is setting up to me running in and helping Neoxon and joining MCU-GAF, which is the worst stable since the Jeff Jarrett led NWO. Is that how you want this to go down, DM?

The MCU-GAF Initiation involves ranking MCU movies from "Really Good" to "Spiritual Awakening"

Are you prepared for this?

Isn't it some kind of act of God that the show that Daniel Bryan is main eventing will be broadcasted live? Ratings will be of the charts tomorrow and will be sure to get the top WWE official's attention.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
but why do they have such dangerous materials at ringside? truly anything can happen in the wwe
Many era's ago they used regular furniture, but the wrasslers were so strong what with the constant animal comparisons and DNA that they'd just destroy everything they touched so they had to start reinforcing everything otherwise the ring would just collapse on itself. Of course even that hasn't stopped Big Show from collapsing the ring twice because well he's fat.

Anth0ny

it's just a rumor so take it as is

I don't get it? why would he care if a jobber messed up a spot?

also I figured they would be more mad about the bell ringing twice and commentary fucking up and announcing reigns the winner before rusev was eliminated.

I bet he botched it on purpose. I would too if I were in his position. Titus' existence is literally a joke to Vince. Having a be a part of that Rumble highlight video they play every year as the "fastest elimination" alongside the joke character Santino would be lame as fuck.

Friends, NXT is so fucking good.

I just got the network for the first time in 7 months and finally started watching it. Imagine if RAW was booked and handled the same way.

Also, Finn Balor is the fucking goat.

20150128_EP_LIGHT_SDcasket-hp.jpg

Will the Casket be the death of Bryan’s WrestleMania dreams?

BY MICHAEL BURDICK

Speaking of must-see SmackDown moments, during a historic Raw broadcast on Monday, it was announced that Daniel Bryan will battle Kane in a horrific Casket Match, LIVE tonight at 8/7c on Syfy.

Fueled by his quick elimination in Sunday’s Royal Rumble Match and a desire to get to WrestleMania by ending his longstanding rivalry with the demonic Superstar who put him on the shelf for eight months, Bryan seems eager to take part in a match he’s never competed in.

Considering that the Casket Match is one of the matches on which Kane has made his mark — and that he carries with him the full strength of The Authority — it is very possible that The Beard’s WrestleMania hopes could end up “dying” a painful death tonight. On the other hand, if anyone can rise out of the ashes of Royal Rumble defeat to power through Kane, it is WWE’s “Yes!” Man. Don’t miss a second of this tumultuous showdown, tonight on Syfy.

DMczaf

So Vince is pissed Titus O'Neil's 4 second elimination wasn't a 1 second elimination to tie Santino.

Goddamn poor Titus.

I know Titus felt like he was on death row when he not only botched a Rumble spot, but a ROMAN REIGNS Rumble spot.

Dude knew he was dead man walking.

Toki767

How many casket matches has Kane even had? I think I only remember 2. That's barely making your mark on it. Although I guess I think he did beat Triple H in one of them. So maybe that counts as winning like 5 matches.

"We are now getting word that DMczaf has at least a broken rib...
ibw8dgwJx4GbgV.gif

...we're out of time folks. Stay tuned for Thunder in Paradise we'll see you next week!"

Top Bottom