• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

i figured DM was the Batista of WrassleGAF since his glory days are long behind him

ifGNUD1wPv57E.gif
Nah, washed up and needing to retire. Kane and Big Show.

That gif is beautiful.

So after watching the first 3 Casket Matches in that playlist (Triple H v. Kane, Rock v. Undertaker, Kane v. Undertaker), I've learned that Casket Matches are No Disqualifications. Not only that, but each of those matches had an interference that determined the winner (Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Paul Bearer).

Bearing this in mind, I do not like Daniel Bryan's chances at all. It's almost assured now that The Authority will get involved in this match. Not only that but in Rock v. Undertaker, Taker placed Rock's cast-wrapped broken arm on the steel steps and Triple H smashed it with his sledgehammer. Then, after Taker won by putting Rock in the casket, he pushed it onto the floor, and Triple H delivered several brutal "shoot-style" sledgehammer swings to the casket, at one point penetrating it, while the Rock was trapped inside.

This leads me to believe that not only is Daniel Bryan losing tomorrow, but he'll also be savagely injured and maybe taken out of action for a while.

Toki767

So after watching the first 3 Casket Matches in that playlist (Triple H v. Kane, Rock v. Undertaker, Kane v. Undertaker), I've learned that Casket Matches are No Disqualifications. Not only that, but each of those matches had an interference that determined the winner (Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Paul Bearer).

Bearing this in mind, I do not like Daniel Bryan's chances at all. It's almost assured now that The Authority will get involved in this match. Not only that but in Rock v. Undertaker, Taker placed Rock's cast-wrapped broken arm on the steel steps and Triple H smashed it with his sledgehammer. Then, after Taker won by putting Rock in the casket, he pushed it onto the floor, and Triple H delivered several brutal "shoot-style" sledgehammer swings to the casket, at one point penetrating it, while the Rock was trapped inside.

This leads me to believe that not only is Daniel Bryan losing tomorrow, but he'll also be savagely injured and maybe taken out of action for a while.

So Roman Reigns to the rescue then to get some cheers?

So Roman Reigns to the rescue then to get some cheers?

Do you really hate Roman Reigns that much that instead of him helping Daniel Bryan in a match that has every variable working against him, you would rather have Bryan get injured and possibly taken out of action?

Toki767

Do you really hate Roman Reigns that much that instead of him helping Daniel Bryan in a match that has every variable working against him, you would rather have Bryan get injured and possibly taken out of action?

Didn't say it'd be the smartest thing to do, but this is Vince we're talking about. He probably thinks this would get him some cheers.

Didn't say it'd be the smartest thing to do, but this is Vince we're talking about. He probably thinks this would get him some cheers.

Well for example, in Triple H v. Kane, Triple H has Kane laid out when Shawn Michaels runs in and hits Hunter with Sweet Chin Music. Afterwards, Kane rises from the dead and Michaels leaves the ring, Kane then Chokeslams Triple H, rolls him into the casket and wins.

So how about if Bryan is about to lose, then Reigns flys into the ring, BOOM, Superman Punch on Kane, Bryan eventually gets up and applies the Lebell Lock or whatever, rolls Kane into the casket, and wins.

Would this be a more favorable scenario?

Top Bottom