• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

C.Dark.DN

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38Av3aol5SU

file.php

This vs orchestral Sting music at mania

Stop being creepy.
Sorry for trying to discuss Pro Wrestling in the Wrestling thread.

Does anyone? Second only to Inferno matches in terms of underwhelming, often shitty Undertaker/Kane gimmick stipulations.
I think Daniel Bryan may sway your opinion tomorrow today.

I can't sleep
https://33.media.tumblr.com/ad331dcc2ab1e0cdd936ad97e962dec7/tumblr_naybf5BsGY1qf7xjao2_r1_500.gif[/MG][/QUOTE]
[quote="bean breath, post: 149631044"][B][URL="http://www.wwe.com/videos/playlists/casket-matches"]THE MOST VICIOUS CASKET MATCHES[/URL][/B][/QUOTE]

Anth0ny

20150128_EP_LIGHT_SDcasket-hp.jpg

Will the Casket be the death of Bryan’s WrestleMania dreams?

BY MICHAEL BURDICK

Speaking of must-see SmackDown moments, during a historic Raw broadcast on Monday, it was announced that Daniel Bryan will battle Kane in a horrific Casket Match, LIVE tonight at 8/7c on Syfy.

Fueled by his quick elimination in Sunday’s Royal Rumble Match and a desire to get to WrestleMania by ending his longstanding rivalry with the demonic Superstar who put him on the shelf for eight months, Bryan seems eager to take part in a match he’s never competed in.

Considering that the Casket Match is one of the matches on which Kane has made his mark — and that he carries with him the full strength of The Authority — it is very possible that The Beard’s WrestleMania hopes could end up “dying” a painful death tonight. On the other hand, if anyone can rise out of the ashes of Royal Rumble defeat to power through Kane, it is WWE’s “Yes!” Man. Don’t miss a second of this tumultuous showdown, tonight on Syfy.

datfacevxryu.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm watching Kerry Von Erich vs Bam Bam Bigelow and thinking 'this is pretty good' then I realized it was 89 and remembered he was using his prosthetic at that point.

And his performance becomes incredible.

My apologies for making you read something twice. I don't really follow this thread super hard and it just popped up in my feed so I thought it was new-ish enough that it may not have been posted yet. My bad.

Ignore bean, he had to go back pages and pages to find the original post.

But it's live, anything can happen.

Plus there's those production values you love hearing so much about.

You only hear about production values when some insular WWE mark steps outside of their bubble which, judging from the molten heat these tandem Rains/D.Bryne storylines have unleashed amongst WrassleGAF, isn't something we or Vinny Mac need worry about.

Ignore bean, he had to go back pages and pages to find the original post.

You only hear about production values when some insular WWE mark steps outside of their bubble which, judging from the molten heat these tandem Rains/D.Bryne storylines have unleashed amongst WrassleGAF, isn't something we or Vinny Mac need worry about.

Right, looking forward to your Smackdown posts tonight, Bootaaay.

5 WWE Casket Matches To Watch Before Daniel Bryan Vs Kane

It’s been quite a while since we’ve seen this gimmick used.

On the January 29th edition of Smackdown, the long running feud between Daniel Bryan and Kane will be settled in the 20th ever Casket Match. Before anyone makes the joke that WWE will finish its burial job of Daniel Bryan, Bryan has pretty much owned Kane since Summerslam 2012 in one way or another. However, Kane just won’t go away. Hopefully, this Casket Match will settle things.
Whether it’s Corporate Kane or The Demon Kane, he hasn’t had much success against Bryan. Some fans may be unfamiliar with what to expect from a Casket Match, and some newer fans haven’t ever seen one, since the last contest was in 2008. While The Undertaker brought the gimmick to WWE in 1992 and participated in over 90 percent of the matches, the earliest record of a Casket Match was between Dusty Rhodes and Ivan Koloff in 1980.
Furthermore, what usually happens in a Casket Match is a lot of brawling around the ring, some striking and a slow pace, with a few exceptions. There are no pinfalls, so the psychology is based around closing the casket. If they’re not around it, things aren’t generally exciting. For that reason, casket matches also tend not to last very long.
So, to get us in the mood for what to expect, here are 5 Casket Matches to watch, before the entire locker room empties out to help Kane against Daniel Bryan.

I fully expect Reigns to come out and save Daniel Bryan from a beatdown tomorrow night. Vince will try to get Bryan's popularity to rub off on his chosen one by associating them together. Instead of actually giving credit to the guy who actually deserves it.

I fully expect Reigns to come out and save Daniel Bryan from a beatdown tomorrow night. Vince will try to get Bryan's popularity to rub off on his chosen one by associating them together. Instead of actually giving credit to the guy who actually deserves it.

Don't you think Daniel Bryan owes Roman Reigns an apology for his fans ruining his Royal Rumble moment?

Top Bottom