• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Hate to say it but I've got wayyyy fonder memories of most PSX sequels in the early PS2 years.

Silent Hill 2. Twisted Metal: Black. Metal Gear Solid 2. Ace Combat 4. All perfect experiences

kiguel182

Daniel Bryan is just a positive guy. He likes his life and what he does. I envy him.

He won't quit that's for sure. He doesn't seem to care about where he is on the card.

T.A.L

D.Brine seems like the kind of guy who just wants to wrestle, and doesn't care if he's curtain-jerking against Dolph Ziggler or main eventing against Bork Laser. Then again, maybe that's just the image he puts up, and he really intends to run over Reigns with a car and take his spot.

a.gif

If Bryan just wanted to wrestle he would of stayed in the Indies wrestling for leftover concession nachos and coupons.

scabro

Brie Bella is the reason Bryan main evented Mania

belee dat

Bryan doesnt give a fuck, hes happy doing whatever the man tells him.'

imBask

Banned
Corbin should be booked like Lesnar, he's obviously not as good but his "lone wolf" gimmick would blend in well with Lesnar's "idgaf about anyone or anything" attitude

Just make him fuck up random people in the middle of matches for no particular reason, somewhat like the Shield used to do at first.

¡HarlequinPanic!;149658926 said:
Hate to say it but I've got wayyyy fonder memories of most PSX sequels in the early PS2 years.

Silent Hill 2. Twisted Metal: Black. Metal Gear Solid 2. Ace Combat 4. All perfect experiences

I'm inclined to agree aside from psx era rpgs

Sephzilla

¡HarlequinPanic!;149658926 said:

I think MGS1 is better than MGS2 (MGS1 is one of the few non JRPG PS1 games that hasn't aged like dogshit), but otherwise I agree with you on everything there. Silent Hill 2 is still the horror game GOAT.

Corbin should be booked like Lesnar, he's obviously not as good but his "lone wolf" gimmick would blend in well with Lesnar's "idgaf about anyone or anything" attitude

Just make him fuck up random people in the middle of matches for no particular reason, somewhat like the Shield used to do at first.

First he should cut down on the deep fried mars bars.

maxresdefault.jpg

JavyOO7

Too many funny people in this thread. I'll try to give a top four/five/whatever. This is in no way a particular order.

1. DMczaf
2. Strobogo
3. Vince McMahon
4. Bean Breath
5. Dream

A top five NXT themes! Most of them are great though because CFO$ aren't actually that bad. These are in no particular order either.

1. Bayley
2. The Ascension
3. Sami Zayn
4. Baron Corbin
5. Big Cass / Enzo Amore

CJ Parker and The Dubstep Bros., (Murphy and Blake) aren't a CFO$ production as far as I know. The themes fit them well though!

My favorite NXT entrances in no particular order either.

1. Bayley
2. The Ascension
3. Finn Balor
4. Baron Corbin
5. Tyler Breeze

NXT is too good and too stronk. I love the care that goes into the fed. Can't wait to watch yesterday's episode. =p

Silent hill 2 has magnificent atmosphere. It's less to me about specific scary moments and instead manages to keep me on edge the entire way through.

Sephzilla

The fact that Bull Dempsey looks like a 6th grade playground bully is exactly why I like him for some odd reason.

Silent hill 2 has magnificent atmosphere. It's less to me about specific scary moments and instead manages to keep me on edge the entire way through.

The story also tackles a pretty intense subject in a way that feels mature and not like it's trying hard to be 'adult'

Hasney

It's a controversial list for sure. One things for certain though, you have to respect it, because even if you don't, a promo will be cut saying you can react however you like because you paid your hard earned money to be in this thread.

Lupercal

Banned
I visit the network again after a week or two so I can catch up on Monday Night Wars and get treated to a 30 second ad. Anyone else encounter this? Even worse is that it's after every video.

Sephzilla

top 5 worst theme

honorable mention to Dbry, he needs a real theme

I like Bryan's theme. It feels like a throwback to Ric Flair and Macho Man.

NXT has fallen prey to the 10-minute contract signing. This is a dumb thing to feature even on a three-hour wrestling show.

Did you actually watch NXT yesterday? They used the contract signing to actually build the story instead of using it for a glorified table spot like WWE always does.

Kacho

Gold Member
NXT has fallen prey to the 10-minute contract signing. This is a dumb thing to feature even on a three-hour wrestling show.

I thought it worked well last night. There was a point to it which makes the match even more interesting. Between last night's on NXT and the one a few weeks back with Lesnar, Rollins, and Cena contract signings have been pretty swell as of late.

Browny

Banned
honorable mention to Dbry, he needs a real theme

Oh no no no no no. The guitar winding up as the intro is perfect - gets the crowd up, and then it kicks in, maximising the pop. A few themes over the years have used this trick - Bret Hart's is a good example, and I'm sure there are more out there.

StevieWhite

Oh no no no no no. The guitar winding up as the intro is perfect - gets the crowd up, and then it kicks in, maximising the pop. A few themes over the years have used this trick - Bret Hart's is a good example, and I'm sure there are more out there.

They should pay Europe to play him in at WM with The Final Countdown.

Sephzilla

Oddly enough I always preferred Bret's theme without the opening guitar wail.

Yeah, ambrose's theme~

the bret guitar squeal scared my cat when we were watching the rumble and nattie came out!

imBask

Banned

I love themes with a "pop" at the beginning (I don't know how to say it, language barrier), but Dbry just doesn't cut it for me

some of my favorite themes like that

Austin
Rock
Lesnar
both of CM Punk's theme
Bret Hart

Bowser

Feb is free for WWE network #asexpected:

On the road to WrestleMania, WWE is offering new WWE Network subscribers the month of February for FREE including the all new pay-per-view event FAST LANE, so they can experience all the great programming they've been missing on WWE Network.

Let your friends know so they can join the 1 million fans who are already enjoying WWE Network. Go to WWE.com for more information..

Thank you for being a WWE Network subscriber.

Browny

Banned
Hoping Bryan finally gets the respect he deserves and they get Wagner to play him to the ring.

Are... are you sure?

x-factor-wagner-o.gif

I think Bray Wyatt should tone down the Max Cady influences and shift more towards Colonel Kurtz from Apocalypse Now is he's facing Taker

I saw a little shift in his character when he got the mic at RR, with the "It's Bray Wyatt's year!". He can tweak it slightly, less of the third party rambling, more of the "I'm a fucking badass" or words to that effect.

I just don't like the guitar squeal that they gave Bret's theme. It's too high pitched and kind of annoying. It needs to be a bit lower and actually fit with the main riff a bit more.

worst opening guitar riff to me will always have to be that sloppy as fuck one in The Miz's old theme. Just ugly as hell sounding.

Aiii

So not worth it
On the road to WrestleMania, WWE is offering new WWE Network subscribers the month of February for FREE including the all new pay-per-view event FAST LANE, so they can experience all the great programming they've been missing on WWE Network.

Let your friends know so they can join the 1 million fans who are already enjoying WWE Network. Go to WWE.com for more information..

Thank you for being a WWE Network subscriber.

Yeah, my sub runs out two days from now.

So, make that 999.999 thousand fans, WWE.

Top Bottom