• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

It would be dope if the WWE Network offered classic wrestling games. From WWF Superstars, to No Mercy to Royal Rumble and some of the early SD games. Hell I'd even play some WCW Mayhem for a bit

No more Vince / Hayes / Dunn?

I originally wrote death, but that's obviously a little harsh.

I'm not even sure the real impact Dunn and Hayes have on this shit but Vince retiring would at least be a nice start.

Reigns puts his Mania spot on the line against Bryan.

Bryan wins.

Bryan vs Lesnar at Mania.

*gives 10 bucks to Vince*

1) I would sooner pay my evil cable company $65 for a reliable HD presentation than give Vince $10 for a shitty buffering Network viewing - but even the former would mean giving money to WWE.

2) Last year's Mania was about as optimistic as it could get for the entire roster and they even managed to fuck that up something fierce.

3) I mean realistic scenarios.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
damien-sandow-idol-stevens-1327609593.jpg

Soul patch.

Recognize the power it gives.

XenoRaven

I was going to ask if people that take steroids are pre-disposed towards growing soul patches but that wouldn't explain the Ascension so I guess they're unrelated.

Cagey

Banned
I was going to ask if people that take steroids are pre-disposed towards growing soul patches but that wouldn't explain the Ascension so I guess they're unrelated.

Still need to be up in the gym, clangin and bangin, if you take roids. The fat one forgot that part of the equation.

1) I would sooner pay my evil cable company $65 for a reliable HD presentation than give Vince $10 for a shitty buffering Network viewing - but even the former would mean giving money to WWE.

Not that it matters but I actually figured out a way to fix the buffering issue (using this one weird trick, Vince McMahon hates me. You have to watch on a self imposed 15-20 second delay. Instead on playing live, choose start from the beginning and fast forward to about 20 seconds before live. I did this with the Rumble and it actually worked. I dealt with shit live feeds for every PPV

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I'm not feeling the face paint that goes into their hair for some reason.

I'm also not a fan of the facepaint, but they did do what I recommended (and they SURELY heard, hurr) and made it bigger. Nobody wants a little eye of horus in eyeliner, it's gotta be HYUUUUUUGE

Hasney

No wonder Vince is sitting pretty on the Network.
All of the rage in here from folks who bought the Network for the Rumble, will buy it again for Mania and will use it next month for free.
There will be new excuses for you guys to re-up post-Mania as well when some of the NXT guys get called up and you get excited that they'll be well-utilized all over again.

Nah. Unless the rumored card is radically changed (and I don't just mean Reigns/Brock, that could stay if the rest is exciting enough), Wrestlemania probably won't be ordered by me.

I think people should look at that card logicially, because sitting through Wrestlemania 29 was just painful.

I still don't have the faintest idea why they have ancient Egyptian iconography on them. Or why their promo that time was done with an eighties music video effect. Or what the hell the wasteland is. Or how they can fuck up a high low finisher so much (though credit to Billy Gunn for selling it like a champ).

kiguel182

What they did with the Acension makes me dread the next time they call up NXT guys/gals.

Neville is going to suffer unless HHH really pulls for him.

Kaladin

Another good episode of NXT this week.....

who knew that contract signings could still be entertaining? I thought the main roster had wore that wrestling trope into the ground...but less is more in NXT land I guess.

Top Bottom