• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Bryan will be in the mania main event.

They wouldn't post these questions otherwise.
You know... it wouldn't even feel right. It'd be more fun for the crowd but there'd be no tension or buildup or much sense of accomplishment if he just get tossed in.

It'll be seriously hard to shoehorn Bryan in this time. We can hope for Bryan vs Ziggler or maybe Bryan vs Rock at best. Both have unique appeal. The later could be a fight for rights to the title "The People's Champion".

Actually, I really like that idea. It'd be a way to abuse Bryan's populist feelgood message another time. Hell, you could even make that the main event if you really wanted to because it'd get way more buzz than Reigns. They could pull a CM Punk and bury the championship match to third-to-last and people would be thrilled.

RP912

Banned
The booking of Reigns is like trying to build a house with the foundation being made of play-doh. The constructor worker walks by and goes "that shit is not going to work". The person laying the play-doh telling the worker to fuck off, I'm going to make this house goddammit.

He finally makes the house, walks in it and falls through the fucking ground.

This right here is what the WWE is doing as we speak. Time to look for a house with a good foundation (NJPW), a nice condo (NXT), budget apartments (ROH and etc), or at least a wooden old shack (TNA).

Heroman

Banned
I didn't see the Roman Reigns match.

Let's just be honest for a minute here, though. Having seen his in-ring work since his return, as the WWE, would you be rushing to give the ball back to Daniel Bryan right now? I think the calls for him to be in the title program are premature at this point. In my view, WWE is right to be taking a wait-and-see approach. He hasn't bounced back like Roman.

Db vs bray on raw was better than any other roman match, hell his other matches with kane was better than this.

Paracelsus

You know... it wouldn't even feel right. It'd be more fun for the crowd but there'd be no tension or buildup or much sense of accomplishment if he just get tossed in.

It'll be seriously hard to shoehorn Bryan in this time. We can hope for Bryan vs Ziggler or maybe Bryan vs Rock at best. Both have unique appeal. The later could be a fight for rights to the title "The People's Champion".

Actually, I really like that idea. It'd be a way to abuse Bryan's populist feelgood message another time. Hell, you could even make that the main event if you really wanted to because it'd get way more buzz than Reigns. They could pull a CM Punk and bury the championship match to third-to-last and people would be thrilled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSxH01yX9yE

yJ01jre.png

spideytobey2(1).gif

The booking of Reigns is like trying to build a house with the foundation being made of play-doh. The constructor worker walks by and goes "that shit is not going to work". The person laying the play-doh telling the worker to fuck off, I'm going to make this house goddammit.

This right here is what the WWE is doing as we speak. Time to look for a house with a good foundation (NJPW), a nice condo (NXT), budget apartments (ROH and etc), or at least a wooden old shack (TNA).

what the fuck are you talking about

Toki767

People may not want to hear this, but at this point Roman Reigns looks way more explosive and dynamic as a professional wrestler than Daniel Bryan. You can probably chalk it up to ring rust and being generally out of shape, but Daniel Bryan is like a poor imitation of Daniel Bryan at this juncture.

Not sure if actually watched the match, but those 3 clips were literally Reigns' entire offense in the match lol.

UberTag

That exact scenario played out in one of my all-time favorite episodes of Survivor. Now you're making me nostalgic.

rumble 2000 final 4

TLjaeKR.jpg
Some things never change.

Vylash

Vestal

I didn't see the Roman Reigns match.

Let's just be honest for a minute here, though. Having seen his in-ring work since his return, as the WWE, would you be rushing to give the ball back to Daniel Bryan right now? I think the calls for him to be in the title program are premature at this point. In my view, WWE is right to be taking a wait-and-see approach. He hasn't bounced back like Roman.

Your Username certainty suites you.

I mean seriously, you have got to be kidding me.

Fox318

What WWE should do is have a 4 way match for a belt shot with Bryan, Ziggler and 2 others.

I'd love to see Cesaro and maybe Harper get the exposure.

scabro

I actually never noticed Corbin's tattoos, as in i never actually cared to look close enough at what they were.

those chest birds lol

Heel

Are you guys going to sit there and tell me that Daniel Bryan hasn't missed a step since his return?

Roman has bounced up like roundball. Daniel Bryan has deflated like football.

Are you guys going to sit there and tell me that Daniel Bryan hasn't missed a step since his return?

He didn't miss a step at the Royal Rumble - those feet hit the ground.

sajj316

What type of mega-push is Corbin going to get?
If Roman is the Cena will Corbin be the Lesnar, the Batista or the Orton?

Batista. Good look. Cool looking finisher. Needs more seasoning in the ring but a good upside. Haven't heard him on the mic though.

Believe that!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
People love overreacting in this thread.

WWE Universe will be fine and dandy when Axe Man gets his due on Monday Night.

scabro

One might even argue Daniel Bryan is at the exact same place he left at, the only difference being that the marks are no longer being strung along by triple h and vince

romanreignsfingerguns.gif

Top Bottom