• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Razorskin

----- ------
tumblr_niy4eoS5Do1sbzhteo1_400.gif

So Kevin Owens took Kassius Ohno's initials gimmick?

Wow. I am legit shook to hear Radiohead close out Twilight. This isn't shit under license from their corporate label days either. They bought in.

In summation Twilight is a viable alternative for WWE outcasts. Attractive people with great gimmicks, storytelling that'll keep you hooked. It's got everything.

Could you imagine HHH telling Reigns he never officially won the RR due to Axel not even participating and he announces that they will redo the RR at the next PPV? Oh man I think I'd cry tears of laugher and happiness. Best swerve ever.

It'd just be an over the top rope match between Reigns and Axel.
Axel will go into business for himself and shoot Roman over the top to the biggest recorded pop in wrestling since Ciclope unmasked and revealed he was actually Dean Malenko.

Cagey

Banned
Hahaha the full crowd joins in the Roman Marines like war sound before the spear despite booing beforehand and partly afterward. Any time there's a chance to chant something, the smarks just can't fucking help themselves.

vWoduBO.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
An illusion. Doink himself couldn't even believe it!

Borne should never have complained about that gimmick. I been watching him in WCCW and he is SO boring without it.

It's funny because he was an absolutely great wrestler, ahead of his time with moves, but one little complaint and blam.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's funny because he was an absolutely great wrestler, ahead of his time with moves, but one little complaint and blam.

Ahead of his time or not, he's boring as hell as Matt Borne. 'Wildman' or whatever the fuck his WCCW gimmick is at the time. Face or heel.

Anth0ny

watching smackdown

that triple h promo was weird

I liked it

but it was fucking weird

i wonder what that announcement could be on raw? seems way early to actually change anything related to the main event

also I'm laughing out loud at these duel lets go roman/roman sucks chants. fucking cena 2.0 all the way.

So with Drew McIntyre/Galloway making his Impact debut does that mean he is completely done with Evolve? Haven't gotten a chance to check his stuff there out but I would love to see them do a little talent exchange a'la early TNA featuring tons of ROH guys.

Owzers

I watched the big show/roman match, played some Evil Within, and then watched the casket match. That was some poor wrestling. Daniel Bryan's signature move of kicking someone several times in a row is tiresome to watch.

Cagey

Banned
They better or I'm not watching anymore.
I'm excited for face Daniel Bryan to fight and win a match against someone forced to put their Wrestlemania title shot on the line, selfishly and unjustly taking someone else's earned rewards. It's what all the greatest guys would do, like Jonathan Cena. Particularly eager for Brandon Stroud to explain to us all how Bryan is still a face after such an act.

UberTag

I'm excited for face Daniel Bryan to fight and win a match against someone forced to put their Wrestlemania title shot on the line, selfishly and unjustly taking someone else's earned rewards. It's what all the greatest guys would do, like Jonathan Cena. Particularly eager for Brandon Stroud to explain to us all how Bryan is still a face after such an act.
All faces in WWE are jerks. Why can't D.Brine be one too?

Paracelsus

Does WWE even have a "best damn technical wrestler in the history of the WW
_
" anymore? Someone that everybody will fear the moment they see him because he'd turn them inside out in a 30m submission match. Bryan's moveset is approaching Foley's, so there goes that.

Does WWE even have a "best damn technical wrestler in the history of the WW
_
" anymore? Someone that everybody will fear the moment they see him because he'd turn them inside out in a 30m submission match.

Roman Reigns will make Lesnar tap at Mania with his debuting submission finisher.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I guess I'm unclear on the free month WWE Network deal. Should I wait until Feb to sign up and then would I get it for free? If I sign up now, do I get charged?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Depends, he might have the answer, he might not, he doesn't know

Well...I mean, I don't know. He could change direction? He's been known to do that. Tomorrow it might be completely different, I don't know.

Wow. I am legit shook to hear Radiohead close out Twilight. This isn't shit under license from their corporate label days either. They bought in.

In summation Twilight is a viable alternative for WWE outcasts. Attractive people with great gimmicks, storytelling that'll keep you hooked. It's got everything.

Do you have any DVDs?

The commentaries are legit worth the price alone. Pattinson and Stewart spend almost the entire time every time making fun of how bad it is. I don't think two stars of any movie in modern history made less of a secret of how much they hated everything about the movie, and they did it each time.

Do you have any DVDs?

The commentaries are legit worth the price alone. Pattinson and Stewart spend almost the entire time every time making fun of how bad it is. I don't think two stars of any movie in modern history made less of a secret of how much they hated everything about the movie, and they did it each time.

I think my girlfriend does and she's telling me about some demon baby that happens later on. Needless to say, I am excited to continue the series.

oh god he doesn't have a submission finisher yet huh, looking forward to his badly executed sharpshooter, The Reigndrop

sting_hof2.gif

Just give him an omoplata crossface, it's a simple but effective finisher

Do you have any DVDs?

They Rifftrax their own movie? That's kind of amazing, riffing on Twilight is played out and easy but i'd watch that version

Top Bottom