• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Bryan needs to chop his hair off. The beard is fine but the hair has to go.

Absolutely; dude is just sad looking right now.

jTy5E6r.jpg

Have this hair; but keep the beard.

Bryan was tiny as fuck when we started WWE.

Reigns had to fight Big Show and did just fine.

moo4wUP.gif

Is this the Strobogo of the MMA-GAF Community thread?

So glad I took today off. A big mug of hot chocolate made from Ecuadorean chocolate bars in one hand, half a blunt of Colorado purple haze in the other, Metroid Prime Trilogy on the Panny plasma IPTV. This is the life my bretheren. All I'm missing is a chick sucking my dick. Hmmm I can actually get that done since she gets off work in a couple hours and always gets sauced afterwards...nah I'd rather not deal with that crazy drunk bitch today. Today is a day of peace and serenity for me, can't be having the definition of insanity come thru the door.

GQman2121

Banned
John Cena has personality and can speak well. He's leagues better than Roman Reigns in that regard.

I don't know if you can make stars in WWE. Randy Boreton says you can't, despite repeated efforts. Maybe Reigns will be the great exception.

Cena is comfortable on the stick. I'll give him that much. But what he says is just as uninteresting as what Reigns has put down on tape thus far (and by thus far I mean what is available on Youtube).

And speaking of Cena, when Vince says that he was the last person to really reach for that brass ring in regards to separating himself from the pack, what exactly does that mean? Like, he does realize that he--Vince McMahon--makes all the decisions and controls who does and does not make it, right? It's such a weird thing to hear because the interview with Austin comes off as genuine, yet you can't help but think it's all a work.

Weren't you just complaining about John Cena's slut-shaming? Fucking hypocrite.

WWE is fake, but ___ isn't is just a joke based on that article that came out. And saying someone banged alot of people isn't shaming someone if it's true. John Cena called someone a ho, which is.

MC Safety

Cena is comfortable on the stick. I'll give him that much. But what he says is just as uninteresting as what Reigns has put down on tape thus far (and by thus far I mean what is available on Youtube).

And speaking of Cena, when Vince says that he was the last person to really reach for that brass ring in regards to separating himself from the pack, what exactly does that mean? Like, he does realize that he--Vince McMahon--makes all the decisions and controls who does and does not make it, right? It's such a weird thing to hear because the interview with Austin comes off as genuine, yet you can't help but think it's all a work.

Maybe in the case of John Cena, delivery matters more than content. All I know is that it oftentimes works with Cena where it does not with Reigns.

I think the brass ring means endearing yourself to the boss. McMahon likes big guys, so Cena became that and caught the boss' eye. Maybe it's just that simple.

Top Bottom