• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Vylash

In one episode of Monday Night Raw Supershow you could watch 3 episodes of 3 different better shows, oh it's true. #rawlternative

hey fucker, we're still sharing theories on what could happen on next monday's edition of WWE Monday Night Raw, in addition to speculating about this sunday's WWE Royal Rumble, that shit can wait

strobogo

Banned
hey fucker, we're still sharing theories on what could happen on next monday's edition of WWE Monday Night Raw, in addition to speculating about this sunday's WWE Royal Rumble, that shit can wait

ibrdJnwxcnUTmQ.gif

Cena wins the Rumble and the title match. Faces The Rock at WM for shits and giggles.

But seriously I'm legitimately excited about Royal Rumble this year because I actually have no clue what's going to happen. Really looking forward to it.

Of course I'll be disappointed come Monday.

Aiii

So not worth it
You guys could be watching Jane the Virgin. Such a great show

This show is sogood.gif.

I am one of those people that watches tons of TV Datazord, it's really not that hard, most shows are only 42 minutes sans commercials.

I would since I really enjoy Mads Mikkelsen, but I tend to stay away from network tv.

I'll say the same thing I said in another thread. If you are staying away from Hannibal because it is network TV, you are doing yourself a disservice. It's probably the least "network" show on network TV right now. Very unfiltered and raw. It never feels like they are restricted or limited in any way. Most of that has to do with the fact that Bryan Fuller is a fucking genius.

Watch the season 3 trailer and try to say it's from network TV.

I'll say the same thing I said in another thread. If you are staying away from Hannibal because it is network TV, you are doing yourself a disservice. It's probably the least "network" show on network TV right now. Very unfiltered and raw. It never feels like they are restricted or limited in any way. Most of that has to do with the fact that Bryan Fuller is a fucking genius.
Oh no it has nothing to do with a lot of network tv shit being garbage, it has more to do with networks playing games with my heart and cancelling shows I enjoy and also having too many episodes.

Carny carny something carny etc carny

I'm sure the show is in no danger of being cancelled at this point, but I'll probably wait until it's wrapped up. And I'm glad that they do 13 episode seasons. I hate 20+ episode seasons. Sometimes I wonder how the fuck I made it through Lost.

Oh no it has nothing to do with a lot of network tv shit being garbage, it has more to do with networks playing games with my heart and cancelling shows I enjoy and also having too many episodes.

Carny carny something carny etc carny

I'm sure the show is in no danger of being cancelled at this point, but I'll probably wait until it's wrapped up. And I'm glad that they do 13 episode seasons. I hate 20+ episode seasons. Sometimes I wonder how the fuck I made it through Lost.

The show isn't in much danger of being cancelled because it is produced overseas and NBC just pays to air it. It costs them very little and gives them a good rep because of how acclaimed it is. That's why it has survived as long as it has.

Mengetsu

Did Roman on Smackdown really say Andre the Giant “never referred to himself as a giant”? Im seeing a bunch of people defending this saying they saw Smackdown and that's not what he said. In my head im saying You know this is taped and can be edited right?

Did Roman on Smackdown really say Andre the Giant “never referred to himself as a giant”? Im seeing a bunch of people defending this saying they saw Smackdown and that's not what he said. In my head im saying You know this is taped and can be edited right?

No, he didn't say that. His promo actually wasn't that bad.

Arrow's a show I enjoy watching but i can't really defend it from the popular criticisms (like royharperparkour.gif). I gotta watch S3 still, and the rest of Flash. I liked the pilot of that

Also The Drop was a pretty solid crime movie. I thought about making some Gandolfini gifs but i forgot and i already popped the disc out. some decisions you just gotta live with.

Hasney

Here comes negative naiiincy to rain on our parade. Just one day of happiness is all we wanted. Is it too much to ask for?

raven-sit-o.gif

You think that, but I'm not giffing any spoilers or kills or things like that.

But when you do later seasons and characters haven't died yet, we'll know who survived a given season. FUCK.

Spinner belt was great, shut your face.

You like things that spin, you make the Sonic OTs

It's Friday!

giphy.gif

Aiii looks like he's tapping into a state of Brie Mode in his avatar.

eivUx.gif

Damn why is everyone angry at the Royal Rumple is great

I like it. I like tag team matches. I like Damien Sandow. I like Natalya and I like Paige. I like the Usos. I like Rumbles and I like John Sida. I like Brock.

You meriken always angry. Why are you so angry.

I like JBL giving lariat to Kratos form God of War. Wait that already happened. Oh boy. Well...

(¿?)I like John Cena.

Top Bottom