• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

DiscoJon

Banned
WWE is fake, but ___ isn't is just a joke based on that article that came out. And saying someone banged alot of people isn't shaming someone if it's true. John Cena called someone a ho, which is.

88.gif

Jesus fucking Christ. I'm out.

Recall

I love how shitty the online community is for wrestling. I can ask a question like "which WCW PPV from 2000 is either worth a watch or at least not flat out terrible?" And you get the typical knee jerk lol WCW 2000 responses.

So I discover by watching the PPV that Fall Brawl 2000 is by far the least offensive WCW PPV from 2000 and is actually quite enjoyable.

Hasney

I love how shitty the online community is for wrestling. I can ask a question like "which WCW PPV from 2000 is either worth a watch or at least not flat out terrible?" And you get the typical knee jerk lol WCW 2000 responses.

So I discover by watching the PPV that Fall Brawl 2000 is by far the least offensive WCW PPV from 2000 and is actually quite enjoyable.

If you can ignore the Hogan bullshit, Bash at the Beach is pretty good, some fun matches on there.

Loved New Blood Rising too even though the name is dumb by that point. The opening ladder match just gets you hooked.

If you can ignore the Hogan bullshit, Bash at the Beach is pretty good, some fun matches on there.

Loved New Blood Rising too even though the name is dumb by that point. The opening ladder match just gets you hooked.

Fuck yeah, BatB 2000 has the VAMPIRO VS THE DEMON GRAVEYARD MATCH

tm24

It's mostly the the 4 or so versions of the lethal injection. The handspring cutter is the most goddamn indy finisher and it makes me hate lethal matches

Hasney

Fuck yeah, BatB 2000 has the VAMPIRO VS THE DEMON GRAVEYARD MATCH

And the always entertaining Screamin' Norman Smiley as the reigning, defending hardcore champion.

Kanyon/Booker and Steiner/Awesome are fun too, with dodgy last minute finishes that were clearly done because Hogan refused to do business. The final main event is great.

Marvel

could never
Why he gotta spit all over himself? fuck me, that's twice now.

Three things you have to do to become a true wrassler:

1. Spit over yourself or a mic (must be thick jizz spit).

2. Shit your pants.

3. Vomit in the ring.

UberTag

I think the killer saliva strand is a new move Roman is learning. He just needs to improve his aim.
It shall be known as the Lethal Loogie and will be the finisher that takes down the Beast at Mania.

My only problems with NXT.

The new tag champs. (Can't remember their names)
Stop hugging each other. They're just as bad as the Usos. How are they meant to look like a strong tag team when all they do is flick their hair and hug each other?

OH and their theme? Jesus christ?!

Bailey.
5737928_std.jpg

Tyler Breeze.
Just really cannot stand his gimmick.

I file the Meltzer Driver under "moves everyone shits on, but if someone in the WWE had done it first it'd be omg the most amazing thing ever". Sort of like how the tumblr crowd reacted to Seth's phoenix splash (even though he didn't stick the landing).

Also, the new NXT tag champ guys are totally Tekno Team 2000 reincarnated.

Hasney

Stop hugging each other. They're just as bad as the Usos. How are they meant to look like a strong tag team when all they do is flick their hair and hug each other?

We just call them the Dubstep Bros.

Bailey.[/U]
5737928_std.jpg

Tyler Breeze.
Just really cannot stand his gimmick.

Well, you're allowed to be wrong some of the time.

I file the Meltzer Driver under "moves everyone shits on, but if someone in the WWE had done it first it'd be omg the most amazing thing ever". Sort of like how the tumblr crowd reacted to Seth's phoenix splash (even though he didn't stick the landing).

I actually love the Bucks, that was just a slam dunk.

Just noticed this on main event.

R-Truth def Wade Barrett

They really don't give a fuck. Did Bubba Truth interfere at least for the long awaited re-uniting after several years of not being a tag team in WWE?
Djl6h.gif

Two men can't just flick their hair and hug each other while also being a winning tag team anymore?

Personally, I hope they go FULL Fabulous Ones/Fantastics

i4wvjv45sJCWv.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

I disagree, the move sucks, people would shit on the 619 but atleast Rey hit people with his own two feets. This is just a guy spinning in the air to push someones butt down and I thought Seth's phoenix splash looked off from the moment he was flipping in the air, but that match sucked regardless.

For the record list of flippy dippers I like:

Kalisto
Neville
Prince Puma

Top Bottom