• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Hasney

Just noticed this on main event.

R-Truth def Wade Barrett

Is this the one that aired this week, or the one they taped? Because I have a different set of spoilers if its the latter.

Either way

tumblr_n8hauoXk0P1tw2tm4o1_250.gif

if anyone is going to get the Bryan/audible from last year it'll be Rollins. They could turn him too I think he can pull off a face (sort of an anti-hero face) turn by Mania.
Yep. He is THE guy. Can definitely see them doing this if Raw is televised this Monday. They know how to play with Daniel Bryan's fans emotions, like the Smackdown ending.. But Rollins is THE guy.

I disagree, the move sucks, people would shit on the 619 but atleast Rey hit people with his own two feets. This is just a guy spinning in the air to push someones butt down

Wrestling logic, man. We know from the territory days that a spike piledriver is like 100x more devastating than a normal one and lucha taught us that more flips = more momentum.

Hasney

Yep. He is THE guy. Can definitely see them doing this if Raw is televised this Monday. They know how to play with Daniel Bryan's fans emotions, like the Smackdown ending.. But Rollins is THE guy.

Makes sense as well. I think that triple threat was actually Brocks best showing since coming back because when he was involved, he could be intense as fuck.

Bryan looked rusty or it might just be working with Kane, but either way, it means the only guys they have ready for a WM main event are Brock, Cena, Orton and Rollins. If they don't want to do a triple threat again, make a it a 4 way and throw Bryan in there or even Ambrose. Have it elimination rules, Shield reunite to take out Brock and then we can have a three way to crown the new champ.

Wrestling logic, man. We know from the territory days that a spike piledriver is like 100x more devastating than a normal one and lucha taught us that more flips = more momentum.

That one with AJ is ridiculous though. It's fun, but if ROH got their own game and added the move, you could make a sandwich after hitting the finisher button.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I hate any 'double team move' that is just dude doing a move and the partner kicking or pushing or doing whatever to make him do the move. That's not a real tag team move, fuck off.

If they don't want to do a triple threat again, make a it a 4 way and throw Bryan in there or even Ambrose. Have it elimination rules, Shield reunite to take out Brock and then we can have a three way to crown the new champ.

Holy shit, that'd be so sick.
That's best for business.

scabro

I disagree, the move sucks, people would shit on the 619 but atleast Rey hit people with his own two feets. This is just a guy spinning in the air to push someones butt down and I thought Seth's phoenix splash looked off from the moment he was flipping in the air, but that match sucked regardless.

For the record list of flippy dippers I like:

Kalisto
Neville
Prince Puma
great taste in flippers

may i recommend "uhaa nation" and "kota ibushi"

Hasney

They had a match between Reigns and Big Show? Hahahahahaha

You obviously haven't seen the spots. There was no ordinary superman punch... There was a superman punch WHILE BIG SHOW WAS ON THE MIDDLE ROPE. Basement dropkick? Pahahaha. Basement drop-kick WHILE BIG SHOW WAS AGAINST THE STEEL POST.

What a time to be alive.

Alucard

Banned
You obviously haven't seen the spots. There was no ordinary superman punch... There was a superman punch WHILE BIG SHOW WAS ON THE MIDDLE ROPE. Basement dropkick? Pahahaha. Basement drop-kick WHILE BIG SHOW WAS AGAINST THE STEEL POST.

What a time to be alive.

I like you.

For the love of pancakes, you guys need to learn to resize gifs. This thread keeps crashing my browser.

Fun house show from New Japan today, lots of inconsequential tag matches but the main event was real good and I enjoyed the two young lions matches at the start of the show.

Kane selling the ferocity of that casket match, such commitment to the business.

Daniel Bryan just can't seem to put down The Demon Kane, this calls for an inferno match
Indeed, the beard burning promos and commentary jokes write themselves and clearly these two have unfinished business as one of Bryan's all time great feuds that will take up a sizeable chunk of any DVD collection he gets.

Jamie OD

Call me crazy but it would be much better to have Bryan Vs Ziggler on the Raw after Mania instead of Mania itself. It's the anti Sheamus Vs Orton match.

miserable

i bet Triple H's legit shook announcement is gonna be something lame, like Reigns has to defend his Rumble win against Big Show at Fastlane

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
i lthought rollins had somethng when he was in shield, he stood out most for me then. the guy clearly works hard and in some ways made that rumble match for me

Rollins gonna cash in and save Wrestlemania?
Exactly. It sucks though because they lose the most compelling story, being completely their fault and ineptitude. That being building someone up to defeat Brock cleanly or close to it, solidifying a star. Or having Brock win and holding the belt hostage as they keep a potential contract extension under wraps.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
how are they wrong? they're like the most in-demand tag team in the world, i'm pretty sure a lot of people enjoy what they do

They're basically the tallest people in midget town. Congratulations, but you're still short.

Yes, that is heightist and I'll never change that.

Top Bottom