• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Morning friends

tumblr_niwwtyuwqN1u2lts2o1_500.jpg

mtmANsr.jpg

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I do 90% of my gaming on PS4 but I don't mind Xbone and Wii U gathering dust in between exclusives. I only wish I waited a little bit on the Xbox considering it was available for $350 with 3 games after I paid $500 at the beginning of the year.

Are we going to do Mortal March? MK avatars for all? If not, Mortal May...

Totally down for this btw. The recent MKX videos are getting me hyped.

Marvel

could never
KI has a mummy fighter. It's about god damn time.

KI S2 is firing on all cylinders. Love the shit out of it.

NOTE: Anakaris doesn't count, he's not fun to play as.

I have barely used Kan-Ra but he is mad as shit to look at and sounds cool. Best stage music in the game imo too.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Finished Y2J's 2nd book a while back and got burnt out on reading about Fozzy. Not excited to start the 3rd book. Will probably start Death of WCW soon.

Playing NES: Remix on 3DS. Have 500+ stars. Finishing up all challenges. Not sure why i love this game so much.

Because it's awesome?

I do 90% of my gaming on PS4 but I don't mind Xbone and Wii U gathering dust in between exclusives. I only wish I waited a little bit on the Xbox considering it was available for $350 with 3 games after I paid $500 at the beginning of the year.

Totally down for this btw. The recent MKX videos are getting me hyped.
I like having an X1 but I'd be lying if I say I didn't mind paying more for it when people were getting it for $350 plus gift cards plus free games in December.

Kacho

Gold Member
Not a big fan of the shtick Jericho's does on his podcast. Dude is such a cornball. Honestly surprised his podcast rates higher than the Ross Report.

imBask

Banned
Not a big fan of the shtick Jericho's does on his podcast. Dude is such a cornball. Honestly surprised his podcast rates higher than the Ross Report.

0-20 min : YEAHHHH BABY YEAH HAVE YOU HEARD OF FOZZZYYYYY
20-25min : Fozzy song
25-35min : ads
35-45min : actual content

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Jericho's podcast is unbearable. It's actually made me like him less and I wasn't the biggest Jericho fan to begin with.

Kacho

Gold Member
I remember really enjoying the Garfield Christmas special they did back in the mid 90's. Very heartwarming.

On Christ so Roman's promos can be nothing but internet jokes?

They could win over the hearts and minds of the folks on the internet who hate him. Think about it.

JavyOO7

With Wii U, playing the first Mario Galaxy, Punch Out!! Wii and bought Metroid Prime Trilogy yesterday. I cannot wait to play the first Metroid Prime again, but this time with the awesome FPS controls that the Wii has.

For PC, I play with my buddies Hearthstone, AOE2, Mount Your Friends, and Monaco currently.

Reading? The Bret Hart book for the second time on the paperwhite.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I missed Punch-Out for $10 so I decided not to bother. I did pick up the Matroids. No gamepad support though :( uguu

JavyOO7

I missed Punch-Out for $10 so I decided not to bother. I did pick up the Matroids. No gamepad support though :( uguu

Aw, hopefully Punch Out gets reduced in price again soon. But it is Nintendo, so...

I do hope they'll patch in Gamepad support eventually. Not a deal breaker for me, though.

Re: Heavy, I love how he just throws the word "casual" so casually... immediately after the first post. I do admit that was pretty funny.

Alucard

Banned
i'm in my yearly "every game sucks" burnout...

I'm stuck at Solgryn in Boshy and I've played a bit of Dying Light, it's alright I guess

I get that. I go through the same thing with all media, really.

Oh. Daredevil.

I never did elaborate on my hate list the other day. I hate Daredevil but I really loved the Fall of the Kingpin story. I still think Matt Murdock is bankrupt of all interest and drive. I have no feelings for him, therefore he sucks.

Murdock is a pretty motivated guy. He comes across as dry sometimes, but overall he's the most fucked over super hero ever and has had to deal with a load of emotional trauma. I think his resilience is part of the appeal for me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WrassleGAF has come to terms with the release of Heavy and ggnoobIGN.

ggnoobIGN was found mocking Black History Month. I don't think he'll be back.

Cagey

Banned
I made so much gold within the first month of D3's launch by playing Auction House arbitrage that I grossed $800 off that game just by selling gold or items scooped from the AH via PayPal and D3 boards.

Auction House was fun times.

EDIT: paid for my copy of the game, my graduation Peter Luger dinner, Stanley Cup finals tickets, etc.

Top Bottom