• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

I doubt it.

You what?

ibs1nDauqDWfIL.gif

DiscoJon

Banned
Damn why is everyone angry at the Royal Rumple is great

I like it. I like tag team matches. I like Damien Sandow. I like Natalya and I like Paige. I like the Usos. I like Rumbles and I like John Sida. I like Brock.

You meriken always angry. Why are you so angry.

I like JBL giving lariat to Kratos form God of War. Wait that already happened. Oh boy. Well...

(¿?)I like John Cena.

This is the best thing ever.

Also, Royal Rumple > Royal Rumble

This little film makes me so happy. Legit. It's so high energy. Probably the most FnP gif I've seen/

Damn why is everyone angry at the Royal Rumple is great

I like it. I like tag team matches. I like Damien Sandow. I like Natalya and I like Paige. I like the Usos. I like Rumbles and I like John Sida. I like Brock.

You meriken always angry. Why are you so angry.

I like JBL giving lariat to Kratos form God of War. Wait that already happened. Oh boy. Well...

(¿?)I like John Cena.

Royal Rumpelstiltskin, brother. Who the fuck likes the Usos? You better watch your back when Stro finds his way home from whatever gutter he fell asleep in!

I`m not keen on the idea of skinny wrestlers using their butts as a weapon because it eventually leads to broken anus. Then again the real reason for it may as well be Chyna`s dick.

Aiii

So not worth it
You know guys, how dumb as fuck is it that you can't tell someone like this, "hey, if you sign up to this WWE Network thing for 9,99 a month, you can watch the entire attitude era on demand."

I get that withholding content gives you something to give out when you need a quick subscriber boost for the conference call, but I'm unconvinced it's worth losing subs from guys like that for it.

Alucard

Banned
I`m not keen on the idea of skinny wrestlers using their butts as a weapon because it eventually leads to broken anus. Then again the real reason for it may as well be Chyna`s dick.

Look at this plucky newcomer right here. I put the over under on his age at 18. Any takers?

Alucard

Banned
http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/resources/images/2338236.jpg?type=articleLandscap
#dead[/QUOTE]

Holy shit. It's probably because it's early Friday morning and I'm just waking up, but I legit teared up after a fit of silent laughter at this pic. Fuckin' LOL. Thanks, Browny.

Aiii

So not worth it
Outside of the BBC documentary, I have had little or no Grado exposure. Do people find him entertaining? Is it a Blue Meanie sort of thing?

GRADO.gif

He is an entertaining fucker, no two ways about it. Dude has a likeability about him that's hard to ignore.

Outside of the BBC documentary, I have had little or no Grado exposure. Do people find him entertaining? Is it a Blue Meanie sort of thing?

I went to ICW in Liverpool some time at the end of last year. The crowd loves him and he does entertain, even his entrance gets everyone singing and dancing. He's just a mascot though id say, nothing more.

It's like Meanie in that Grado's a fat idiot, but unlike Meanie he's also pretty funny and has a lot of natural charisma. His matches are best when heavy on the comedy, but with the right opponent (such as vs Noam Dar in the PROGRESS World Cup) he can have a genuinely great match.

Who is the WrestleGAF authority figure? I don't recall ever seeing a mod post around these here parts.

Y2Kev sticks his head in every now and then, but he's not to be trusted as he's a Miz fan.

Browny

Banned
Best WCW PPV from 1995 and 1997? Anyone have any suggestions beyond Starrcade 1995? Thanks

For historical reasons, Bash At The Beach 1996 will live in the memory for a long time. But sadly a lot of the 95/96/97 stuff is full of Hogan and associated shite sullying the cards. There's also a lot of Nasty Boys stuff...

GAB 96 is worth a shot...

Recall

For historical reasons, Bash At The Beach 1996 will live in the memory for a long time. But sadly a lot of the 95/96/97 stuff is full of Hogan and associated shite sullying the cards. There's also a lot of Nasty Boys stuff...

GAB 96 is worth a shot...

I've seen the obvious go to shows but I wanted to find something that while it might not be the best ever but a show that wasn't flat out shit. Like how Fall Brawl 1996 turned out with being a decent show.

Aiii

So not worth it
This is the greatest thing I've heard this week.
Somebody send a link to Alvarez so he can plug it on his show.

I've put it on the F4W Boards, which means people will ignore it until someone finds a few days from now and reposts it at a time Americans are actually awake.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wrasslegaf official safe word (when you need a mod) is "Criminal Girls". Barring that, we live by the code of Omertà.

Top Bottom