• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

scabro

midseason finale of arrow s3 was fucking incredible

arrow and flash are both great right now.

i can't watch arrow anymore

i almost couldn't watch the flash during the crossover because of it. i can't stomach Amell's terrible acting and overall corn.

shame because felicity is hot as fuck, she should have stayed on the flash she fit perfectly.

i can't watch arrow anymore

i almost couldn't watch the flash during the crossover because of it. i can't stomach Amell's terrible acting and overall corn.

shame because felicity is hot as fuck, she should have stayed on the flash she fit perfectly.
That guy's that bad huh lol. I've never watched Arrow but I've watched a couple of eps of Flash. It's not bad, better than Gotham or Shield although I'm not sure if that even means much.

scabro

That guy's that bad huh lol. I've never watched Arrow but I've watched a couple of eps of Flash. It's not bad, better than Gotham or Shield although I'm not sure if that even means much.

Its more a combination of his acting, the way hes written, and the tone of the show that i can't stomach. Im sure others have a different opinion. Anyway season 1 was pretty decent, you should give it a shot. A combination of things just completely soured me on the show in the second season. .But Manu Bennet in s2 was fantastic, hes the reason i didn't quit watching during s2 altogether.

Flash and Agents of Shield from mid season 1 on are really good as far as comic book shows go imo.

Aiii

So not worth it
WWE asked Honky Tonk Man to be a part of WrestleMania:
269c2a6a190a4e05431d92a3b913c059.jpg

52743c3835311f0f55f9508f932d6e59.jpg

26a8d5349cdb47e89b18bd88a0cb7fa2.jpg

af2da87ed7caacf3b73723862c233d7e.jpg

9130457119b8ff8994c2ff3f81ce8c51.jpg

4e0b37fd57943efd94b279f847a4a3b8.jpg

Arrow should have more scenes where stephen amell eats things that are impossible for his physique~

"Hey Laurel let's go get some ice cream"

"Big Belly Burger? I'm down!"

I like the show a lot, I haven't seen season 3 yet, but feel like seasons 1 and 2 tell a pretty complete story that doesn't really have to go on? I can see the show petering out as more and more fantastical elements are brought in.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck is criminal girls/

Sssh. Don't google it. You'll get put on pedo lists. I'm just saying it's our safe word if we ever need a mod and the code of Omerta fails us.

Sephzilla

¡HarlequinPanic!;148789082 said:
Arrow should have more scenes where stephen amell eats things that are impossible for his physique~

"Hey Laurel let's go get some ice cream"

"Big Belly Burger? I'm down!"

I like the show a lot, I haven't seen season 3 yet, but feel like seasons 1 and 2 tell a pretty complete story that doesn't really have to go on? I can see the show petering out as more and more fantastical elements are brought in.

All I know about Season 3 is that
Ra's Al Ghul
apparently shows up.

I feel confident in saying that Batman/Superman will be inferior to Arrow/Flash

jmdajr

Nikki putting Cena in danger

Researchers in Brazil have determined that the “Cowgirl Position” a.k.a. woman on top, riding the man, is responsible for more than half of penis fractures. (note: for the sake of accuracy we’re using the researchers’ terms of man and woman despite the fact that there are other possible and common combinations of the sexes.) Maybe a fracture doesn’t sound like the biggest deal in the world (hey! it ain’t broken). But the extra detail that half of the men who experience a penis fracture hear an audible snap adds quite the visceral detail. It’s also extremely painful.

The runner-up for most dangerous position, with 29% of penile fractures, goes to “Doggy Style” a.k.a. woman on all fours. The safest position, predictably turns out to be “Missionary” a.k.a. man on top face to face with their partner a.k.a. what your parents do.

Lupercal

Banned
Just want to introduce myself as a fullfledged new member brother!

My fave five is
My boy D-Bry, The Great Muta, Undertaker, The Swiss Powerhouse Cesaro and Jericho WCW to the Punk fued.

Cheers!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=976925.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-EDABE0D12BDFBDF3 - Taken by Cagey. 11 entrants total.
With all of the Criminal Girls talk as modbot I feel the need to give away a better AAA game to the people here who post about WRASSLIN. Of course that means strobogo is blocked since he just spams this thread with off topic gifs that should be a bannable offense

t1422112007z1.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like this anonymous benefactor. Even though I have McMahon's Millions, I'm in!

Vylash

do I just need to talk about anime games to get you idiots to give away free stuff? because oh boy there's a lot I can talk about

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watched a lot of CMLL last night. Goddamn I love Lucha.

Time for some pictures.

tumblr_inline_nimhs3j0fw1rjjlan.jpg

Sephzilla

Billy Gunn looks like he aged 5 years since we last saw him at Mania. It makes me sad when people start aging at a Lex Luger pace

Ziggler winning the ruble could be a good swerve.

If there's any dark horse candidate to win the Rumble it's him. He's the only person besides Bryan and Roman who I think has a legit chance to win.

imBask

Banned
Flimsii made a 2 part critique of the walking dead season 2

i'm so glad i'm not the only one who hated that game top to bottom, such a trainwreck

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Flimsii made a 2 part critique of the walking dead season 2

i'm so glad i'm not the only one who hated that game top to bottom, such a trainwreck

I haven't even bothered with it, despite owning it. I just..I'm done, really. I don't need it.

The Alberto promo on ROH didn't do much for me but he seems happy to be doing what he's doing. More impressed with Jay Lethal's side of it and the fact that he put over the TV title. Too bad that belt looks like shit.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Billy Gunn looks like he aged 5 years since we last saw him at Mania. It makes me sad when people start aging at a Lex Luger pace

If there's any dark horse candidate to win the Rumble it's him. He's the only person besides Bryan and Roman who I think has a legit chance to win.
I think Ambrose could win it and then have the Shield triple threat headline mania. I think this would go a long way in not having the fans turn on Reigns too.

Still I give Bryan and Reigns about 48% chance each of winning.

If Ziggler were to win, not sure how the booking would work from there.

Raw64life

I bought Walking Dead season 1 on PC and played through the first chapter 3-4 times. Each time Chapter 2 either didn't save my choices from Chapter 1 or just crashed. Telltale knows about the problem and AFAIK still to this day has done nothing about it. They lost my money forever with that shit.

Top Bottom