• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Even though Wolf Among Us is dope, there's no reason to ever buy TT games at full price, seeing as how they all are 50% off before the whole season is even out. Foolish.

Sephzilla

The only TT game I've bought was Back to the Future because I'm simply a huge fan of that series.

I think Ambrose could win it and then have the Shield triple threat headline mania. I think this would go a long way in not having the fans turn on Reigns too.

Still I give Bryan and Reigns about 48% chance each of winning.

If Ziggler were to win, not sure how the booking would work from there.

I still say there's 0% chance that the title match doesn't involve Brock or Cena. So a Shield triple threat match for the title isn't happening.

Ziggler vs Brock could be booked pretty similar to how Bryan vs Brock could be booked. Big underdog and someone who's against The Authority trying to overcome the odds. I have to admit, I almost think I'd rather see Ziggler vs Brock just to see Ziggler selling Brock's offense.

Hasney

Not played Season 2. Done with Telltale for having bugs they never go back and fix.

As I type this, GOG just sent me an email saying they're 90% off. NO THANK YOU.

The only TT game I've bought was Back to the Future because I'm simply a huge fan of that series.

I still say there's 0% chance that the title match doesn't involve Brock or Cena. So a Shield triple threat match for the title isn't happening.

Ziggler vs Brock could be booked pretty similar to how Bryan vs Brock could be booked. Big underdog and someone who's against The Authority trying to overcome the odds. I have to admit, I almost think I'd rather see Ziggler vs Brock just to see Ziggler selling Brock's offense.

I was hoping that Ziggler/Brock was going to be the Rumble title match. Super bummed they used all of Brock's run to have matches with Cena.

imBask

Banned
the final touch on their fuckery was to put Jane instead of Luke as the final choice, and botching the Jane endings by giving them 0 meaning

Sephzilla

I was hoping that Ziggler/Brock was going to be the Rumble title match. Super bummed they used all of Brock's run to have matches with Cena.

I think we could add "The Age of Brock" to the list of things that got the kiss of death once Cena became involved.

WWE just doesn't give a shit, at all, do they..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMkJnkE_mhg

Look at the tumbler.

Look at the number of balls in the tumbler.

That looks like it would be around 30

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=976925.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Saints Row The Third -- MB-8BB10B2C786894DC
I have decided to give away the best Wrasslin game ever made to the fine people who post here. It certainly is better than Criminal Girls and you don't need a Vita to play this. Those who post about HBO are forbidden from winning.

t1422115427z1.png

I bought Walking Dead season 1 on PC and played through the first chapter 3-4 times. Each time Chapter 2 either didn't save my choices from Chapter 1 or just crashed. Telltale knows about the problem and AFAIK still to this day has done nothing about it. They lost my money forever with that shit.

That game has problems on pretty much every platform it's on, it's crazy. Its engine sucks ass on everything.

Hasney

jeff+albertson+comic+book+guy+the+simpsons+drinking+icee.jpg

"In the Smackdown episode that aired January 22nd 2015, when the tumbler was being spun, why were there more than 30 balls?"

Sephzilla

So I watched "Ladies and Gentlemen My Name is Paul Heyman" last night on the Network. Found it to be a pretty good watch. I was kind of surprised that I didn't remember seeing any Vince interviews during it.

jmdajr

GOOD MORNING AMERICA STORY

WWE Star Triple H Breaks Character to Console Young Fan

“As we were sitting ringside, the young man was behind me and he was chanting my name, over and over,” Paul “Triple H” Levesque told ABC News. “It was just me being in character. I said, with eye brows up, ‘Hey, stop messing with me. I'm trying to do my job over here.’”

That was enough for 8-year-old Lucian Deering, seated nearby, to start crying. Then, his tears prompted the WWE superstar and executive vice president to do something very rare.

“I broke out of character, and put my head to his and messed his hair up,” Levesque said. “I just said, ‘Hey, buddy, it’s OK. I’m just playing around.’”

At that point, another WWE villain, Stephanie McMahon, also broke character to console Lucian.

cb515230-a282-11e4-af9b-f7b05ee61d4f_ht_confrontation_kab_150121_4x3_992.jpg

Sephzilla

Cena in his head "I think I just saw Hunter try to make a kid feel better by walking up to him and talking to him. I gotta jump out into the crowd and hug a kid so hard he cant breathe just to show that I'm the one who appeals to kids around here"

Aiii

So not worth it
If anything there's more than 30 in there. But I'm not going to hate on WWE to the point where I complain that there aren't an accurate number of balls in tumbler that's on screen for 30 seconds.

Complain is such a harsh word, it's more like a thing that you immediately notice because there's at least a hundred balls in there and they zoom in on the tumbler and everything :D

Sephzilla

Complain is such a harsh word, it's more like a thing that you immediately notice because there's at least a hundred balls in there and they zoom in on the tumbler and everything :D

If they actually put just 30 balls in there the tumbler would probably look kind of empty, which wouldn't look good on TV

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What did you watch?

2014's Infierno en el Ring.

Really enjoyed the main event, but also loved Brazo de Plata, Dragon Rojo, Jr. and Titan vs Vangelis and Los Invasores.

Alucard

Banned
Watching now. Kazarian looks to have put on a bit of weight since leaving TNA.

Oh, most definitely. Noticeable in his match this week, as well as his cardio. Still enjoyed the bout, but there were some spots where they looked gassed.

Overall, it was an enjoyable week of ROH.

Have John Cena call that kid into the ring Monday and call attention to the story, saying that HHH isn't really a bad guy, he can change. Suddenly SWERVE! The kid kicks Cena in the balls! What's that kid doing? He's...he's tearing off his John Cena shirt to reveal his Authority shirt underneath! Cena's down! The kid runs the rope and MINI CURB STOMP! IT WAS ALL A RUSE! The Authority comes out and announces the Royal Rumble is now a FATAL FOUR WAY!!!

BOW DOWN TO THE

BOW DOWN TO THE

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

Alucard

Banned
This is happening in Philly tomorrow.

012115phillypreview.jpg

Match Card
Bullet Club (AJ + Young Bucks) vs. Matt Sydal, ACH, and Cedric Alexander
The Briscoes and ODB vs. Michael Bennett, Matt Taven, and Maria Kanellis
Jimmy Jacobs vs. Tommaso Ciampa
Moose vs. Michael Elgin
Hanson vs. The Romantic Touch
QT Marshall vs. Roderick Strong
In-ring segment of The Fish Tank /w Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly

Also Signed to appear
ROH World TV Champion Jay Lethal w/ Truth Martini
The Addiction (Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian)
BJ Whitmer
Adam Page
Caprice Coleman

More info here: http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/roh-returns-philadelphia-arena-saturday-night

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So far I've watched 0 RoH matches for the 1000/1 project, and I may keep it that way. No matter how long a break from RoH I take, when I watch one of their shows it feels like I never left. And that's a bad thing.

It's a shame because they have entertaining talent, but I've developed an allergy to RoH. Go Cedric Alexander, though, he's fantastic. Same with Moose.

No one gives a fuck about what ROH is doing tomorrow when we've got the avatar rumble.

Gonna be a crazy head to head, that's for sure.

After the Avatar Rumble, hopefully some people watch the show.

Kacho

Gold Member
On the upcoming RAW Bray Wyatt should summon all of those childen again and have HHH pedigree them one by one. John Cena then has to overcome the odds in a handicap match at Wrestlemania.

Top Bottom