• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

kiguel182

Are there any other little short films like these of wrestlers marking out, bros?

tumblr_mwijouLLCE1rrlt09o1_250.gif

tumblr_mtas1wxc321s27d52o2_250.gif

The fact that she ended up marrying Lita's ex boyfriend is just weird as fuck in hindsight.

Life takes it's turns.

Vylash

Cure, could you give me your top 10 reasons to watch Raw?

anything for you, friend ply

1. a possible appearance by "The Vigilante" Sting
N8DK88s.gif

3. various FnP gifs brought to us by The Authority
4. how various world events affect John Cena
5. a chance to claim you helped support the longest running weekly episodic television show in history
6. baby girl, it's better than #RAWlternative, and you can believe that
7. what the hell else are you gonna do on a monday night? go out on a date? lol
8. just watching on the WWE App (which has over a million downloads) won't give you the full story, you need to watch the entire show to get the facts
9. commentary you won't find anywhere else
10. what if there's a good divas match and you miss it?

Cagey

Banned
HHH is following only 19 people on twitter.

And one of them is CM Punk

HHH should take some time off from his on-screen Authority persona and use that time to start training for a UFC fight. Against CM Punk.

What happens when two carnies stop being polite, and start getting real.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

N8DK88s.gif

5. a chance to claim you helped support the longest running weekly episodic television show in history
8. just watching on the WWE App (which has over a million downloads) won't give you the full story, you need to watch the entire show to get the facts
This is pretty good, but I was expecting more gifs.

Fox318

HHH should take some time off from his on-screen Authority persona and use that time to start training for a UFC fight. Against CM Punk.

What happens when two carnies stop being polite, and start getting real.

Who here wouldn't pay to see this?

Tubby Punk wouldn't even have to cut weight.

N8DK88s.gif

welp, I'm convinced

Kacho

Gold Member
So has anyone enjoyed Finn Balor in NXT so far besides his entrance? I dont think his matches have been all that great. Same with Hideo.

imBask

Banned
For the last fucking time, CM Punk is NOT fat! Fat Fuck Barrel Boy is fat. Yokozuna was fat. Happy Humphrey was especially fat. CM Punk is not. Jeez.

Phil is that you? you know you're fat

So has anyone enjoyed Finn Balor in NXT so far besides his entrance? I dont think his matches have been all that great. Same with Hideo.

Finn Balor had some alright matches, i'm not a fan of the stomp though, never been. Hideo Itami is not that great so far... kinda boring unless he's teasing the GTS

you guys have shitty taste in american tv, as expected

Gotta support my LGBT shows whenever I'm able, plus Looking's great. Why I'm watching Girls, you got me there. The replay's on half an hour before Looking, and I'm positive as bad as it sucks it won't be worse than whatever inevitably happens with either the title match or the main event. Becoming more and more sure that if it isn't Reigns/Brock, it'll be dumb. I'm sick of Bryan, friends :[

Cagey

Banned

No joke, way back in the days of late 90s AOL as a lame ass 13 year old, I did Dragon Ball Z chat room sim fighting.

Any motherfucker who rolled up and tried to use a "Special Beam Cannon" got shamed right out of the joint.

Makankosoppo, bitches.

Finn is dope, he clicked instantly. He hasn't had a 5-star classic or whatever but he's only wrestled Kidd, Breeze, and The Ascension so far.

Hideo they fast-tracked for some reason, he needs the developmental time. But i think he's steadily improving.

Kacho

Gold Member
Finn Balor had some alright matches, i'm not a fan of the stomp though, never been. Hideo Itami is not that great so far... kinda boring unless he's teasing the GTS

Finn is dope, he clicked instantly. He hasn't had a 5-star classic or whatever but he's only wrestled Kidd, Breeze, and The Ascension so far.

Hideo they fast-tracked for some reason, he needs the developmental time. But i think he's steadily improving.

I really want to like Finn. Maybe I need to see a few more matches before I buy in. So far his in-ring appeal has been lost on me in NXT and I'm not a fan of the stomp either, imbask.

Hideo's match this week was ok. I liked when he get fired up towards the end of it, but overall I think his matches have sorta been snoozers.

I'd like to see them both succeed. In due time I suppose.

scabro

The fact that she ended up marrying Lita's ex boyfriend is just weird as fuck in hindsight.

Life takes it's turns.

i wonder if aj and lita happened close enough to each other for a threesome to have occurred.

now please excuse me, i need a minute to myself

Sephzilla

I like everything about Balor right now but yeah, he definitely does need a new finisher. I wish superkicks weren't done to death by everyone in wrestling these days because I think it would be a good finisher for his moveset.

Itami's singles matches haven't done much for me yet but I'm giving him more time. He's shown a lot of flashes of greatness in NXT so I think it's just a matter of him putting a few last things together. He needs a good finisher right now as well but I also think they're just slowly building up to him actually busting out the GTS on someone.

Top Bottom