• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Sephzilla

I really fucking hate that we aren't going to get Sting vs Taker

New Page
18tzgcpv9xhnmjpg.jpg

Think about it.. I think it was last year... or the year before... they had the cena/ rock match planned for a whole fucking year. Nothing this year.

RP912

Banned
Rock/Cena killed every match booking wise. The feud ruin Awesome Truth, made the Miz look like a joke despite his push, buried CM Punk's title reign and made Bryne look like a damn joke. Nothing good came out of that feud and when the match happened...it left us with nothing but a gassed up Rock and a stiff boring match.

Rock/Cena being planned a year in advance pretty much handcuffed what they could do though.

Yeah.. but in a way that was a good thing..

I have been thinking about thait and it will never happen.. but what about..

HHH vs. Sting vs. Undertaker... that way nobody gets hurt with a loss and Taker can retire on somewhat of a good note.

Sephzilla

Yeah.. but in a way that was a good thing..

I have been thinking about thait and it will never happen.. but what about..

HHH vs. Sting vs. Undertaker... that way nobody gets hurt with a loss and Taker can retire on somewhat of a good note.

Screw HHH vs Sting entirely. Have Sting fight Taker. Put Ziggler against HHH.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This new job will probably have me watching less wrestling due to travel. Might still keep up with NJPW, but I might not if it's 2015 - the year of Okadahashi again.

Screw HHH vs Sting entirely. Have Sting fight Taker. Put Ziggler against HHH.

Yeah... but who wins between Sting and Taker? 2 guys that have been out of the ring a year??? Taker looses 2 in a row or Sting looses his first match? Cant see that happening. I do like Zigler against HHH... because HHH will take the loss as he is a company man now.

Sephzilla

Yeah... but who wins between Sting and Taker? 2 guys that have been out of the ring a year??? Taker looses 2 in a row or Sting looses his first match? Cant see that happening. I do like Zigler against HHH... because HHH will take the loss as he is a company man now.

If we could get a good match out of Taker and Sting I'd actually consider fighting to a draw. When was the last time we actually had a well fought draw at Wrestlemania?

Lesner rematch against Rollins (Hayman turns on Brock)
HHH vs. Sting
D. Bryan against HHH
Zigler vs.???
Show vs. Reigns
Wyatt vs. ???
Usos vs. Kratos clones vs. Mizdow vs. Star/golddust
Bella vs. Bella
Shamus vs. ???
Rusev vs. ??? (Hulk Hogan???)

I think the Mania card to utilize everyone important would be:

Rollins/Reigns for WWE WHC
Cena/Rusev
Orton/Wyatt
Sting/Triple H
Bryan/Brock
Ambrose & Ziggler vs Kane & Big Show or some shit, I don't know

problem there is Rollins/Reigns isn't main event caliber compared to Sting/Triple H or Bryan/Brock

Verendus

Banned
Royal Rumble FACT

Batista has entered 5 Royal Rumbles.

Batista has made it to the final four in each Rumble he has participated in.

Batista has won 2 Royal Rumbles.

Batista has eliminated a total of 17 superstars from the Royal Rumble.

Batista has only ever been eliminated by Undertaker, a combination of Triple H/Cena, and himself by running over the ropes.

Batista is last year's Royal Rumble winner.

FACTS.

Batista will return this Sunday.

Sephzilla

My Mania Card

Ryback vs Bad News Barrett - IC Title
Roman vs Big Show
Ascension vs Usos - Tag Titles
Orton vs Rollins
Cena vs Rusev - US Title
HHH vs Ziggler
Miz vs Mizdow
Undertaker vs Sting
Paige vs Nikki - Divas Title
Bryan vs Brock - WWE Title

Royal Rumble FACT

Batista has entered 5 Royal Rumbles.

Batista has made it to the final four in each Rumble he has participated in.

Batista has won 2 Royal Rumbles.

Batista has eliminated a total of 17 superstars from the Royal Rumble.

Batista has only ever been eliminated by Undertaker, a combination of Triple H/Cena, and himself by running over the ropes.

Batista is last year's Royal Rumble winner.

FACTS.

Batista will return this Sunday.

And be eliminated by Daniel Bryan.

YES!
YES!
YES!

1387234610303.gif

Verendus

Banned
New Wrestlemania card:

Batista vs. Brock Lesnar - WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H vs. Sting
John Cena vs. Undertaker
Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan vs. Rusev

It's time WWE rights their wrong from last year, and gives Batista his third win and much earned title win. I'll be happy with this card.

Just gonna print this out and post it to WWE HQ. I'm sure it'll arrive there by Monday.

I don't get this Verendus gimmick. Is it satire or meant to be taken seriously
How is it a gimmick when I'm informing you of genuine truths?

There is not a lie in that post. Batista is probably the strongest Royal Rumble competitor after Stone Cold Steve Austin and Hulk Hogan.

Pavaloo

More people gave a shit about Swagger recently than about Cesaro with the Rusev run-in.

That's because Swagger has a consistent character for 2 years that people can recognize. When Swagger runs in everyone thinks "Oh here comes USA, FUCK YEAH"

Who is Cesaro though? I thought he was a rugby player, then he was heel foreigner US Champion, then he was a yodeler, then he was an all American(?), then he became a main event contender against orton & cena and was involved in the higher card, then he won the first ever Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal, but then he feuded with Swagger and no one gave a shit because it was Swagger, then he stopped being a Heyman guy and became miscellaneous heel and he is still just that guy.

Cesaro has shown time and time again that he can enter a match where the crowd doesn't really know who he is, but by the time the match is over they're all involved in it.

How is it a gimmick when I'm informing you of genuine truths?

There is not a lie in that post. Batista is probably the strongest Royal Rumble competitor after Stone Cold Steve Austin and Hulk Hogan.

I don't know, you're the one convinced Batista is somehow going to return to WWE on Sunday.

Verendus

Banned
HBK probably has the best rumble resume.
Stone Cold has won 3 times, entered 6 Royal Rumbles, and eliminated a total of 36 superstars. His AER (average elimination rate) is 6, with a 50% success rate.

Hulk Hogan has won twice after entering 4 four Royal Rumbles, and eliminating a total of 27 superstars. His AER is 6.75, with a success rate of 50%.

Batista has won twice after entering 5 Royal Rumbles, and eliminating a total of 17 superstars. His AER is 3.4, with a success rate of 40%

Shawn Michaels has won twice after entering 12 Royal Rumbles, and eliminating a total of 39 superstars. His AER is 3.25, with a success rate of 16.66%.

Stone Cold earns top spot thanks to a historic three wins, unmatched by any other. Hulk Hogan, and Batista naturally follow in the silver and bronze positions. Shawn Michaels is no Mr. Royal Rumble.

My facts are the truth.

Top Bottom