• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Alucard

Banned
Just realized the wwe house show tonight is 2 miles from my office. I can see the trucks outside. Going alone would be sad tho.

Fuck that. Going to movies, concerts, shows, whatever else solo is fine and socially acceptable in 2015. Who the heck is going to judge you for coming alone? The fat dad with his diabetic son next to you? Fuck them both.

I had a super shitty day at work.

Cesaro was an East German. He's commie scum.

Before he defected to the West and turned his swing onto his former comrades.

Nw2Xubi.jpg

--The WWE Network is planning another free month in February. That tells me that November must have been very successful as far as adding subscribers in December, to come back so quickly with the same gimmick.

#FreeFreeFree #WeBrokeAsFuck

somedevil

It seems the NXT show in Ohio is already sold out. Damn:

Tickets for the 3/5 NXT show as part of the Arnold Expo in Columbus, OH are already sold out. They went as soon as they were put on sale. (thanks to Jordan Angle)

Plus Smackdown Viewership is in. It did 2.814 million viewers up from last week and number 1 on cable for Thursday.

200.gif

Friend Frecklestein! You used my gif! Word is getting around! Thank you!

I am happy to support anything that has to do with my brother of the asian persuasion, the Funky Weapon

Gotta make Doink look strong, brah, gotta make the kids cry, brah!

Friends, I'm sorry, but I'm watching HBO's Girls and Looking instead of the Rumble.

Looks like Stro has a new member of the Strock. Quote the Stro...nevermore.

iKvhLcaqMm8wv.gif

that sucks, can't imagine she's not close to retiring

You're a terrible human being. There's a special place in hell for you Cure.
BzmnZcK.gif

Roman Reigns said:
I think it would be one of the hardest hitting matches of all-time. It'd be extremely aggressive. I think you'd see a level of intensity you've never seen before.

Roman Reigns on a potential match with Brock Lesnar.

Alucard

Banned
Or never, if he never becomes "ready". People acting like it's guaranteed he'll suddenly become the Rock if he gets enough time. Some folks just don't have it.

Reigns has it, but the creative staff don't know how to harness "it" and guide it. They're writing him like a damn fool.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;148854803 said:
weekend's lookin' like a #2sweet winter weekend indoors. Got cowboy bebop on blu ray coming (never seen it before) and the rumble on sunday!

GIMME AN AW HELL YEAH

Bebop is overrated, because it's rated waaaay too high. It's simply good.

Aiii

So not worth it
Speaking of Anime, almost ninety episodes into Naruto now, really enjoying it, thanks for recommending it guys!

Went back and watched Shield vs. Wyatts from EC last year. Love the match, but what really stood out to me is that this show more than any other exemplifies how much they have fucked up Roman Reigns. Back then he was a badass who said nothing and looked impressive. All the fans were behind him in that match and he looked like a star in the making. Now they have him cutting promos about fairy tales and he comes off like a goof. That's the great Vince McMahon at work.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Went back and watched Shield vs. Wyatts from EC last year. Love the match, but what really stood out to me is that this show more than any other exemplifies how much they have fucked up Roman Reigns. Back then he was a badass who said nothing and looked impressive. All the fans were behind him in that match and he looked like a star in the making. Now they have him cutting promos about fairy tales and he comes off like a goof. That's the great Vince McMahon at work.

Nah, it's because they broke em up. Can't keep that train rolling forever. It was make or break time. Roman broke.

Nah, it's because they broke em up. Can't keep that train rolling forever. It was make or break time. Roman broke.

I think there is a difference between him settling into a spot, which he should have done, and now looking like a joke, which he does. I mean, look how TNA books Lashley. WWE booking Roman the same way would work. Instead they want to make him the new Cena in every way.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
There's like this huge filler trail at the end.

Also you should be watching Hunter x Hunter.

Naruto has filler? News to me.

My tag comes from recaping the entirety of Naruto's filler run. One episode a day, every day, from February 1st 2014 until mid April.

I should get back to watching Jojo. It's the only kind of ridiculous anime I can get into these days.

JoJo is legit. The manga is so damn good, I got up to part 4 before getting distracted by other stuff, but yeah, JoJo has a lot of wrestling parallels. Muscular dudes in stupidly amazing outfits.

You've said a lot of awful things over the years, but this one takes the cake.

Fo' real. Killer soundtrack, amazing animation that still holds up and probably some of the best fight scenes ever put into animation.

Champloo is dogshit

200.gif

Why are there no black wrestlers in this poster?

Sina is right there, friend.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Naruto has too many fucking characters. One Piece has the same problem for me. At least Jojo's characters are refined to timeline/arcs for the most part.

And Bleach is the worst of them all. Bland fucking designed goobers trying their hardest to be Yu Yu Hakusho. You'll never be Yu Yu Hakusho, bro.

Top Bottom