• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

strobogo

Banned
I'm sorry man. She's 37.

ibajyDz8A1z021.gif

QUEEN Layla has deserved a rest. WWE isn't going to do anything with their women wrestlers and the last time she was a manager she stole my heart

rgal-layla.jpg

I wouldn't mind making her character a less shouty British Lana

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WWE definitely needs a female biker punk gang like The Black Devils. Except no one in their roster would fit it.
Is it me or does Lord Steven Regal look younger as the years go by? Damn... I remember dude like 20 years ago it seems and he looked rough...

He tanned a bit. It helped a lot. And getting off the drugs too.

I mean, there are signs that would lead you to believe Bryan's winning. So WWE, Bryan etc. are doing their jobs correctly in building intrigue for the Rumble.

Bryan did another interview today talking a Lesnar title match at Mania. A smart fan would think WWE would tell him to stop talking about it if it wasn't happening.

Smart fans might also check that Bryan's autobiography release date got moved up to just days after Wrestlemania.

There's signs. Do we believe them? Should we? I don't know. I'm not getting my hopes up.

And then Roman Reigns did a bad interview yesterday with the whole "if you're not a wrestler, you can't criticize" garbage. Yuck.
Oh, you hate your life. It all makes sense now.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Stone Cold has won 3 times, entered 6 Royal Rumbles, and eliminated a total of 36 superstars. His AER (average elimination rate) is 6, with a 50% success rate.

Hulk Hogan has won twice after entering 4 four Royal Rumbles, and eliminating a total of 27 superstars. His AER is 6.75, with a success rate of 50%.

Batista has won twice after entering 5 Royal Rumbles, and eliminating a total of 17 superstars. His AER is 3.4, with a success rate of 40%

Shawn Michaels has won twice after entering 12 Royal Rumbles, and eliminating a total of 39 superstars. His AER is 3.25, with a success rate of 16.66%.

Stone Cold earns top spot thanks to a historic three wins, unmatched by any other. Hulk Hogan, and Batista naturally follow in the silver and bronze positions. Shawn Michaels is no Mr. Royal Rumble.

My facts are the truth.
Eh, if we're going by wins and losses he's not Mr. Wrestlemania either. It's his performances that make him that. Him going number 1 then eliminating Bulldog and then his epic bout with Undertaker are probably the two best endings to a RR ever imo. And yeah he still does have the record for eliminating dudes.

Verendus

Banned
Eh, if we're going by wins and losses he's not Mr. Wrestlemania either. It's his performances that make him that. Him going number 1 then eliminating Bulldog and then his epic bout with Undertaker are probably the two best endings to a RR ever imo. And yeah he still does have the record for eliminating dudes.
Listen.

Okay.

Fuck Shawn Michaels.

Not really, but still. Come back at my facts like this!

Lol what immediate back tracking. This thread talks about how dope NXT women are all the time. This community raves about Charlotte and Sasha. And joshi. And stuff like Shimmer gets mentioned pretty regularly. The women matches at all the NXT specials were all very highly rated here. This is not the community to drop the "I see people shitting on women wrestling and it is probably sexism" shit. All so you can plug your blog. Come on, son. Be involved with the community. Alucard and myself do a lot more than just plug our stupid wrestling blogs.

You can't just be in here non stop plugging your blog and not join in with the discussions. That kind of shit is looked down on in every community and GAF as a whole. If you join the discussion of the thread, perhaps people would actually acknowledge some of your blog stuff.
Oh bullsh*t. You're not involved in this community. What a load of horse dung. Non-stop plugging his blog? That guy posts a link maybe once a week. You want spamming? Look in the mirror, kid.

strobogo

Banned
Tony loves his Honeycombs. By far his favorite cereal. If he's eating cereal, dollars to donuts it is Honeycombs. He sometimes eats it straight from the box by hand.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
bean breath still one of our finest posters. I love his energy.

Vylash

Oh bullsh*t. You're not involved in this community. What a load of horse dung. Non-stop plugging his blog? That guy posts a link maybe once a week. You want spamming? Look in the mirror, kid.

are you saying he's got donkey dung for brains? or are you saying he's full of something else?

Don't lie to these people, Sunny. WrassleGAF is a haven for heterocis scum to objectify female athletes with sexualized animated GIFs as some kind of sad attempt at internet kudos.
It's almost like they feel the need to trumpet their overt heterosexuality in the face of so much muscled-up, male on male contact lest anyone dare assume differently.

Cagey

Banned
Just realized the wwe house show tonight is 2 miles from my office. I can see the trucks outside. Going alone would be sad tho.

Top Bottom