• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

The recent Royal Rumble by the numbers promo conflicts with their recent WWE website article on most eliminations, blasted promo vid isn't counting Kane's CM Punk elimination that was so powerful he was eliminated out of the company, looks like there's still work to be done this year after all.
And then one day in the future HBK will be a surprise old geezer entry and win it back, the art of surprise entrants can keep this record war going for years to come how thrilling!

Wonder if they'll have Reigns break his own elimination record just because.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Earl Hebner is such a shitty referee. His pin counts suck. His count outs suck. He sucks.

tumblr_m7sqq3e35s1qhq4r6o1_500.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The recent Royal Rumble by the numbers promo conflicts with their recent WWE website article on most eliminations, blasted promo vid isn't counting Kane's CM Punk elimination that was so powerful he was eliminated out of the company, looks like there's still work to be done this year after all.
And then one day in the future HBK will be a surprise old geezer entry and win it back, the art of surprise entrants can keep this record war going for years to come how thrilling!

Wonder if they'll have Reigns break his own elimination record just because.

Looking at the card they should have stuck with 40 man Rumbo. It would please the marks by having a bunch of NXT goobers in it and Reigns can break all the records. Total time in, most eliminations, most minorities eliminated.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I called it from day one. As soon as Roman gets a REAL acting offer(not WWE), he's gone. Even if he sucks and it flops, he's ditching.

Looking at the card they should have stuck with 40 man Rumbo. It would please the marks by having a bunch of NXT goobers in it and Reigns can break all the records. Total time in, most eliminations, most minorities eliminated.
Somehow I think that last one still goes to Rusev, the past booking is on my side.
They should have stuck with 40 entries though.

strobogo

Banned
I called it from day one. As soon as Roman gets a REAL acting offer(not WWE), he's gone. Even if he sucks and it flops, he's ditching.

Maybe it was for acting in the ring. As in selling. Did you think of that? Roman is true to THIS BUSINESS. It's in his BLOOD.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah, but who'd hire Roman to do anything? He straight up can't act.

I... Erm. Thought you were joking, until I searched it. :c

Yeah, he's somewhat cute, but this is one of the most bizarre career moves ever.

Buff's got the stuff, friend. And he'll stuff you for a fair rate.

Do you assume Roman Reigns will get a real acting offer?

Did we ever think Batista could be an actor? Plus, he's got multiple takes to work with and he's obviously a good looking dude. If he can't land a Marvel role, I'm sure women and men alike will flock to a corny romcom with him as the lead, which tend to have writing very similar to the promos he has to read.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm being semi-sarcastic though. He's not nearly as bad either in the ring or on mic as some interneters would have you believe. He's not great by any means, though.

I'm actually less interested in whoever wins the rumble than who they'll be facing; I personally think they should consider having Rollins on the other side. The storyline has revolved consistently around Rollins for like 8 months and he's gotten really good at being a heel.

Ithil

I'm being semi-sarcastic though. He's not nearly as bad either in the ring or on mic as some interneters would have you believe. He's not great by any means, though.

I'm actually less interested in whoever wins the rumble than who they'll be facing; I personally think they should consider having Rollins on the other side. The storyline has revolved consistently around Rollins for like 8 months and he's gotten really good at being a heel.

No one says he's horrible, or the worst ever. Well most of his promos are horrible but the material is terrible anyway.
It's more a "he's completely mediocre but is supposed to be the guy on TV nonstop in all the main events" problem.

If he was just some guy on the roster like a Ziggler or Kofi no one would care.

Definitely not. He's an emotional wreck, prone to depression, panic attacks, and occasionally crying. He also fucks up everything around him, but not in the TMF way. When he's angry, he's TMF, but over all I can't give him the nod due to his emotional issues.

Furio is TMF. That mother fucker is ICE COLD. More than anyone on any crew.

ml0BNX.gif

Tony has his moments, like putting Richie in his place and beating the fuck out of Ralph. But then he gets the shit kicked out of him by Bobby.

tv-hbo-the-sopranos-sopranos-tony-soprano-singsoprano-bobby-bacala-baccalieri-6x13.gif

Kaladin

If you were hoping to go to the NXT event in Ohio, hope you got your ticket:

The 3/5 WWE NXT event in Columbus, Ohio taking place at the LC Pavilion, Columbus, OH as part of the Arnold Classic went on sale this morning and immediately sold out. That's pretty damn awesome sign for the NXT brand, especially since it's the first time they have had a live event outside of the Florida area.

strobogo

Banned
Batista surprised many as Drax, Roman just needs the right Marvel character!

Yes, still haven't gotten around to the Christmas ep, but I've been meaning to.

I thought Bateaster kind of sucked in GOTG. His delivery was garbage and only saved because of low expectations and how the character is. But the more I think about GOTG, the less I like it.

The recent Royal Rumble by the numbers promo conflicts with their recent WWE website article on most eliminations, blasted promo vid isn't counting Kane's CM Punk elimination that was so powerful he was eliminated out of the company

fucking #dead at that

Also the only thing Roman will win this year is a Slammy Award for Best Kiss with whoever

Angry Grimace

No one says he's horrible, or the worst ever. Well most of his promos are horrible but the material is terrible anyway.
It's more a "he's completely mediocre but is supposed to be the guy on TV nonstop in all the main events" problem.

If he was just some guy on the roster like a Ziggler or Kofi no one would care.

I think the reason him winning would be kind of out there for me is that he's not really on TV that much. He just does terrible run-ins (because he's supposed to be running into save people and then he walks slowly down the steps) with no explanation beyond faces save faces.

I mean, if he wins, I'm not going to be mad though. There's no other reasonable options that aren't old dudes or Daniel Bryan. Bryan winning would probably be big, but its stupid if he's the only legit option to win.

Top Bottom