• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Heel

i8iGTJj83LeQB.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wow, Roman comes off as a super arrogant douchenozzle in all these pre-RR interviews he's doing. Is he supposed to be a heel? Because only a heel says 'how dare you complain and not like something.' Only a heel says people are 'insane' for not liking the direction of a storyline.

Wow, Roman comes off as a super arrogant douchenozzle in all these pre-RR interviews he's doing. Is he supposed to be a heel? Because only a heel says 'how dare you complain and not like something.' Only a heel says people are 'insane' for not liking the direction of a storyline.

It's pretty funny. WWE's PR team probably needs to have a talk with him.

John Cenahashi would have put them over "Seth? I don't like the kid, some of the fans do, probably the same ones that pay their hard earned cash to come chant 'Cena Sucks' every Monday. But you know what? Gotta give credit where it's due. He's made a big name for himself, and he's done what he's had to do to get to where he's at. Come Sunday, I can't overlook him. He's just as big a threat as Brock, but you know what? Like Brock, he has to recognize that he wont be walking out of the Rumble this Sunday as the champ."

Add Dada West to the hate their life pile.

John Cenahashi would have put them over "Seth? I don't like the kid, some of the fans do, probably the same ones that pay their hard earned cash to come chant 'Cena Sucks' every Monday. But you know what? Gotta give credit where it's due. He's made a big name for himself, and he's done what he's had to do to get to where he's at. Come Sunday, I can't overlook him. He's just as big a threat as Brock, but you know what? Like Brock, he has to recognize that he wont be walking out of the Rumble this Sunday as the champ."
Where'd you copy paste this from? Way too accurate man.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
All of my consoles and electronc things, computer aside, are in storage. So I can't play Vice City at 2 am like I sometimes like to do when I can't sleep.

And I'm not playing stinky controllerless Steam version.
So, Final Fantasy XV looks kind of rad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny69S-GWcU8

I will probably never play it, but I dig this trailer. Zelda and Xenoblade X also look great for adventure and RPG fans.

I will probably buy it and Xenoblade X just for having JRPGs that ARENT doing high fantasy shit. I hated the armor aesthetic for Xenoblade and hated the beach partay aesthetic for FF 13.

Hasney

All of my consoles and electronc things, computer aside, are in storage. So I can't play Vice City at 2 am like I sometimes like to do when I can't sleep.

I got an Amazon Kindle Fire HDX for this purpose. Hooked up a PS3 pad to it and play all the crap I want when I can't sleep.

JavyOO7

I will probably buy it and Xenoblade X just for having JRPGs that ARENT doing high fantasy shit. I hated the armor aesthetic for Xenoblade and hated the beach partay aesthetic for FF 13.

GTA3 on Steam I use my wireless X360 PC controller and got a mod to show the controller buttons.

EDIT = Which is this. My bad. http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=24272

strobogo

Banned
With all due to respect.... If other fellow wrestlers are saying he is one of the best, then he is one of the best. All wrestlers hit their spots during matches.... The dude is very likely the best of all time... If not the best... Then without a doubt top 3. Who do you think is better?

I don't give a dick what other wrestlers say. Look at all the musicians who will say some random, boring as shit dude you've never heard of is the best guitar player of all time. Ric Flair had the same match no matter the opponent, was sloppy as shit for a "technical wrestler", was frequently seen/heard calling spots, frequently seen blatantly blading.

Guys better than Ric Flair:

• Bret Hart
  • Sting
  • Rick Rude
  • Arn Anderson
  • Tully Blanchard
  • Barry Windham
  • Steve Austin
  • WCW Dustin Rhodes
  • Randy Savage
  • Ted Dibiase
  • Owen Hart
  • Ricky Steamboat
  • Terry Funk
  • Nick Bockwinkel
  • Jumbo Tsurutra
  • The Destroyer
  • Stan Hansen
  • Vader

And on and on and on and on. I wouldn't put Flair even in the top 50 in ring dudes.
ibeIbul73gcEwF.gif

Suzuki's comments about winning Match of the Year for his bout with Styles in the G1;

"I got a Match of the Year award from US magazine Wrestling Observer. All my matches are Match of the Year. All my matches are Best Bout, I think so, really. So I do not think this a special thing. All the AJ Styles bout brought to me is defeat."

I agree 100 %. Anyone who thinks otherwise didn't pay attention to the last season and has some wishful thinking going on. David Chase has been playing coy for years, but it is pointless now that Gandolfini is dead. There is a CLEAR message with that ending and anyone who thinks otherwise is a stunad.

Fuck that, the whole final scene was an exercise in tension building. It was a visual metaphor for the fact that, for the rest of his life, Tony's going to be looking over his shoulder, wondering when the hit's going to come. Also, Chase's comments around the time were telling; about being disgusted with how fans that had revelled in Tony's brutality were now clamouring to see him die and how he wanted to eschew the typical 'rise and fall' arc of gangster films, which he does with that ambiguous end. If you want to believe Tony got it, then that's fine, but I think it was left open for a purpose and it's up to the viewer to interpret it. To quote Chase himself;

"Whether Tony Soprano is alive or dead is not the point. To continue to search for this answer is fruitless. The final scene of The Sopranos raises a spiritual question that has no right or wrong answer."

Zach

I don't give a dick what other wrestlers say. Look at all the musicians who will say some random, boring as shit dude you've never heard of is the best guitar player of all time. Ric Flair had the same match no matter the opponent, was sloppy as shit for a "technical wrestler", was frequently seen/heard calling spots, frequently seen blatantly blading.

Guys better than Ric Flair:

• Bret Hart
  • Sting
  • Rick Rude
  • Arn Anderson
  • Tully Blanchard
  • Barry Windham
  • Steve Austin
  • WCW Dustin Rhodes
  • Randy Savage
  • Ted Dibiase
  • Owen Hart
  • Ricky Steamboat
  • Terry Funk
  • Nick Bockwinkel
  • Jumbo Tsurutra
  • The Destroyer
  • Stan Hansen
  • Vader

And on and on and on and on. I wouldn't put Flair even in the top 50 in ring dudes.
ibeIbul73gcEwF.gif
You are just too much, ya old goose.

To me Flair's a lot like Inoki, but without the pure grappling skill. Inoki forced people to wrestle his way, to adhere to his match structure and Flair was the same in that regard.

Impact Wrestling looks like a place even BronsonLee would be embarrassed to work at. And he's worked for Tommy Dreamer.

FIGHT ME MOTHER FUCKER.

I'd love to work for TNA! You kidding?

There are times when I help out for events with 1500 people, and times I film shows where there are 15 people there! One time I saw an I Quit match with the following participants:

A short fat fake MMA balding ginger
A fat weaboo wearing some anime mask announced as from 'Akihabara Japan', shouting the names of anime before he did moves, and botching -everything-
For example, he tried the Tarantula (because you know, Tajiri), but was too fat, so he ended up just falling off the ropes to the floor
THAT MATCH WENT FOR 15 MINUTES

Alucard

Banned

Last FF I played was X, and I haven't bought any consoles past the PS2 and Wii. I've got FFXII that I still intend to play and finish one day. And Xenoblade for the Wii.

The last RPG I finished was FFIV on the DS. And I got to 10 hours on Chrono Trigger and stopped playing outtanowhere.

Video games just don't grab me like they used to. I usually think "I could be doing anything else right now." It's also a time thing with being a relatively new dad and just trying to make sure my fam's okay.

Carnby

To clarify, the Network app on Amazon Fire TV now has the ppvs arranged in chronological order. The PS4 app still has ppvs organized by title.

Xater

Don't want to post it in her because I think it's just for subscribers because it's part of Figure Four Weekly. Bryan's short article about the homogenization of style in WWE rings very true though.

Zach

To clarify, the Network app on Amazon Fire TV now has the ppvs arranged in chronological order. The PS4 app still has ppvs organized by title.

Really?! Jealous.

Then it should be at 1 AM for me. Alright gonna stay up for that and hope it doesn't go too long.

How long can it possibly take in a video game? Surely it's not as long as the real thing, right?

Top Bottom