• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Mahonay

Banned
X2woi9Wl.jpg

vesPtW9l.jpg

D8bWuzgl.jpg

QLO8DEm.jpg

yfKVuZB.jpg
Look at these carny motherfuckers.

As a kid, Bill Clinton seemed like the biggest pimp on the planet.

The WWE has a saying, "we put smiles on faces". By that measure, can any one of us here claim that "this product", as you call it, is unsuccessful?

That's what I thought.

dream

You know, if an EIGHT YEAR OLD starts bawling because a pro wrestling heel is mildly heeling it up at a pro wrestling event, we really are raising a generation of pussies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know, if an EIGHT YEAR OLD starts bawling because a pro wrestling heel is mildly heeling it up at a pro wrestling event, we really are raising a generation of pussies.

Especially when it's that caliber of heel. It's not like Terry Funk came out and talked about running over your dog.

dream

I would never condone bullying, but the sad reality is this crybaby is in for some hard times on the playground.

All Triple H said was "I'm trying to do my job over here."

What do you expect from the kids in the front row? He sat ringside and cries his way backstage while the poors in the nosebleeds had to walk all the way back down through the arena, then God knows how many miles to their discounted parking lot.

dream

What do you think the reaction was when Little Baby Lucian went back to school on Tuesday? Was it "oh man, you met HHH?" Or was it "you little bitch" followed by a noogie?

Heel

Jesus fuck, I'm talking shit about an 8 year old. Fuck my life. Do people still say that?

On the subject of children, dream, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that OlliOlli is the best KideoStation 4 game I've played. For the sale price of $2.99 USD, I recommend it to everyone reading without hesitation. After about an hour of learning it's absolutely magical.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
On the subject of children, dream, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that OlliOlli is the best KideoStation 4 game I've played. For the sale price of $2.99 USD, I recommend it to everyone reading without hesitation. After about an hour of learning it's absolutely magical.

Sell me on it. Convince Me. I can't possibly be asked to look it up myself.

I'm waiting for the Wii U/3DS Ports

Top Bottom