• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Heel

The Iron Sheik ‏@the_ironsheik 7h7 hours ago
I BREAK all you JABRONI back in the fucking FANTASY MMA game $10,000 @Kountermove prize mine you FUCK #UFCStockholm http://mf.tt/Aue

"The Iron Sheik" making an early push for Carny of the Year. I can't believe some of you believe he knows how to use a keyboard.

pretty good riff

Ascension 2.0

I can't wait for Ascension 2000

"The Iron Sheik" making an early push for Carny of the Year. I can't believe some of you believe he knows how to use a keyboard.

200.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Top tier themes:

Seth Rollins
Ascension
Tyler Breeze
Baron Corbin
WWE Raw theme
Paige
Rusev
Titus O'Neil
Bad News Barrett
Jack Swagger

Honestly if you like wrasslin themes this is a golden age. Lots of good shit.

dream

Oh man Heel, Josh and Mauro really are phenomenal calling this match. They make you wish the EMTs hadn't saved King.

dream

There's like this long false finish sequence at around the 35 minute mark, Heel, that is absolutely unreal, serving as a solemn reminder of just what a poor in-ring product WWE offers, despite what their apologists claim.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ascension, Rollins, and Corbin's garbage all start to blend together after about thirty seconds with these shitty breakdowns.

UberTag

Crazy fact time...

Tomorrow night at the Rumble - barring a MITB cash-in by Rollins or an impromptu match added to the card - there will be NO one-on-one wrestling contests on the entire PPV card.

The last time the WWE had a pay-per-view without a single one-on-one match booked of any kind was - as best as I can tell - Survivor Series 1988.

strobogo

Banned
It's these guys actually.

JohnandMichael.jpg

They do most of the vocal work too.

Those two definitely look like they'd produce such hits as Cesaro's theme, Ascension's theme, Baron Von Corbin's theme, Dean Ambrose's vrrrrrroooooooooom theme, Seth Rollin's theme.

Actual goatee with a lip ring and nose ring? Come on, son. That's straight out of the year 2000.

TCF6rfV.png

No matter what happens, as soon as Daniel Bryan enters that ring, I'm gonna be nervous as fuck. No denying that. Jesus christ, this Rumble will be the death of me.

But you know.....

TCF6rfV.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
New Jack vs Tracy Smothers in Smoky Mountain Wrestling

Tracy is wearing Rebel Flag trunks. I don't know who the bad guy is anymore.

Top Bottom