• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Vylash

Can't wait for this to be outted.
gXhBsCY.jpg

Ricky_Ortiz.jpg

RALLY UP

Strobogo is just incredibly dark, dream, like the last episode of The Sopranos in which Tony Soprano dies.

I'd call you out for posting spoilers, friend Heel, but that isn't what happens goddamnit! I will take that opinion to my grave.

didn't Chase say in a recent interview that Tony is not dead?

He was misquoted and then basically just said how it's open to the viewer's interpretation and that there's no wrong or right answer to the question. Schrodinger's cliffhanger.

dream

What's a "Rainmaker," Heel? It's the coolest sounding finisher since the Shining Wizard. But what is it? I'll be very disappointed if it's just a Spicolli driver.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd call you out for posting spoilers, friend Heel, but that isn't what happens goddamnit! I will take that opinion to my grave.

Wait, you really truly believe Tony didn't die? Do you at least believe he got riddled with bullets?

Heel

Am I wrong, Heel? Wouldn't NJPW on AxsTV be much better if Mauro and Josh pretended it was live?

It would, dream, but it's still infinitely better than Matt Striker and Jim Ross. I enjoyed the first episode.

What's a "Rainmaker," Heel? It's the coolest sounding finisher since the Shining Wizard. But what is it? I'll be very disappointed if it's just a Spicolli driver.

That's a question for our resident weeaboos, friend.

Top Bottom