• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Vylash

friends

i'm gonna shoot

piercings anywhere other than your ears (belly buttons are acceptable sometmes) are dumb as shit

TCF6rfV.png

thanks

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wonder what would have happened if New Jack went from Smoky Mountain to WWF. He was always unhinged, but I imagine the balcony dives did a lot worse for his state of mind than anything he had done prior to that. His character in ECW just went from pissed off black dude who made some sense to cuh-razy guy who made no sense.

I'd have loved to seen him feud with Austin just for the promos. They'd have to get the theme though.

RBH

I wonder what would have happened if New Jack went from Smoky Mountain to WWF. He was always unhinged, but I imagine the balcony dives did a lot worse for his state of mind than anything he had done prior to that. His character in ECW just went from pissed off black dude who made some sense to cuh-razy guy who made no sense.

I'd have loved to seen him feud with Austin just for the promos. They'd have to get the theme though.

Real Ass Stone Cold vs. New Jack..........oh boy........

One mystery to me till this day is how over Sid was in the 90's. He couldn't work a match to save his life but he was still madly over wherever he went.

Spaghetti mullets were in fashion. Also shitting your pants at the most opportune moments (like getting tombstoned by the Undertaker).

psycho1_crop_north.jpg

UberTag

One mystery to me till this day is how over Sid was in the 90's. He couldn't work a match to save his life but he was still madly over wherever he went.
I believe it's entirely a genetic trait.
I had the exact same reaction to his son Frank when he appeared on Big Brother.
Dude was madly popular with the viewers and even won the $25,000 Favorite Houseguest prize despite being awful at the actual game.

T.A.L

"Let me BLAZE everybody who been talking junk about the Alpha Male. Group em all together and blaze em all at the same time!"

So hyped

strobogo

Banned

He was super excited and had a ton of energy. He did chokeslams and powerbombs when they weren't standard moves. He did the whirly bird. He had a dope mullet. He was jacked. He did fist pumps. His promos were ridiculous. What's not to like?

T.A.L

I loved Sid. He was cool as shit. He was like the jock who banged all the chicks just cuz he could dunk in high school.

some of you actually want to see rollins vs orton? terrible. I don't think you could book rollins any more boring than this. pretty much any match big show, mark henry, and randy orton will be in will suck and be irrelevant to how new talent should be booked.

T.A.L

some of you actually want to see rollins vs orton? terrible. I don't think you could book rollins any more boring than this. pretty much any match big show, mark henry, and randy orton will be in will suck and be irrelevant to how new talent should be booked.

If Orton puts him over it could line him up as REALLY the top heel coming out of Mania and Orton puts on good matches.

T.A.L

I dont know what the term for it is but whenever Janice shows up on my screen while watching the Sopranos, I get very angry. Her and the mom are who I would want to get ate first if this was The Walking Dead.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

He was big and muscular. There's a reason for Vince's fetish.

Top Bottom