• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Wreav

Banned
Road Dadd over here gone awfully soft

TSXUQhR.jpg

Alucard

Banned
So, I see Tyler Breeze won the Avatar Rumble...

I almost want to stay up until 4 am today to watch the Rumble but finals coupled with Reigns winning is going to make pass on that.

Yeah, not going to stay up since I've already simmed the event and my emotional reactions to it in my mind. The end "feeling" I get with Reigns winning and whatever the end of the ME is...is "Eh. Okay."

The best thing about tonight is that I can honestly say that I have no idea what is going to happen. I could see any of the three guys in the title match walking out with the belt, and I can see any of about 4 or 5 guys winning the Rumble.

Alucard

Banned
The best thing about tonight is that I can honestly say that I have no idea what is going to happen. I could see any of the three guys in the title match walking out with the belt, and I can see any of about 4 or 5 guys winning the Rumble.

Don't forget that you have at least 60-90 minutes of an awful undercard to get through first.

Agreed that the WWE has done a great job of making the title match feel unpredictable. Ideally, Brock wins, Rollins cashes in, and we get Brock and Rollins at Fast Lane to continue the little rivalry they've been having the past few weeks.

I think there are really only 2 choices for the Rumble: Reigns or Bryan. Anyone beyond those two names has an outside shot.

Don't forget that you have at least 60-90 minutes of an awful undercard to get through first.

Agreed that the WWE has done a great job of making the title match feel unpredictable. Ideally, Brock wins, Rollins cashes in, and we get Brock and Rollins at Fast Lane to continue the little rivalry they've been having the past few weeks.

I think there are really only 2 choices for the Rumble: Reigns or Bryan. Anyone beyond those two names has an outside shot.

I think there are two guys who have a good chance(Reigns and Bryan), two guys who have an outside chance (Orton and Ambrose), and now a wildcard (Rock). I really think it might depend on who walks out with the belt. Once we know that, this list will narrow down a bit. Similarly, if we see this match go on before the title match, we'll also be able to narrow it down.

stro isn't banned, perhaps a good sign for today? I'm happy to see him and freckle 2sweet'd their problems away. Now is everyone ready for the new generation tonight?

Been binge watching 95 WCW....sooooo entertaining

srs

1995 WCW is just as cartoony as 1995 WWF and both seemed to get more edgy in 1996. Some revisionist history saying 1996 WWF was cartoony. You can see the slow transition in early 96 with those scantly clad Sunny promos at the start of RAW and Diesel flipping off Undertaker way before SCSA was born, and the Goldust vs Razor feud was a lot more racy than from what I remember.

1996/1997 WWF is totally underrated

kiguel182

This is another good argument for not watching it live. Catching the main-event and Rumble tomorrow seems the best bet for non US folks.

Kaladin

Heh.....WWE is pushing this: sign up for the WWE Network today and get all this for $9.99

10750419_781872058529027_6081175367229649067_o.jpg

I feel kinda cheated, my sub renews on the first of the month.

Fox318

Heh.....WWE is pushing this: sign up for the WWE Network today and get all this for $9.99

If they continue to add Nitros and start adding Smackdowns and Raws the Network is a good deal.

The NXT content is great and for as bad as the TV shows have been the PPV's aren't terrible.

It would be nice if they started to add older docs and even stuff like The Self Destruction Of The Ultimate Warrior for as bad and biased as it is.

I'm sure there are some old WCW tapes that would be cool to watch as well.

Smart move is to do this today and cancel after the month. Then renew again the day of Mania so you get Mania and Extreme Rules for $10 also.

Fox318

If Zayn didn't have the belt he should be the one to win the Rumble.

Would be a hell of a debut and he is so much better than Reigns as a babyface in so many ways.

Top Bottom