• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

jmdajr

1246D1154C059B886CE0FE
He's here!

dream

Like, I know that it's ultimately meaningless because it doesn't represent anything, but I really like the term "Brie mode." I wish they'd do something with it, like she gets stronger or sexier when she activates it or something. Turn it into our era's version of King's strap.

Mahonay

Banned
He called Hunter and Hunter told him they weren't interested at the moment. Then Angle tried to go over his head and called Vince. Vince told him that Hunter makes the talent decisions. Hunter was now furious. So, yeah, Angle killed his own chances of coming back. But apparently they want to hire him as an NXT trainer when he retires.
I love Haitch but all of that his hilarious coming from Mr. "I'm a fucking going over?".

Either way Angle doesn't seem to be all there these days so maybe it was for the best.

I want to be FRESH TO DEAF, GOD DAMN IT.

UberTag

Finally getting around to watching NJPW on AXS Episode 3.
Dear god this call of the match by Mauro Ranallo is something special.

Verendus

Banned
Man, that crowd just sat on their seats for that moment...
I think it's one of those WWE dissociative disorder moments. They spent five years making only Batista and Triple H look like equals to Cena. Orton spends that time mostly jobbing to the stars. Then in 2011 when everyone is mostly retired, Cena and Orton face to face in the Roman Rumble. And obviously no one gives a crap.

They really seem confused at times.

And you can balee dat.

Pavaloo

Like, I know that it's ultimately meaningless because it doesn't represent anything, but I really like the term "Brie mode." I wish they'd do something with it, like she gets stronger or sexier when she activates it or something. Turn it into our era's version of King's strap.

Brie Mode is honestly one of the best things ever. I absolutely love it.

tumblr_ne4ba8bzJ71tkuq2lo5_250.gif

tumblr_ne4ba8bzJ71tkuq2lo4_250.gif

rs_500x280-141025202138-TD_310_12.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
GAF Rumble Lottery

Right, so all you need to do is enter your GAF username in the form right here: http://goo.gl/forms/uSPTpMNg3d

Please use your exact username as it is on GAF, obviously. You can enter throughout Sunday, list will likely be made available around 5 PM EST that day. I am European and I cannot accept entries after this time due to being asleep and all, so make sure to enter in time. I will make as many 30-person lists as usernames allow, with the remainder making up the final list randomly. This means that multiple people will have the same number, of course.
Final call.

Vylash

Hey guys, remember The Corre?

RAW_933_Photo_048.jpg

i've had enough
i'll make 'em see
they'll never take another drop of blood from me
and judge you all
one final bow
i'll be your end of days

blood in the streets
the royals fall
i will do what i must 'till i see them crawl
up to me
where they will see
i'll be your end of days
i'll be your end of days

tumblr_n401iyWZ731sg31w3o2_250.gif

i've had enough
i'll make 'em see
they'll never take another drop of blood from me
and judge you all
one final bow
i'll be your end of days

blood in the streets
the royals fall
i will do what i must 'till i see them crawl
up to me
where they will see
i'll be your end of days
i'll be your end of days

tumblr_n401iyWZ731sg31w3o2_250.gif

Didn't Wade hate that theme?

Some stuff from Mets guy on reddit. He's been both right and wrong in the past, so do with this info what you will.

I was told over the last few weeks there was serious talk of having
The Rock as a surprise entrant in tonight's Rumble match with the result being that The Rock wins the Rumble and goes on to face Brock Lesnar in the main event at WrestleMania.
I was also told that if
the deal with The Rock fell through, he was willing to at least make an appearance on the show. Possibly putting over Roman Reigns in a backstage segment.
Another consideration for tonight is having
Bray Wyatt
come out winning the Royal Rumble match.
Many backstage still have high hopes for Bray and still feel the sky is the limit for him.
There has also been talks of
Sheamus
making his return tonight at the Rumble, but as of last night
Sheamus
was in Florida.

I miss Todd "The Grish" Grisham. He actually worked well with JR.
I'm glad you also appreciate The Grish, I miss him, he was great at doing cornball presenting for highlight shows and the like.

Hey guys, remember The Corre?
Remember how they were all supposed to be equal except Barrett might as well still have been the leader?
Remember Ezekial Jackson and his repeated body slam spam? there will be no stopping

Aiii

So not worth it
Some stuff from Mets guy on reddit. He's been both right and wrong in the past, so do with this info what you will.

He is great at guessing. This one too is worded so he is always right.
We know Rock is there, which means he is either in the Rumble and starting a program with Brock, as Meltzer guessed earlier today, or he is there to put over his family member.

Never trust this guy, he was a janitor for WWE one summer.

Realistically, much of the Attitude era sucked more dicks than Pat Patterson. It was competition that made the late-90s interesting.

Yep. I listen to every Attitude Era Podcast.

2000-01 is when the quality of the product really shot through the roof.

I probably shouldn't have watched the DVD. Some of the shit they did was really fucking weird and ridiculous. That was a total "good with the bad" situation.

I don't regret the podcast though, that's fucking great.

We know Rock is there, which means he is either in the Rumble and starting a program with Brock, as Meltzer guessed earlier today, or he is there to put over his family member.

Even if you assume that some of that stuff can be guessed, the other part, not so much.

imBask

Banned

he "guessed" some pretty hard stuff to guess in the past

you're just jealous because you're a B+ redditor

Top Bottom