• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

iMax

RUSEV wining would have been awesome. They really need a full time monster heel a la vader

Rusev vs. Brock would've been absolutely off the chain. Perfect way to build him into a monster heel when Brock leaves, too. But again, this company is run by dipshits.

Vylash

if brock leaves after mania, let's take a look at who one of the best athletes in wwe history has faced in one on one matches since he came back in 2012

John Cena
CM Punk
HHH
Undertaker
Roman Reigns

2YFfur1.gif

I still think Rusev/Lesnar would have been HYPE.

It would have been an amazing match. And anyone is instantly face against Rusev... let alone someone like Brock who has been cheered regularly through out his monster run.

But Rusev... I've been saying this all along. I love him. Enjoy it while it lasts, because he's on the Umaga trajectory. I just hope his singles career doesn't crash as hard as Umaga's did after he loses to Cena.

T.A.L

They have never done this shit with main event talent that was over. Austin won it and when he didn't it was a screw job or some controversy that was rewarded. There is no reward for Bryan. An intercontinental title win at WM. The dream is over. Dark times lie ahead when Brock leaves my twenty years of following this shit leaves with him

RP912

Banned
RUSEV wining would have been awesome. They really need a full time monster heel a la vader

Dude Rusev would have been a perfect pick for Bork. The Beast Vs The Monster. Bork's brutality mixed with Rusev's selling would put butts into those seats. I just don't understand it. They are feeding Reigns to the wolves.

Ithil

It would have been an amazing match. And anyone is instantly face against Rusev... let alone someone like Brock who has been cheered regularly through out his monster run.

But Rusev... I've been saying this all along. I love him. Enjoy it while it lasts, because he's on the Umaga trajectory. I just hope his singles career doesn't crash as hard as Umaga's did after he loses to Cena.

Except Roman Reigns apparently. "WE WANT RUSEV".

McNei1y

WWE just buried everything. I just finished the stream and this is fucking horseshit.

I was actually hoping for Rusev. Mother fucker.

Except Roman Reigns apparently. "WE WANT RUSEV".

Hah. True. My point was just that Brock wouldn't need to change or turn to be the face against Rusev.

But Rusev... is Umaga. Never pinned never submitted until facing Cena, then losing clean, then going into a nose dive.

I hope to be wrong about the last part... but up and comers don't have good records after losing to Cena on the big stage.

I feel really bad for Reigns. You can see his face just drop in this gif. Vince really should have learned by now that you can't force this shit.
And he's *literally* in the ring with one of the other people who the crowd completely turned on because they tried to book him like a superman babyface. If the Rock hadn't been one charismatic heel, he'd have been the next Lex Luger. The only silver lining is that usually the guys they push too early generally turn out to be legitimate talents. I still think Roman will get there, but I don't think pushing someone too early helps.

dream

And since it seems like Alex Rusev is about to become the next toppish guy in the company, I think it's worth noting that I was,as I usually am, very prescient about how great he is.

Verendus

Banned
The only better thing than this would have been to have Batista return as #30 and win for the third time.

I'm pretty sure he'd have been the one cheered this year since fans didn't want Reigns to win due to being picked by the machine or whatever. That's what these audiences have been reduced to. They don't even know what's what anymore.

You better balee dat.

I feel really bad for Reigns. You can see his face just drop in this gif. Vince really should have learned by now that you can't force this shit.
He had months off injured to work on promos and is stkll shit. He's been wrestling for three+ years and is still shit. Fuck him.

Bowser

The crowd hated Roman so bad they were chanting "We Want Rusev." They were chanting for the guy who hates America in the motherfucking birthplace of America.

smh

Kiyo

He had months off injured to work on promos and is stkll shit. He's been wrestling for three+ years and is still shit. Fuck him.

Vince is scripting his promos down to the word. I don't see how that's his fault creative has no idea how to use him.

The crowd hated Roman so bad they were chanting "We Want Rusev." They were chanting for the guy who hates America in the motherfucking birthplace of America.

smh
Philly is a smart crowd. They're going to respect the work Rusev does just the same as wrasslegaf does.

Rusev has been booked well for the most part, even if the last few weeks have been messy. Dude is an A+ entertainer and is great in the ring, sells like a champ too. The internet crowd love him so Vince has more than enough reasons to bury him.

Rusev against Lesnar, or hell even Rock, would be awesome if they gave them the time to tell a great story in the ring. Both sell like a million bucks and are athletic monsters.

Vince is scripting his promos down to the word. I don't see how that's his fault creative has no idea how to use him.
A mildly charismatic person would shape a shit script into something half decent. The Rock could take a fairytale promo and kill it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

smh

I'm pretty sure the crowd knows wrestling isn't real

gurudyne

This was a pretty good mirror of last year. Forgettable card with the exception of one really good match and a pissed off audience rejecting what they were given. Good stuff.

Sid just said "legit pissed" We are close, friends.

Now that's a pretty good silver lining.

Top Bottom