• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
PQzxt25.gif

tumblr_n7wyu9IcxA1rka1sjo7_400.gif

Ithil

Maybe I'm not reading you right but the dirtsheets aren't actually on the show. We knew Vince was in love with Reigns muscles and appearance months ago, but Reigns never really looked particularly strong at any point after the Shield breakup nor did he even do anything in the match.

Did you miss that two month period in the summer where every single RAW and Smackdown ended with Reigns standing tall? That only ended when Brock/Cena took the center stage, Reigns was kept invincible during that time, then he got injured.

Doberu

I feel bad for Roman. He's gonna become Lex 2.0 this dude has a chance to be huge... Just not right now. I'm wwe and the fans wants a new face... but it's still too soon for that guy. It's not him we should hate.. it's WWE.

I think I'm going to take a break from WrassleGAF guys. I just keep making stupid decisions that are affecting my psyche. The fact is that I'm just not intelligent enough to be here.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Did you miss that two month period in the summer where every single RAW and Smackdown ended with Reigns standing tall? That only ended when Brock/Cena took the center stage, Reigns was kept invincible during that time, then he got injured.

I'm talking about the last month though. I don't remember shit about what Reigns was doing before he got hurt because that was like 6 months ago.

I feel bad for Roman. He's gonna become Lex 2.0 this dude has a chance to be huge... Just not right now. I'm wwe and the fans wants a new face... but it's still too soon for that guy. It's not him we should hate.. it's WWE.

Yes, the man who was handed a Mania main event despite mounting evidence suggesting it was a bad idea is who you should feel bad for. Not the other guys on the roster who are better at their job.

I think I'm going to take a break from WrassleGAF guys. I just keep making stupid decisions that are affecting my psyche. The fact is that I'm just not intelligent enough to be here.

Watch New Japan or something good, friend. You're absolutely intelligent enough to be here, you just need to watch something that doesn't insult that intelligence so frequently.

Thorakai

With Rock's rub not working on Reigns, Vince is going to try to have every legend try to rub him before WM.

This just in: Stone Cold Steve Austin's special guest Triple H has just been replaced by the 2015 Royal Rumble winner Roman Reigns

Balee dat.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Seriously, what is Reigns character supposed to be other than "he's a face?"

Virtually every other big star I could at least vaguely tell you what their character was supposed to be like.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Did anyone else catch the 'WWE universe voicing their displeasure at the Authority for eliminating Ambrose'

That's not who they're booing, Jibbles.

Angry Grimace

If they really wanted Reigns to be over by RR, they should have just had him beat the shit out of John Cena several times between WM and now.

Thorakai

He'd do well in that situation, He can be charismatic when not strangled by WWE creative.

There is no doubt in my mind that if such a thing were to pass Vince would be coaching Roman through his ear, just like he does the goons he calls an announce team.

Ithil

Reigns looks like Rock's dorky little brother who has to hang out with him today because school is out and their parents are at work.

scabro

Some of the worst cornball shit I've seen in my life. I couldn't and still can't believe this was something involving The Rock. He did some garbage promos when feuding with John Cena, but this was apocalyptically bad.

rock actually had to tell people behind the camera to stop laughing at Roman cutting a promo hahahha

Top Bottom