• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

gurudyne

Then why does he need to talk at all? The Undertaker was over as fuck way before he even started talking.

Mainstream appeal. Vince is dead fucking set on having another mainstream cultural icon like Hogan was back in the day and everything's devoted around establishing such a person. Roman has the Look for that same thing and you can't teach someone to develop that. The necessary mic skills however can be learned (or so Vince believes).

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
He's a silent badass, samoan playboy, comedian, storyteller and bringer of justice. He's a very nuanced character.
At least someone has been paying attention

0OsIhDc.gif

Ithil

Mainstream appeal. Vince is dead fucking set on having another mainstream cultural icon like Hogan was back in the day and everything's devoted around establishing such a person. Roman has the Look for that same thing and you can't teach someone to develop that. The necessary mic skills however can be learned (or so Vince believes).

The irony being he had his mainstream star all along in Daniel Bryan but he can't see it. Bryan was personally associated with both the Superbowl and World Series winning teams in 2014, how much more mainstream can you get? Yet Vince is off chasing some "he looks like a movie poster he must be the top guy" pipe dream.

Verendus

Banned
So mainstream that Wrestlemania 30 does the lowest international buys in ten years or something.

Roman Reigns will correct that baby girl. A true superstar in the making.

Balee dat.

At some point just let it be. Seriously, fuck it, I'm all for Brock/Reigns.

I don't care if he's not ready. I don't care that Brock's gone for good less than 24 hours after he's pinned. For once it would just be really fucking cool to see them stick to their guns and sink with their ship, taking everyone with them. They can't back out of everything at the last minute, and then spin it like the new plan was their plan all along. For once, let them burn.

Instantly gives the mic to The Rock. Roman, has no fire behind his words and fumbles his words. Kinda feel bad for the dude. This whole scenario would make more sense if Roman had just won the US title/Intercontinental.

I really don't understand the whole "laughing" thing. Are they laughing at how ridiculous everything came out at the RR?

On another note, Brock isn't defending at Fast Lane? If so that's lame.

Fox318

At some point just let it be. Seriously, fuck it, I'm all for Brock/Reigns.

I don't care if he's not ready. I don't care that Brock's gone for good less than 24 hours after he's pinned. For once it would just be really fucking cool to see them stick to their guns and sink with their ship, taking everyone with them. They can't back out of everything at the last minute, and then spin it like the new plan was their plan all along. For once, let them burn.

Od20HCW.jpg

Just as entertaining as the meltdowns are people who tangentially make a living off WWE criticizing people for not wanting to give money to a corporation.

scabro

Instantly gives the mic to The Rock. Roman, has no fire behind his words and fumbles his words. Kinda feel bad for the dude. This whole scenario would make more sense if Roman had just won the US title/Intercontinental.

I really don't understand the whole "laughing" thing. Are they laughing at how ridiculous everything came out at the RR?

On another note, Brock isn't defending at Fast Lane? If so that's lame.
theyre trying to act irreverent to everyone taking a massive shit on them.

Rock can pull it off, but Reigns is too green.

Do you guys think it's safe to say Seth-kun survived his feud with John Cena not only unscathed but possibly elevated?

Who's to say feud is over yet, friend. They didn't start really building Cena/Bray last year until after EC, I expect the Rusev feud will actually start at Fastlane.

People are way too late to start shit on Reigns to put his push on the back burner. This has basically been the plan since at least late 2013.

Top Bottom