• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

hanging around nerds is bound to make you look more credible by default
0OsIhDc.gif

Thorakai

I figured it out.

This Roman shit is all a ploy by Vince to show us how bad the main event could be and make us appreciate John Cena. This is long term booking at its finest.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Is Orton still injured? I think the biggest shock of the night for me was him not showing up during the title match or the Rumble.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Is Orton still injured? I think the biggest shock of the night for me was him not showing up during the title match or the Rumble.
Meltzerz on LAW said he was there, but wasn't used for some reason or other. Something about starting a feud with Seth on Monday.

Verendus

Banned
Roman has two minutes of offense
That's like saying Bryan has two minutes of offense since 90% of it consists of kicks, or running and kicking, or jumping and kicking, or kicking.

I'm sure Reigns can learn from maestro Lesnar and use a weapon for 14 of those minutes. Maybe a chair wrapped with barbed wire this time.

You can balee dat.

Fox318

He's still that fat ordinary kid, but now he has to pretend to be this super cool tough badass. He's just pretending and it shows.

he was a CFL quality linebacker.

Dude is tough. He just needs to be himself out there.

This whole thing is not an indictment on him.

Ithil

he was a CFL quality linebacker.

Dude is tough. He just needs to be himself out there.

This whole thing is not an indictment on him.

I'm not talking physically, I'm talking about him having to play this character. It's just not him, and it shows. He isn't a good enough actor to fake it, and it's nowhere near his real personality.

Austin tweeted that he's going to talk about the Rumble with Wade Keller on his podcast this week and asked for questions. Apparently got 300 emails in 15 minutes. Responded to people asking "Is WTF a question?" with "Yes, I have several of those, got you covered"

All aboard the Roman Reigns Train.

Is this the first time we've known who was going to win a Royal Rumble so far ahead of it? This has been in the making since at least late 2013.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Meltzerz on LAW said he was there, but wasn't used for some reason or other. Something about starting a feud with Seth on Monday.

I'm just going to spend to next two months watching Rollins & Orton's segments and pretending the rest of the product doesn't exist.

See how easy you can turn a negative into a positive, friends?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm not talking physically, I'm talking about him having to play this character. It's just not him, and it shows. He isn't a good enough actor to fake it, and it's nowhere near his real personality.

I seriously don't know what Reigns character is supposed to be. Cena's the all-american never give up guy, Bryan's the scrappy underdog guy who worked his way up, Rollins is a weasel who does anything to win, Lesnar is the super dangerous motherfucker.

Ithil

I seriously don't know what Reigns character is supposed to be. Cena's the all-american never give up guy, Bryan's the scrappy underdog guy who worked his way up, Rollins is a weasel who does anything to win, Lesnar is the super dangerous motherfucker.

He lurches wildly from "Tough serious badass" to "John Cena", sometimes in the same segment. They don't seem to be any way sure what his character is.

Fox318

Reigns was the big badass who came in with the big hurt and big hits. He didn't talk much so but then Vince wrote his promos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z55UrEEooh8

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He lurches wildly from "Tough serious badass" to "John Cena", sometimes in the same segment. They don't seem to be any way sure what his character is.

Like, the Shield had a weird "Justice" gimmick which apparently still belongs to Roman, but I barely recall it having anything to do with anything since Seth's heel turn.

BanGy.nz

Banned

Tall, dark handsome dude who punches people.

I can already see the Authority opening the show sarcastically saying how Roman Reigns winning the Royal Rumble was "one of the most satisfying Rumble finishes of all time" because that's what they do. Also have Bryan put Roman over for being so strong and literally cut his balls off in front of the live audience and gives them to Roman as Bryan gets tombstoned by Kane on his way out the door.

If the storm keeps them in Philly, I don't know how you book tomorrow's RAW from being a bigger shit show than it already is.

To a point where I kinda wanna see what happens....

scabro

This really shows how much more time he needed in the oven. #slowbake #meatsous-vide #letitrise #foodnetwork

UtCv4qf.gif

giada, would saute

they just need to goldberg him or turn him and put him with heyman.

for the cornball that cena is, he isnt half as painful on the mic as roman is

Angry Grimace

Angry Grimace

giada, would saute

they just need to goldberg him or turn him and put him with heyman.

for the cornball that cena is, he isnt half as painful on the mic as roman is

Cena is fine as a wrestler and fine on the mic. People don't like Cena because his storyline (including winning all the time) is stale as fuck.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

He's a silent badass, samoan playboy, comedian, storyteller and bringer of justice. He's a very nuanced character.

Top Bottom