• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

we're ignoring the important things

B8QFfOoCcAA-QAW.jpg

Dean Ambrose really won friends.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
check your privilage

and im surprised Seth even pulled out the Pheonix, on a show where the Rumble shitness was gonna overshadow everything.

Should have waited for Mania.

It'll be a great finisher when he turns face since the Curbstomp is kind a slimey move by nature.

scabro

I forgot Neville does the Phoenix Splash. Maybe Seth should threaten to have him fired if he continues.

He totally misjudged the distance. Look at dat form doe!

he hasn't used it in the wwe at all. Seth used the pheonix in NXT before Neville got there so they probably told Neville he couldn't do it. Second rope looks cooler to me tho

Somebody's gonna try and do another #Occupy Raw thing.

I can feel it.

Look you can't spin this any further; Daniel Bryan lost and simply doesn't matter anymore. Any story beat involving him and the title just looks cheap and tacky as fuck. Because he lost. He's not John Cena, title matches aren't gonna get farted out whenever he pleases.

My biggest hope now is that Lesnar loses the title via cash in in some random Raw. I want Bryan vs Lesnar god damn it.

Look you can't spin this any further; Daniel Bryan lost and simply doesn't matter anymore. Any story beat involving him and the title just looks cheap and tacky as fuck. Because he lost. He's not John Cena, title matches aren't gonna get farted out whenever he pleases.

My biggest hope now is that Lesnar loses the title via cash in in some random Raw. I want Bryan vs Lesnar god damn it.

Your Bryan vs Lesnar dreams died as soon as Bryan was eliminated from the rumble. That match will never happen now. Seriously though where does Bryan go from here he jobbed to Wyatt on Raw and got eliminated like a jobber in the rumble. If Bray faces Undertaker like rumored he's basically lost and he goes from being in the main event at wrestlemania 30 to quite possibly not being booked for a match a wrestlemania 31.

PInk Tape

Banned

I agree with you (don't get me wrong) but I'm sure that there's somebody out there who still thinks that what they want actually matters and that they can get it changed using a hollow excuse for a "protest".

It's weird seeing you of all people say this :eek:

Toki767

Your Bryan vs Lesnar dreams died as soon as Bryan was eliminated from the rumble. That match will never happen now. Seriously though where does Bryan go from here he jobbed to Wyatt on Raw and got eliminated like a jobber in the rumble. If Bray faces Understaker like rumor he's basically lost and he goes from being the in main event at wrestlemania 30 to quite possibly not being booked for a match a wrestlemania 31.

I hear Kane and Big Show need an opponent.

I agree with you (don't get me wrong) but I'm sure that there's somebody out there who still thinks that what they want actually matters and that they can get it changed using a hollow excuse for a "protest".

WWE changing course last year, while necessary, was a terrible move because it set a precedent. Now people will shit all over Reigns to try and get things changed again, and if/when it doesn't happen, that will just make them more upset.

Gorillaz

I hope one day if I run a company I match...just match, the troll level of Vince and WWE creative for what they did to the Daniel Bryan "fans" tonight

There's no CM Punk type figure to sway any change. I am of the belief that the Mania 30 card was gonna stay the same had Punk stayed no matter how the crowd was gonna react.

This Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania 31 has fuck you written all over it.

Toki767

Even though Bryan got eliminated early, that Rumble match was just...really really horrible. Not only did the crowd die after Bryan, but the whole mobility of the match did as well. You had Ambrose & Ziggler out there getting very little offense along with a ton of big men who can't move well.

The latter part of the Rumble match after Bryan was gone was basically people just pretending like they were trying to get others over the top rope. It was easily one of the worst Rumble matches in recent memory.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Sheamus/Bryan is probably a lock at this point. I wonder what Bryan was thinking when they laid out the Rumble to him considering he was campaigning for the Lesnar match with Rollins as his Option B. Even for a guy as a mellow as him, it has to be annoying to be back where he was before Punk walked out and Batista flopped.

WWE changing course last year, while necessary, was a terrible move because it set a precedent. Now people will shit all over Reigns to try and get things changed again, and if/when it doesn't happen, that will just make them more upset.

I can see Sting/HHH closing the show at this point. I don't think that title match is changing but they may try to salvage a positive ending for the show.

we gettin Real-Ass Duncan

and it's depressingly true

He can tag with Ziggler and take on both of them!

It is probably either that or like a 5 minute match with Sheamus. Either way the they just got Bryan more support unintentionally. He'll be even more over than he was before rumble happened. That is crazy given his current popularity.

PInk Tape

Banned

And it makes no sense at all. Why would anyone put themselves in the same negative position they were last year knowing how most people were going to react? *sigh*

Edit: To make my position clear, I actually like Roman but this is the worst way they could have gone about this.

There's no CM Punk type figure to sway any change. I am of the belief that the Mania 30 card was gonna stay the same had Punk stayed no matter how the crowd was gonna react.

This Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania 31 has fuck you written all over it.
Yeah. Bryan'll either have a match with Kane or Sheamus or he might not even get a match at all.
we gettin Real-Ass Duncan

and it's depressingly true

They actually broke Duncan. I didn't think it was possible but here we are :(

It is probably either that or like a 5 minute match with Sheamus. Either way the they just got Bryan more support unintentionally. He'll be even more over than he was before rumble happened. That is crazy given his current popularity.

This is actually a great point. Bryan has garnered even more sympathy after the rumble.

And if they place him in a shit match with Sheamus at Mania, it will hit the highest point. Dude will be a fucking supernova.

And it makes no sense at all. Why would anyone put themselves in the same negative position they were last year knowing how most people were going to react? *sigh*

Edit: To make my position clear, I actually like Roman but this is the worst way they could have gone about this.

They actually broke Duncan. I didn't think it was possible but here we are :(

I can totally see WWE not expecting this to happen because that's just how ass-backward their thinking usually is. I, unfortunately, was optimistic this year.

Xater

Watching the Rumble right now and man the Philly crowd could net give less of a shot about this women match. Paige tries to get them clapping, but nope they are to busy entertaining themselves. Can't blame them this match sucks.

The fact that Rock appeared to try to appease the fans; the company is gonna FIGHT for Roman and Brock.

No hijacking, no #CancelWWENetwork, no Punk, this is the course they are staying and we're just gonna have to deal with it.

If anything, the title match isn't going last.

God what a shit show.

Top Bottom