• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jazz-Hop & Instrumental Hip-Hop |OT| - R.I.P. Nujabes

neoism

Wow man dis kid deserves way more attention Lol he has so many awesome tracks on his tube account wish he would remaster them all and release like 5 albums lol

neoism

At this rate, Jazz-Hop GAF should make monthly mixtapes of the man.

imjNGhBKd0R0z.png
as soon as I can fix my puter I will I already posted an unreleased album from his tube tracks I made
ibraVaIhzCrhiT.png

album
26 tracks

Jaroof

Forgot to post it, but here's a Yearmix that was posted on Chillhop.

Tracklist:
1. Visioneers - Ike's Mood I 0:00
2. Ljones - Soul Below 4:12
3. Joseph Jacobs - We Are 7:12
4. Masterclass - Mind Games 10:11
5. Bonobo - Kong 11:40
6. deeB - Eleven11 13:50
7. Blazo - Fresh Green 16:25
8. Joseph Jacobs - In The Early Hours 19:18
9. Favor - Ever Since You 21:45
10. Moods - Dedicated 24:45
11. Flitz & Suppe - Keep you Dreamin' 27:30
12. Nujabes - Kumomi 28:38
13. Soulchef - Success 32:40
14. Mononome - Bitter Look 35:00
15. Wun Two - toucan 38:50
16. Jenova 7 - 7th Heaven Blues 39:30
17. Uyama Hiroto - Ribbon in the Sea 42:20
18. Karamel Kel - Change Ways 46:42
19. Fudjo - Quiet 49:34
20. Baaskat - Flow 50:20
21. Jenova 7 - Footchase Through the Train Graveyard 51:49
22. Dj Signify - 1993 52:50
23. Nujabes - After Hanabi 54:55

neoism

Listening to this now. Not a fan of that first track, but everything's sounding dope after that.

Do you have any more info on this "Ever Since You" track by Favor? Like if he has an album or something out there? Dope as fuck, but not seeing anything in Google or anything.

edit: nevermind, found him on bandcamp (his album is super nice).
Link I was looking for that last night too :p

Go_Ly_Dow

Are JJ's latest youtube hits available to purchase anywhere? Would really like them on my phone, but not poor youtube sound rips....

neoism

Are JJ's latest youtube hits available to purchase anywhere? Would really like them on my phone, but not poor youtube sound rips....

no sadly... that's what I have other than the albums I bought from bandcamp... I wish he would "release" everything he makes... :/ need dat quality.

Go_Ly_Dow

How about anyone interested all send him a PM on youtube now requesting to officially release all his new stuff since his last album.

Young Magus

New Trog'low! And new RunC.T.!

RunC.T.'s release has Final Fantasy samples.

And I've already contacted JJ... waiting on a response. :)

Your doing the Lords work Jaroof, thank you!!!
I'm planning a trip to Hydeout Records later on in the month, gonna cop me some Nujabes!

Jaroof

I'm planning a trip to Hydeout Records later on in the month, gonna cop me some Nujabes!
Dooope. I wanna get some of their stuff on vinyl.

So JJ messaged me and told me that he'd like to put his songs up for download, but his label handles how the sale and distribution of his work, so he's unable to.
However, he did send me this link for a free download of some of his newer works to relay to you all.
Quote for the link below. Thanks, BIGWORM.

He also confirmed that he's planning on releasing a new album pretty soon. Get hyped, y'all!

One last thing:
JJ said:
You can put the link on the forum, I just ask not to spread it around too much outside of the forum if possible to keep up some anticipation for a new album from others :)

BIGWORM

So JJ messaged me and told me that he'd like to put his songs up for download, but his label handles how the sale and distribution of his work, so he's unable to.
[removed]

He also confirmed that he's planning on releasing a new album pretty soon. Get hyped, y'all!

One last thing:

Jacobs is hella cool. If he wants to keep it within the forum, you should embed that link with the tag, so only people who quote your post will see the link.

Go_Ly_Dow

[removed]

One last thing:

great stuff!

neoism

However, he did send me this link for a free download of some of his newer works to relay to you all.

One last thing:
:O :/ :O

Fjordson

Quote for the link below. Thanks, BIGWORM.

Man, is it even possible for Jacobs to put out less than amazing beats? These tracks are great. "Magnificent" is especially dope. Hope his label lets him put something out soon.

Top Bottom