• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Lord tweets "Sieg Heil!" at Media Matters president; fired by CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcfrank

realJeffreyLord: @GoAngelo @amspectator Sieg Heil!

jz49EcK.png

So one CNN commentator leaves the network to immediately join Trump's propaganda team, and another is tweeting Nazi salutes. Guessing Zucker is not going to do anything about it.

Update: He has been fired.

kmax

I really dislike Lord like the next guy, but he must of been hacked. I mean...it's pretty blatant.

flkraven

Lord and that Paris guy are the biggest fucking idiots on that network. I know they are on the payroll purely because the shit they stir leads to ratings, so that's why I purposely turn off the network the second I see them come on. Fuck them and fuck CNN for giving them a platform.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
He is clearly calling them nazis. His link calls the media matters people fascists. They try to correct him, he says this to show they are nazis. It is a bad joke.

They aren't obviously, and Jeffrey Lord is a cunt but not for these reasons

cameron

What was he replying to? Honestly surprised Jeff hasn't joined the Trump admin yet.
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/346085-jeffery-lord-tweets-sieg-heil-at-media-matters-president
CNN contributor and staunch Trump supporter Jeffrey Lord tweeted “Sieg Heil!” at the president of Media Matters for America on Thursday.

That set off a Twitter back-and-forth between the men, which comes following an opinion piece Lord wrote for the "The American Spectator" that called MMFA President Angelo Carusone and the liberal media watchdog site “Media Matters Fascists.”

Carusone hit back at Lord on Twitter, noting that he’d spelled his name wrong and asking, “Why do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you don’t take yourself seriously?"

Lord quickly responded, tweeting, “Sieg Heil!” — the Nazi salute for "Hail, my leader!" — before going on to defend the tweet.
In the opinion piece, Lord takes issue with a Media Matters campaign to get Fox's Sean Hannity fired from the network.

It's twisted and stupid, but internally consistent:

• He wrote an article calling Media Matters for America "MMF" Media Matters Fascists. The reason why? MMFA is going against Sean Hannity for being a Trump mouthpiece
• Got into a twitter argument with the CEO of MMFA about the article.
• Responds with nazi phrase to emphasize that MMFA guy is a fascist.

kevin1025

Banned
CNN really should answer for taking on these clowns tbh.

There's definitely a few shows that refuse to put Jeffrey Lord on anymore. Don Lemon hasn't had him on in months since he lost his temper at Lord after Lord kept repeating, "Don, Don, I can't understand you, you're speaking liberal to me."

Raven117

There's definitely a few shows that refuse to put Jeffrey Lord on anymore. Don Lemon hasn't had him on in months since he lost his temper at Lord after Lord kept repeating, "Don, Don, I can't understand you, you're speaking liberal to me."

Ha, okay, thats a little funny.

realJeffreyLord: @GoAngelo @amspectator Sieg Heil!

jz49EcK.png

So one CNN commentator leaves the network to immediately join Trump's propaganda team, and another is tweeting Nazi salutes. Guessing Zucker is not going to do anything about it.

I need some context here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom