• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Lord tweets "Sieg Heil!" at Media Matters president; fired by CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

studyguy

I thought this would be something that could be claimed to be misinterpreted...

lemonlord1main.png

If there's one thing Jeff is great at, it's making sure he's well represented as a piece of shit on CNN.

Genuinely surprised he didn't hop ship with Kayleigh to Trump's Real News bit since they were always the pair who showed up to defend Trump regardless of what was said.

RootCause

These people have no shame. I can't believe they got offended when they were called deplorables. smh

lemonlord1main.png

If there's one thing Jeff is great at, it's making sure he's well represented as a piece of shit on CNN.

Genuinely surprised he didn't hop ship with Kayleigh to Trump's Real News bit since they were always the pair who showed up to defend Trump regardless of what was said.
They need someone to peddle their shit on the "clinton news network".

MKIL65

Well, CNN fired Reza for calling Trump a POS on Twitter.

Let's see if they will also fire this guy, who spouted a nazi chant on Twitter.

The latter hurts their publicity much more...

kevin1025

Banned
Well, CNN fired Reza for calling Trump a POS on Twitter.

Let's see if they will also fire this guy, who spouted a nazi chant on Twitter.

The latter hurts their publicity much more...

And Reza had his own show. This guy's just a Skype call fill-in from his Reagan shrine.

RPGCrazied

Anderson Cooper might be watchable again, since this was the show Jeffery Lord was always on.

They can do without Jason Miller too.

Hypron

Even if you're completely bigoted, why would you post that? Surely you'd be smart enough to realise it wouldn't turn out good for you.

These people wtf...

rjinaz

Oh no but his firing only proves it!

Free Speech, freeze peach. The libruls are the nazis! God Emperor Trump do something.

RPGCrazied

Is that the talking thumb? If so, I completely agree.

Another one of the Trumpers on the network that do nothing but praise every damn thing Trump does and never/ever criticize him.

And Jeffery will be doing Trump TV before you know it! Either that or Fox News will hire him.

Enzom21

Damn. I'm a little surprised, considering all the other shit he's gotten away with.

Good job CNN

I'm not. CNN moved to the right because they thought Clinton was going to be president.
Same thing with MSNBC firing all of the black people, they were trying to get in on that conservative bandwagon.

his twitter thread is bizarro-world, he is trying to Topsy Turbvey Flip the Table on the definition of ?Nazi-ism and Fascism LOL

what a loser

Meowster

You don't need crappy Republicans like Lord and those pocketed sycophants when you have stars like Ana Navarro. Good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom