• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jet Set Radio HD |OT| Flip The Raps, Flip The Track

soultron

Banned
I have a very top of the line PC here at work and it's chugging at 8 FPS. :S

Need to fiddle with the setting some more. There's no reason this shouldn't run at full reso and 8 MSAA on my machine though.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Wait how? I thought it was 60 on console.

The rerelease isn't 60 on consoles and was not originally 60 on the Dreamcast.

I think Jet Set Radio Future may have been 60, which is where some confusion may stem from.

Blizzard

Banned

Need to fiddle with the setting some more. There's no reason this shouldn't run at full reso and 8 MSAA on my machine though.
We should probably start collecting card data for people who are on the fence. What video card + driver version do you have?

*edit* Same question for NuclearWinter.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!

Man... something tells me the Dreamcast version is still the definitive one... these early reports are not especially encouraging.

MechaX

DJ Professor K's lines have been skipping randomly, but I'm not getting too many technical hiccups so far (I swear the audio was getting fucked up in the sewer game-of-tag with the Poison Jams, though).

And that Detached trophy/achievement is going to be absolutely impossible.

Jarmel

Banned
I'll test it on my 670 in a couple of hours but I'm going to be fucking pissed if I can't get 30FPS on a god damn Dreamcast game.

soultron

Banned
8 FPS. 640*480 windowed. 0 MSAA.

Our work computers here can run BF3 on the highest settings.

3.20 GHz
12GB ram
GTX 560 Ti
Win Vista 64bit

We should probably start collecting card data for people who are on the fence. What video card + driver version do you have?

*edit* Same question for NuclearWinter.

I'm playing on an old C2D E8500 @ 3.8ghz, 4GB RAM and a GTX 260. Still latest beta nvidia drivers I believe.

According to fraps it is locked at 15fps, regardless of settings. Even at 640x480 it's 15fps.

Anteater

Sorry to ask again but does anyone know if the game is coming out on the hk psn store? Tried to ask on the psn blog and tweeting sega but getting absolute no response, and I can't find anything about it on the web.

I'm probably just going to spend my money on something else, was looking forward to playing this :(

Danny Dudekisser

8 FPS. 640*480 windowed. 0 MSAA.

Our work computers here can run BF3 on the highest settings.

ATI card? That would be the obvious answer.

I'm playing on an old C2D E8500 @ 3.8ghz, 4GB RAM and a GTX 260. Still latest beta nvidia drivers I believe.

According to fraps it is locked at 15fps, regardless of settings. Even at 640x480 it's 15fps.

Noooooo way. If that's true, I will literally butt fuck whoever green lit this piece of shit.

UrbanRats

At least they can patch this for free, can't say the same for Dark Souls.
Anyway, almost done downloading, will report my performance.

soultron

Banned

I'm getting this problem too.

GTX 560 Ti
12 GB ram
3.20 GHz Intel Zeon

I've tried to run at max and at bare-ass minimum.

I'm running a 64bit version of Windows, however.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It's running at 15fps on mine, and seems to be about half gameplay speed, so gameplay is connected to framerate. However, why is it so slow? Different resolutions and AA doesn't change performance at all.

5850 on Win 7 64bit.

dani_dc

Does the PC version at least support the 360 gamepad?

This whole talk about 15FPS is discouraging.

For some reason the game launched at 7.99 euros instead of the 6.49 euros that Sega had announced previously.

Danny Dudekisser

Except I think Cryostasis died on AMD cards, whereas this is causing huge problems for GTX (two people), yet working great (I mean 15 fps :p) for the one AMD report so far.

Lol, well I guess AMD's got a game that they can finally claim runs better on their hardware.

dock

I have a pretty nice laptop that happily plays Binary Domain and Crysis, but I don't dare buy this because I don't trust that it'll work. PC gaming without demos is such a crapshoot :(

Also, it's obvious the different levels have different problems (in the PS3 version at least). Bantam St has the worst slowdown, and Grind Square has horrible z-fighting/shimmer on the billboards. This bug pops up often on large graffiti too, which is annoying.

Top Bottom