• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's ASB |OT| You Importin'? Depending On Your answer, I May Have To Kick Your Ass!

Is there a chance that the HK store version of the game contains some english menus? Because I would be pissed to find out I paid more for a version in which I understand less :p

luka

Loves Robotech S1
whynotboth.jpg

One video with decent players could've garnered a lot more interest from fighting game fans, especially since Jojo's is offering something really fresh in terms of gameplay (2d gameplay on a 3d plane). Unless that one video would have immediately made most or all Jojo fans want to cancel their preorders.

2D fighting with sidestepping and the stand combos makes this game remind me a lot of Justice Academy/Rival Schools actually.

except that was, you know, 60fps :)

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
10,000 yen seems excessive for a 600 yen character

You just throwin money at this game for no reason now man

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
They won't though

and even if they did that's like 5800 left over

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
It doesn't apply to TGS

Dreams are not made there. Only broken

But Namco already announced they would have the game there. And why would they have the game there when it's already out?

Not to mention, they have it listed as "video" and not "playable". Why would they have a game that's already out at a game show, in video form but not playable, unless it's trailers for new DLC content?

But Namco already announced they would have the game there. And why would they have the game there when it's already out?

Not to mention, they have it listed as "video" and not "playable". Why would they have a game that's already out at a game show, in video form but not playable, unless it's trailers for new DLC content?
Obviously because they are going to announce an English localization. At a Japanese event. Believe?

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member

I'm not getting my hopes up

Just gonna enjoy the game in front of me and save a few dollars atm

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
No but I just ordered one today.

You mean PSN card codes right?

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
As someone who hasn't read arcs 4 & beyond, I had NO idea what just happened at 8:02 with Kosaku.....but it looked awesome. I think if I get the chance, I should really get around to reading the rest of the manga instead of waiting for the anime.

http://jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Killer_Queen

Read the section for Bites the Dust if you're curious

It really makes no sense in a fighting game lol

but he can do it!

tumblr_ms84lx3KRQ1r2umvdo1_500.png

There is a trophy actually called Tacos with the picture of "Josefina" on it

I love this game

Tizoc

So some characters only have 1 super, like Pucci. I assume his other Stands make up for the lack of supers?

Also
tumblr_mrt059rQnH1r28exdo2_500.png

Okay, so the game could possibly be up by tomorrow mid day. Reason being, it's 2 PM over in Hong Kong right now (that's where I'm buying my copy, you get bowtie Kira!), and by midday tomorrow, if they update early, we could get the game by that time.

Or I'm blowing smoke outta my ass.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
I watched the stream but that was seriously the most miserable story mode I've seen in a fighting game in a long time. They couldn't even be bothered to give dio his 'awakened' costume in the final battle. I mean come on, it's already in the game!

Top Bottom