• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's ASB |OT| You Importin'? Depending On Your answer, I May Have To Kick Your Ass!

Tizoc

Fangirls just want to be the S to his M =V

Also new PV released confirmed Iggy and Fugo.....AND
AND
AND
AND!
BAOH?!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Fangirls just want to be the S to his M =V

Also new PV released confirmed Iggy and Fugo.....AND
AND
AND
AND!
BAOH?!

Wait, really? What the fuck lol

Tizoc

Apparently I chose the SAL order from AmiAmi thus meaning I get it in 3 weeks...or within 3 weeks? Gonna e-mail and get a clarification on that. If i need to pay more to get it by next week so be it...
Now I REALLY hope they can still cancel my order. I need Iggy and Fugo in my life. Don't care much for Baoh though...

Seriously CC2...Season Pass, come on...

Tizoc

Fugo's GHA is him leaving and forfeiting the match.

lol.

Fugo and Iggy scan is out in the wild.

Also some dataminers have found what may be a future DLC character
Vanilla Ice...which shouldn't be too surprising IMO

That's ... not what I'd expect to see after how they handled the Naruto Storm games. Kind of disappointing.

Anyone else feel like the game looked really slow when it was being streamed? Couldn't tell if that was the game itself or the streamer just being bad.

the game action always looked kinda slow from gameplay vids

Jenga

Banned
the game action always looked kinda slow from gameplay vids
Because nobody seems to know how to play for one. I think I've only seen one video where someone actually uses the Roman Cancel and maybe 1-3 where they use chains and OTGs. The best I've seen is the easy beat combo A mash.

Tusk

Dunno if I should risk it with nippon still, or order from cdjapan. :c

That PV is awesome though. Omg. So hyped for Baoh.

Because nobody seems to know how to play for one. I think I've only seen one video where someone actually uses the Roman Cancel and maybe 1-3 where they use chains and OTGs. The best I've seen is the easy beat combo A mash.
I don't think that's a fair assessment, the AI will use the tools at its disposal, effectively or not, and especially traversal options, but the matches always look too slow for a jojo's or anime game.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK BAOH?! accckkkk I might get this now

Jenga

Banned
I don't think that's a fair assessment, the AI will use the tools at its disposal, effectively or not, and especially traversal options, but the matches always look too slow for a jojo's or anime game.
so increase the run speed and throw in air dashing? the game looks decent imo

Tizoc

what does the PV say at the end about 9/25?

OK this is prob. gonna blow peoples minds in a negative/bad way but they gotta know:
Apparently the DLC will be half off until 25 Sept. So whether this means the DLC for Fugo and Iggy at least will be 300 Yen is atm unknown.
Assuming it isn't, then that means Fatty, EX Kira, Fugo and Iggy will cost 600 Yen until 25 Sep.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
OK this is prob. gonna blow peoples minds in a negative/bad way but they gotta know:
Apparently the DLC will be half off until 25 Sept. So whether this means the DLC for Fugo and Iggy at least will be 300 Yen is atm unknown.
Assuming it isn't, then that means Fatty, EX Kira, Fugo and Iggy will cost 600 Yen until 25 Sep.

Aww man I hope it's 300.

That means I could get all 3 off of me 1000 yen card

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I was actually able to cancel my order -wanted to change the shipping address but couldn't- and that usually isn't the case when orders are ready to be shipped out. I wonder if something prevented them from sending copies out before the street date.

Re-ordered and am having it sent to my home address now. I'm off most of next week and it would suck to have the package sitting at my job!

Silky

Banned
BAOH??!

IGGY1?!?

excited-adventure-time.gif

BAOOOOOOH

DLC half off until 25/09? Hmm, if this is only for Japan and not HK it would be cheaper to get the Japanese version again... Stop making me doubt about my purchases CC2!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK BAOH?! accckkkk I might get this now

They don't, actually. After watching human players, it's a lot faster, and a lot more technical.

Hell, one of the AI characters barely ever used GER. Watch some human matches, there are plenty out right now.

Top Bottom