• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's ASB |OT| You Importin'? Depending On Your answer, I May Have To Kick Your Ass!

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
If Annasui is in he should be a girl as his alt costume

The way his hat moves really makes it seem it's part of his hair.

bPMBKPR.jpg
Like father like egg-son

NyMartin

Banned
anyone think this has a chance for european release? or even an asian version?
just wondering gonna import but would like an asian version atleast like my initial d copy

This is so far from the truth.

Jojo might as well be a shojo manga.

There is so much wrong in this statement. It's like you've stopped time and gathered all of the wrong worldwide.

Anyway, I was originally addressing why Anasui isn't that popular.

Anyone know when the Japanese store usually updates? Looking to get this digitally.

It's usually updated by 10 PM or so Pacific time, but sometimes the storefront itself might not be fully updated, so you sometimes have to search for the game itself.

Is Nintendo's tomfoolery making GAF drag?

Rhapsody

Banned
It's usually updated by 10 PM or so Pacific time, but sometimes the storefront itself might not be fully updated, so you sometimes have to search for the game itself.
Thanks. Just needed an estimate since I never really followed when they updated.

Neol

As much as I disliked it, I feel they got Fatty spot on. Loving the design, stand and the voice.

As for Iggy and Fudo, wasn't expecting there voices to be like that but there still some cool features with them. Still expected other characters such as Trish or Abacchio or maybe Weather Report and Annasui.

Also, what a weird twist with Baoh. Feels like I'm watching the unveiling of the Wii Fit Trainer in the new Smash Bros lol.

Tizoc

lol I'm watching the Baoh anime and the voice the dog does when it's killed is exactly like the sound Iggy does when he gets KOed in the Capcom fighter.

How does the DLC pricing work with the sale that runs till the end of September? Is it 600yen, with the half off sale making it 300yen, or is it 1200yen with the half off sale making it 600yen?

Peff

How does the DLC pricing work with the sale that runs till the end of September? Is it 600yen, with the half off sale making it 300yen, or is it 1200yen with the half off sale making it 600yen?

The standard price should be 600 yen. 1200 per character would be absolutely insane, haha. Does that include Iggy/Baoh/Fugo or is it just Fatty?

EDIT: Yeah

A1M6rQc.jpg

The sale announcement is right after that. As far as I can tell it is for all of them. Guess I'll have to get a PSN card too!

Tizoc

This whole thing has reminded me that I know nothing about Baoh lol

Is the manga worth a read?

i THINk so. It has the blood and gore you'd expect from an 80s manga series. It's among Araki's first series and somewhat lacks the bizarre and crazy shit JoJo became known for though.
...but it's worth reading for it's 'historical presence' as being one of Araki's earliest works.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Really, really want to pick this up, but import prices are turning me off. Hopefully this gets a Greatest Hits release somewhere down the line.

Going to go watch the rest of the JoJo anime, now.

Peff

I'm guessing it's all DLC characters available before September 26, so that would be Shigechî, Iggy and Fugo.

It's a nice detail, considering the first batch would have sold very well regardless. Now the question remains whether or not they're as fully-featured in terms of voice-acting and battle quotes as the rest of the cast, which I guess we'll find out soon.

andymcc

Banned
Is the manga worth a read?

Baoh has a good character design but it's a really crappy manga tbh. for a similar gory bio-weapon action manga, the early Guyver chapters are far better.

edit: I meant to mention that the anime is probably way more fun to watch than the manga is to read. it amps up the violence and has some pretty good animation. the painfully bad dub is pretty great too.

Baoh has a good character design but it's a really crappy manga tbh. for a similar gory bio-weapon action manga, the early Guyver chapters are far better.

edit: I meant to mention that the anime is probably way more fun to watch than the manga is to read. it amps up the violence and has some pretty good animation. the painfully bad dub is pretty great too.

Never read the manga, I have images from it in random places, I'll have to check it out, but the anime was what drew me in..beautiful.

Tizoc

I finsihed watching the Baoh anime and all the blood and gore was just comical to me, mainly because the blood looked like molasses or ketchup lol.

BTW could someone to the videos that show what actions or animations in the game are from the manga?

EDIT: Oh and apparently one of the DLC characters is
rumored to be the old feng shui guy from Part 6

Top Bottom