• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's ASB |OT| You Importin'? Depending On Your answer, I May Have To Kick Your Ass!

Astarte

we probably won't be getting it until tuesday at this rate lol

dJUNoS7.gif

This gif is so accurate it's not even funny

andymcc

Banned
is it just me or did the JPN version of the game drop in price on Play-Asia?

still got charged for the higher amount.

lol.

Beckx

is it just me or did the JPN version of the game drop in price on Play-Asia?

still got charged for the higher amount.

lol.

It dropped to $76 a few weeks ago. Email them since they've already charged you You should get a credit (when SDOJ dropped in price after they charged me, they credited it back).

--------------

Don't panic about fedex yet. If you did one-day, then through the magic of time zones the plane has enough time to get from Hong Kong to the US and deliver on Friday. So I am still hopeful of getting it this week. But we'll see.

---------------

Someone mentioned that you shouldn't read the manga because of "Duwang." The world has changed. The new translation of Part IV from the Invincible Trio is fantastic, though they haven't finished the last 4 or so volumes. VI, VII and VIII are great too. You can still get the official US release of Part III.

Don't panic about fedex yet. If you did one-day, then through the magic of time zones the plane has enough time to get from Hong Kong to the US and deliver on Friday. So I am still hopeful of getting it this week. But we'll see.

I forgot about the wonderful world of time zones. I'm in Ireland and hoping to get it before the weekend, but I wouldn't be too upset over getting it on Monday.

On another note, Duwang is kind of fun to read in a way. Obviously not if it's your first time reading part IV, but it's almost like reading Half Life: Full Life Consequences.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
lol.

Fugo and Iggy scan is out in the wild.

Also some dataminers have found what may be a future DLC character
Vanilla Ice...which shouldn't be too surprising IMO

Dataminers found other 3 more characters.

Lisa Lisa, Old Joseph, and Anasui

So, anyone thinks they'll make reference to the Purple Haze novel with Fugo? At the very least him biting one of his own capsules is something I don't remember in the manga.

Dataminers found other 3 more characters.

Lisa Lisa, Old Joseph, and Anasui

As much as I like those first two characters, can we really please just get more part 6 and 7 characters?

Seriously, the lack of characters made their story mode pathetic. SPECIALLY Stone Ocean's.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
If P-A ships the game out tomorrow morning, their time, then Fedex recipients might get it on Friday, but with the holiday schedule, I wouldn't keep my fingers crossed. I am expecting Tuesday.

Beckx

As much as I like those first two characters, can we really please just get more part 6 and 7 characters?

Seriously, the lack of characters made their story mode pathetic. SPECIALLY Stone Ocean's.

This, this, this. I would gladly ditch the additional Pt 3 characters to get Mountain Tim, DIego, & Soundman (happy Tizoc? I finally got to that part! :).

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So uh... does this mean we can see Araki!Kenshiro as DLC maybe?!

EDIT: Yeah I was wondering why Old Joseph wasn't a default character when we see his hands and purple hermit. Though you could argue that it was Dio too.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Not too surprised if they were from cancellations. Got my shipping info and they doubled the shipping price by EMS to 6400¥

Yep. Got an email about that. Really fucking lame but the reason is they priced it for the wrong weight.

I thought it was too good to be true when I first got it so I'd probably be less mad if they didn't bait and switch me like that.

but whatever. I initially budgeted for 200 dollars for this game at the beginning of the summer. 220 is a little over but I can skip a few meals for some jojos.

Lisa could be boring/redundant but why not Stroheim?

Stroheim's GHA: Break into pieces

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Not many Japanese women read Jojo. Part 6 ran way before the anime revival.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

anyways out of those datamined characters I hope Annasui is true.

but I really wouldn't be excited for Lisa Lisa or Old Joseph really.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

anyways out of those datamined characters I hope Annasui is true.

but I really wouldn't be excited for Lisa Lisa or Old Joseph really.

Same for me. I really wanted Annasui to be playable, so here's hoping that he at least is DLC. Don't care that much for old Joseph and Lisa Lisa.

This. I seriously doubt JoJo isn't popular with women.

That would be read (past tense). Jojo's more popular with women now due to increased exposure through last year's anime, TV specials, and art exhibits, but most of the focus is on parts 3 through 5. Part 6 ran over a decade ago, when the highest concentration of current female fans would have been in junior high at most, and reading the other more popular manga of the time.

Not to mention the character in question has some...serious issues which would not exactly make him popular.

LiK

Yep. Got an email about that. Really fucking lame but the reason is they priced it for the wrong weight.

I thought it was too good to be true when I first got it so I'd probably be less mad if they didn't bait and switch me like that.

but whatever. I initially budgeted for 200 dollars for this game at the beginning of the summer. 220 is a little over but I can skip a few meals for some jojos.

Stroheim's GHA: Break into pieces

I confirmed the order initially but I can't stomach the shipping so I sent a follow up email to cancel. Hope they read that first!

Top Bottom