• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's ASB |OT| You Importin'? Depending On Your answer, I May Have To Kick Your Ass!

Finalow

somehow I never saw this OT before. well done.I'm not sure yet if I should import it.
anyway who's the PetShop of the game? If you know what I mean.

That's what I was wondering. It seemed like that special he did extends hitstun, and that the meter was set to infinite.

What special? Looking at the commands on the screen it was just

LMH xx cancel -> (j.H)x infinity

Jolyne was

[LMH hcf.H j.L] x infinity

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
That's what I was wondering. It seemed like that special he did extends hitstun, and that the meter was set to infinite.

I think that's just a puttstun cancel.

He crumples Giorno, PC's then just continue's to bounce him with the jump H.

Is that what he's doing from LMH? A cancel? It looks like a super move or special move.

LMH is puttstun yeah.

Diavolo has no mode. All he has is time skip

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
It's barely been a day and we already have 2 easy looking practical infinites

I wonder if they'll patch these

Considering they're adding 2 characters in a month and even more beyond that I'd hope they'd work on fixing the game. Especially since they bothered to implement a ranked mode

squall23

Considering they're adding 2 characters in a month and even more beyond that I'd hope they'd work on fixing the game. Especially since they bothered to implement a ranked mode
This is CC2 we're talking about, you know, the guys that haven't fixed any of the Ultimate Ninja Storm problems since the 1st game?

Top Bottom