• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's ASB |OT| You Importin'? Depending On Your answer, I May Have To Kick Your Ass!

Hag

It's not on the official site, but on this site

http://jojoasbtrain.jp/

Near the bottom it says

販売形態:ディスク/ダウンロード

which means "sales format: disc/download"

I see, thanks. Seeing a lot of people getting from digital now but I never saw a notice about being in both formats since the announcement.

Now I gonna get hope from a digital release of BBCP too haha

It's not hard to get Asian/JPN PSN cards(I'm assuming digitally from like play-asia) to buy DLC is it?

I'm guessing you'd need to be logged into your JPN PSN account and etc?

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
It's not hard to get Asian/JPN PSN cards(I'm assuming digitally from like play-asia) to buy DLC is it?

To buy it yes. You have to be logged into your JP account to access the JP store.

Rhapsody

Banned

Nope, not hard. And yes, you just need an JPN PSN account if you're getting a Japanese PSN card. Then just order a card and the site will e-mail you the code.
if you buy digitally is it available on a US account?
Yeah. You can play it on any of your other accounts on that PS3 unless there's some DRM.

Tusk

I just got an email from Nippon :D It says it's being prepared. Lmao. As much as I payed for shipping, I hope I get it by saturday at the latest.

geebee

Banned
Augh.. is there an alternative to Play-Asia for a Hong Kong PSN code? I've been trying to buy a HK $500 code from cardscodes, but I'm being refunded my money due to "fraud suspicions". I just want JOJO!

andymcc

Banned
My P-A order shipped. :)
mine too. :)

1PprQhm.jpg

My Play-asia order's status is "Hold". I guess they are trying to cancel it since I mailed them about it.

Edit: Yup, they sent me a mail that they can still cancel it and will refund the money to my PayPal account. Now to buy some HK cards with it. Anyone knows if the HK store has updated yet?

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
I don't think the HK store has updated. Doesn't it update earlier in the day?

LiK

Managed to cancel the LE with CDJapan. Felt bad since it's a rare one but shipping costs were too much. I'm not even a huge Jojo fan.

I don't think the HK store has updated. Doesn't it update earlier in the day?

Yeah, I just made a HK account and it hasn't updated yet. It's so much easier to navigate the store in English compared to the Japanese store :p
Now I'm waiting for my refund to buy some HK cards.

Anyone has experience with getting refunds from Play-Asia? How long does it usually take them to refund money? My PayPal is empty atm so I need that money to buy PSN cards lol.

mcmmaster

Anyone else who got the game yet know where the Kira DLC code is, can't seem to find it anywhere and I preordered months before release. Also I'm getting this same message when I try to go onto the Campaign or Online Vs portion of the game that stops me from getting on to either of them, all I can gather is it says something about the playstation network :/

EDIT: Never mind about the Kira DLC code, found it in that mini notepad that comes with the game, also found out you need to download a compatibility pack from the PSN store to access online and campaign

Top Bottom