• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's ASB |OT| You Importin'? Depending On Your answer, I May Have To Kick Your Ass!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Yes it is. All I know is that people can turn into cars? I only know that because of gifs that have been posted in past fighting game threads.

Uuuuhhhh...hmm, I don't know about this.

Tizoc

Uuuuhhhh...hmm, I don't know about this.

Wheel_of_fortune.jpg

Maybe he was reminded of this?

jgminto

He's probably thinking of Midler from the capcom game. She made her stand turn into cars and pop out of the ground.

So far Battle Tendency, Diamond is Unbreakable, and Steel Ball Run are my favorites. Still at the beginning of part 5 and haven't read 6 yet. Jojolion is neat but I'm not sure how I'd rate it yet.

Tizoc

Question to anyone who ordered from Amiami-
i WEnt to check on my order and when I went to see it's details it said my order was 'Not in stock' I ordered the game since February. Does Amiami only say that because they didn't start shipping the game yet?

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Question to anyone who ordered from Amiami-
i WEnt to check on my order and when I went to see it's details it said my order was 'Not in stock' I ordered the game since February. Does Amiami only say that because they didn't start shipping the game yet?

Most likely. Saw the same thing way back. Will most likely change when the game is released.

Card Boy

Banned
I'm up to the latest chapter now in Jojos. I can see why Josuke is the only one from Part 8 since none of the other stands have really manifest/revealed themselves yet, even Josukes Stand Soft and Wet true power itself.

Kikujiro

Haven't bothered importing, hoping on an EU release at least.

No Foo Fighters or Diego either, and the only character who is confirmed who I'd play as is Narancia. The DUWANG favouritism is very painful, I want more Steel Ball Run.

I'm waiting for an EU release too, JoJo has some presence here, so it might happen.

I hope one day they do a game with no balance at all. I just finished Stone Ocean. Pucci...fuckin' Pucci!

Dude, MiH here is permanent and technically already speeds you up by making everyone else slow as hell as if they were permanently stuck in Viewtiful Joe's slow while also resetting the universe in the background.

I don't think Pucci needs any more than that D:

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Dude, MiH here is permanent and technically already speeds you up by making everyone else slow as hell as if they were permanently stuck in Viewtiful Joe's slow while also resetting the universe in the background.

I don't think Pucci needs any more than that D:

Is it?

I figured it was like GER. It's C-Moon's 2 Bar super

I know C-moon lasts between rounds but I don't think perfect cars and MiH do

Jenga

Banned
Is it?

I figured it was like GER. It's C-Moon's 2 Bar super

I know C-moon lasts between rounds but I don't think perfect cars and MiH do
I think GER is limited considering it nullifies most if not all attacks.

MiH lasting between rounds makes sense since all the hoops Pucci literally has to jump through to get it, idk about perfect cars, but his would probably stay too.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
How so?

words and the c-moon transformation carry over between rounds for sure.

after that it's no different than GER and Perfect Cars. Just gotta activate a 2 bar super.

So far GER seems like the hardest with it's 3 second startup. seems like it'll be impossible to bring out in certain match-ups. (Jolyne can punish it from anywhere on the screen with her baseball super)

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
C-Moon is such a long charge though. Seems like it would be difficult to get the space.

Seems like he can get a guaranteed word after any hard knockdown safely. if you can special cancel into it he can probably get even more than that

but that's about all I can tell just watching those match videos. gotta play to know more

and it doesn't seem like his only gameplan anyways. White Snake's disc stealing ability seems really strong on its own as it seals specials until the opponent knocks Pucci down and picks up their disc.

a tool like that could probably shut down certain characters on its own. and for everyone else it'll just make things so much easier for him to get to C-Moon.

jgminto

Yeah White Snake seems pretty good. I couldn't really get a handle on C-Moon from the video though, how does he work?

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah White Snake seems pretty good. I couldn't really get a handle on C-Moon from the video though, how does he work?

I haven't seen a video with him in it.

All my impressions of the game come from ASB League and the CPU was too stupid to get to C-Moon in those.

So I basically asked Play-Asia customer service why they gouge, and got an earnest reply lol. Where is Ami Ami based, that they don't feel the need?

Anyway, might have to learn how to play Roundabout in time for PAX

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
it's in his movelists, a successful HHA hit levels up his act, a GHA gives him act 4 i believe

I knew that but I thought he only had access to the GHA in act 3

That's pretty crazy since it levels him up on hit and block

although I guess that's more limited than just leveling up from activation like the HHA's

Tizoc

Soon...SOON IT WILL BE 2 DAYS TIL RELEASE!
WHY HASN'T THIS BROKEN STREET DATE YET?! WHAT STAND IS CC2 ABUSING?!

andymcc

Banned
play-asia already has my order marked as "preparing shipment" and it looks like i'll get it on Japanese release. Hopefully sooner. :D

Top Bottom