• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's ASB |OT| You Importin'? Depending On Your answer, I May Have To Kick Your Ass!

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I expect mine will ship on the actual release date. (Unless anyone knows if CDJapan has any history of sending games earlier)

but I have EMS so I should receive it fairly quickly.

If I got it before next Monday that would be a pleasant surprise

Beckx

Play-Asia got SDoJ to me the day after release, hoping for a repeat here. I wanna be playing on Friday.

Points arrived from Solaris, I am ready to go.

Anybody know if the Asia version comes with the DLC for first print?

The Asian version on Play-asia says (Japanese version) in the titel, so I assume it will be identical and also come with the code. I didn't want to take the risk though, so I went with the Japanese version myself just to be sure.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Wow I really lucked out on CE pricing. Getting it for 170 shipped with EMS currently.

They're also guaranteeing the Hayato pad.

I guess this is a good place to ask so, I have Jojo preordered through play-asia. My order is now in the "Preparing Order" stage. Anyone one know how long they take doing this, because i hope they ship it out early. Kinda wan't to play it this week.

Beckx

New CPU tourney vid shows off a feature where you can customize your character's taunt animation. Nothing major, just just choose a manga-style sound effect and choose where to place it on the character during the taunt. Still cool. Also shows off one of Jonathan's alt outfits - a green outfit reminiscent of young Joseph.

That is one bootleg Rohan lol

tumblr_ms52dz1I571r45g3go2_r1_250.gif

Tusk

Wow, that's some dedication you have :p And the opening video is linked in the OP.
xD Oh. Didn't notice it was in the OP. Was just waking up when I posted that.

I've been buying alot of figs lately, too. I think I've become a little obsessed with the series. <_< Lmao.

Damn, this makes me a little saltier about the Play-Asia price jack.

$345 total :(

I got it off NY. o: I was tempted to get it off play-asia, but then saw their price.

Card Boy

Banned
Tusk will you upgrade to Tusk Act 2 when you become a member? Tusk Act 3 can be when you become Mod and Tusk Act 4 is when you take over from Evilore.

xD Oh. Didn't notice it was in the OP. Was just waking up when I posted that.

I've been buying alot of figs lately, too. I think I've become a little obsessed with the series. <_< Lmao.

I got it off NY. o: I was tempted to get it off play-asia, but then saw their price.

What is this NY of which you speak?

Haven't seen it mentioned, but the website for the game has transparent art for each character on their page. So if you want an avatar of one of the characters it makes things easier.

The [url="http://jojoasbtrain.jp/']JoJo ASB Train[/url] has some pretty cool advertisements inside of it. The signs all being destroyed in various ways is really creative, especially the ones for Sticky Fingers and Heaven's Door.

squall23

Haven't seen it mentioned, but the website for the game has transparent art for each character on their page. So if you want an avatar of one of the characters it makes things easier.

The [url="http://jojoasbtrain.jp/']JoJo ASB Train[/url] has some pretty cool advertisements inside of it. The signs all being destroyed in various ways is really creative, especially the ones for Sticky Fingers and Heaven's Door.
It should be mandatory that anybody standing has to be doing a body-bending pose.

Tizoc

Amiami e-mailed me stating that they'll be stocking up on the game soon and it should ship by today or tomorrow.
buraboo.jpg

Astarte

Lucky... hopefully my email is just late. :(

EDIT: Also, I read through half of Stardust Crusaders today. Goddamn it's good.

Hooboy you better hurry so you can explore the glorious patriot that is Valentine

Except at the end when he tries to shoot Johnny, even with the promise on his Pulp Fiction handkerchief. What the fuck, Valentine.

Astarte

LOOK I'M ONLY A NORMAL HUMAN OKAY D:

NO
You sit there and you MARATHON all the Jojo parts until your eyes refuse to see anything that isn't fabulous!
50 poses in the shower every day

Also, the game has a locked roster from the start. The first seven JoJo's and their sidekicks are the only ones playable from the start, the rest through story or something.
You can choose bgm before a fight.
Source:a 2chan thread where someone got an early copy and can't stop wwwwwwwww'ing

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
there better be trophies for doing all that other bullshit then

Astarte

Oh god these poorly translated josuke hair disses
Jonathan: I guess the Ripple's in that odd hair?
Giorno: How my hairstyle is starting well than you
Gyro: It's a strange head, I want trampled
Kakyoin: More of my hair is starting more sophisticated than you

Edit: custom soundtracks in! Beating people with valentine with I AM A REAL AMERICAN playing? Almost as good as idolmaster blasting

Astarte

They gotta give something to the casual Japanese gamer to do who may not play multiplayer (no offense intended to any Japanese gamers btw >_>; )

I'm putting it towards it just being cc2. Cc2 always puts a lot of characters in a game with 3/4 of the cast locked away from the start.

Top Bottom